TANCET Application Form 2019 will be released by the Anna University at its official website. So, all the candidates those who are going to participate in the TANCET 2019 Entrance Exam can check the TANCET 2019 application fee, eligibility, educational qualification details etc.
TANCET Application Form 2019
Anna University, Tamil Nadu will organize the Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET) for the academic year 2019-2019. So, it invites online applications from the interested and eligible candidates through Online mode before the last date. In general, the TANCET 2019 Online Application process will start from the May 8th 2019. Students those who are waiting for the admission to MBA / MCA / M.E./ M.Tech./ M.Plan./ M.Arch. Programs must submit the application form before the due date only. All the desirous candidates who are willing to appear for the test must fill the application form using the activated link on the official website i.e annauniversity.edu and you will also find the direct link on this page as well.
TANCET 2019 Online Application
Anna University, Chennai is the main conducting authority that organizes the TANCET Entrance Examination. Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test is a state level entrance examination. This Exam is conducted for the TANCET 2019 Applicants to offer admissions into MBA, MCA, and ME/ M.Tech/ M.Arch/ M.Plan Degree Programmes. Therefore candidates who are interested in doing Post Graduation in the Tamil Nadu State can fill the TANCET Online Application Form 2019. This Tamil Nadu CET Examination is offered by various colleges in Tamil Nadu State to provide Postgraduation admissions. Hence candidates who are going to fill the TANCET 2019 Application can get complete information regarding TANCET Online Registration, Application Fee, eligibility, exam dates etc.
|Exam Conducting University||Anna University (AU)|
|Name of the Examination||Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test 2019|
|Starting date of TANCET 2019 Application form||May 8th 2019|
|Last date for submitting Applications||May 25th 2019|
|TANCET Admit Card 2019 Available from||First week of June 2019|
|TANCET 2019 Exam Date||
MCA – June 22nd 2019
MBA – June 22nd 2019
M.E. /M.Tech. /M.Arch. / M.Plan. – June 23rd 2019
|TANCET Result 2019 Release Date||July 5th 2019|
|TANCET Counselling 2019||July 8th 2019|
Anna University TANCET Application Fee 2019
Aspirants who are willing to fill the TANCET Online Application Form have to pay the Fee as an application fee for any one of the programs. If they want to apply for more than one program, they have to pay the extra fee. The following are the TANCET Online Registration 2019 Fee.
|General/ OBC||Rs. 500/-|
|SC/ ST/ SCA Candidates||Rs. 250/-|
Candidates can pay the TANCET 2019 Registration Fee through Online i.e., by using Credit Cards/ Debit Cards/ Net banking etc.
Eligibility for TANCET Apply Online
|MCA (Lateral Entry)||
|ME/ M.Tech/ M.Arch/ M.Plan||
How to apply Tamil Nadu CET Online Application Form?
- Fill the Online Application Form.
- Upload Image.
- Payment of Application Fee.
- Download Application Form.
How to Fill the TANCET Online Application Form 2019
Candidates who are going to fill the TANCET 2019 Apply Online Form are Suggested to follow the Simple Steps provided here. Through these Steps, Applicants can fill the Form easily and can Submit the TANCET Application Form Successfully.
Step 1: Registration
- Visit the Official site www.annauniv.edu or direct link attached below.
- Find the TANCET Application Form 2019 Link and click on it.
- Now click on the “New User Registration”.
- Now enter the following details to get registered for the TANCET 2019 Examination.
- Name of the Applicant (should in block letters with initials at the end).
- Applicant’s Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY).
- Gender of the Applicant (Male/ Female Transgender).
- Email ID (this is the user ID to log in).
- Password: It should be chosen by the applicant.
- After Successful registration, a message will be displayed on the screen about the TANCET Online Registration.
Step 2: filling the Tamil Nadu CET 2019 Application Form
- Now to fill the Online Application Form, Aspirants need to re-login into registered account by using TANCET Login.
- Applicants must enter Email Id as User Id and chosen password to Login.
- Now read the displayed instructions to understand for filling the TANCET Online Application Form.
- Now fill the Form with the required details. Those details are mentioned below.
- Name of the Applicant.
- Date of Birth.
- SSLC reg. Number/ Year of Passing.
- HSC/ Diploma Year of Passing.
- Entrance Test Centre.
Applying for Entrance Test
Section Under Part III opted (for M.E./ M.Tech./ M.Arch./ M.Plan. only): Aspirants must choose one of the 23 papers that TANCET is going to conduct.
Course Studied / Studying Details
- Course Name.
- Name of the Specialisation/ Group
- Year of Passing
- Address for Communication
Step 3: Upload Images
- Applicants should upload the Scanned Images of Photograph and Signature that should be of Size 20KB to 30KB.
- The files must be in JPEG Format.
Step 4: Submission of the TANCET Online Application Form 2019
- Applicants must check the complete details that entered in the TANCET Application Form 2019 before the Submission.
- Once the Application Form submitted there is no chance of editing.
- A unique TANCET 2019 Online Application Number will generate after Successful Submission.
- Aspirants need to Note down the Number and Should keep it Safely.
- Now download the Filled Tamil Nadu CET Online Application Form and take Printout of it for further use.
- Firstly, Read the instructions carefully and Patiently before filling the Application.
- Incomplete/unsuccessful submission of the application form will lead to outright rejection.
- The candidates should keep a hard copy of the TANCET Application Form 2019 safe with themselves for any future reference.
- But, there is no need to send the same to the University.
- The candidates have to fill the details in the form very carefully.
- In case of any discrepancy in the Application Form details, the candidates’ registration may lead to the rejection.
The information we have updated about TANCET Application Form on this page is only for reference purpose. So we advise all the candidates that, please follow the official website as well. Meanwhile, Regularly follow our website entranceexams.io for latest updates.