- 1 Anna University TANCET Counselling 2018
- 1.1 TANCET MBA/MCA Counselling Process 2018
- 1.2 Anna University TANCET 2018 Counselling @ www.annauniv.edu
- 1.3 TANCET 2018 Counselling Dates – Important Dates
- 1.4 Tamil Nadu MBA/MCA Counselling Schedule – TANCET Counselling Process 2018
- 1.5 Documents Required for Tamil Nadu Anna University Counselling Process
- 1.6 TANCET Counselling Fee 2018 – Processing fee for TANCET 2018 Counselling
- 1.7 TANCET 2018 Counselling Procedure
TANCET 2018 Counselling dates are yet to release. The TN MBA/MCA Online Registration Process will start from June 2018. Get Anna University rank list & counselling schedule etc. Refer below sections for information about TANCET Counselling 2018 like TANCET MBA Counselling Schedule 2018, TANCET MCA Counselling Process etc.
Anna University TANCET Counselling 2018
Applications invited from the eligible candidates for admissions into the Various Colleges across the Tamil Nadu State through TANCET Entrance Exam 2018. The various colleges are Government, University Departments of Anna University/Regional Centres, Government Aided Engineering and Bharathiar University, University of Madras, Arts and Science Colleges, Manonmaniam Sundaranar University, Bharathidasan University etc, and also for the seats surrendered by the Self-Financing Engineering Colleges and Arts & Science Colleges under the purview of Directorate of Technical Education, Chennai 600 025 & Directorate of Collegiate Education, Chennai 600 006 including Standalone Institutions for the academic year 2018- 2019.
The Anna University officials initiate the TANCET Counselling Process from June 2018 onwards. So, all the candidates those who got qualified in the TANCET Exam may appear for the TANCET 2018 Counselling Process. The first step in the counselling process is to fill & submit the Online Application process.
|TANCET Counselling Online Registration Process will starts in June 2018|
TANCET MBA/MCA Counselling Process 2018
It is advised to all the candidates those who are going to appear in the TANCET Counselling may check the detailed process once before going to attend. The Anna University tancet counselling Schedule include the following stages.
- Online Application Registration & Submission.
- Rank List Publication.
- Download Call Letter.
- Attend the Counselling.
Online Application Registration & Submission
The First Step in the TANCET 2018 Counselling Schedule is to fill and submit the online Application Form to the officials. The Anna University officials commence the Application Submission from June 2018. All the interested candidates must have to submit the Registration Form by June 2018. After the Online application submission, all the candidates must take the printout of the submitted TANCET Counselling Application Form and add all the enclosures along with the original Demand Draft and Send it to the given address before the last date. The important details such as Registration Fee and required documents list is enclosed below.
Registration Fee Details
- Rs. 300/- For General candidates.
- Rs.150/- for SC / SCA / ST Candidates belonging to Tamil Nadu (Self attested Xerox copy of Community Certificate should be enclosed)
Documents to be Enclosed
- Printout of TANCET online Application Form.
- Provisional / Degree Certificate.
- All Semester Mark Sheets (Xeroxing both sides).
- Plus Two Mark Sheet / Diploma Certificate.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Permanent Community Card (except Others (OC) candidates).
- TANCET 2018 Hall Ticket.
- TANCET 2018 Mark sheet.
- Nativity Certificate if required.
- District Medical Board Certificate (for Differently abled Candidates only).
Note: To register for TANCET Counselling 2018, all the candidates must draw a demand draft on or before the due date againt the below address. The complete address details regarding the DD provided below.
TN MBA / MCA Admissions – 2018,
Government College of Technology,
How To Fill Application Form
- Click on the ” Register Online Application” Button to apply.
- Fill the complete details in the required fields.
- Provide the valid Mail ID & Mobile Number.
- Enter the TANCET Normalised Rank.
- After filling complete details, please click on the Submit Button.
- Take a Print of Filled Application Form.
- Send the Duly filled Application Form along with the all necessary documents.
Rank List Publication
Many of the applied candidates have performed well in the TANCET Exam 2018. Based on the candidate’s performance, the Anna University Officials will prepare the 3 different rank lists. So, on the basis of the ranks generation, the TANCET 2018 counselling will be held in three rounds.
Download Call Letter
After the publication of TANCET Rank List, all the candidates must download their Call Letters from the Official website. While attending the Anna University counselling process, the TANCET Call Letter is the important document for the candidates.
Attend the Counselling
The Final Step in the Anna University Counselling Process is to attend the TANCET Counselling. During the Counselling process, you need to submit the required certificates along with the Xerox Copies. The List of documents required for the TANCET 2018 Counselling Schedule is below.
Anna University TANCET 2018 Counselling @ www.annauniv.edu
Anna University conducts Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test, commonly known as TANCET on behalf of Tamil Nadu Government. TANCET 2018 a State Level Entrance Exam conducted every year in order to provide admissions for candidates into Engineering, Health Sciences and Pharmacy Courses. Candidates who wish to pursue their Graduation in relevant disciplines can apply for TANCET Exam 2018. Candidates who have qualified in GATE 2018 can also apply for TANCET 2018 but only if they have marks equal to or more than the minimum qualifying marks in that category. TANCET 2018 Notification will release in January 2018. TANCET Exam 2018 will be conducted in March 2018. Anna University TANCET Counselling Process 2018 will take place in the month of June 2018. Visit All India Entrance Exams for more details.
TANCET 2018 Counselling Dates – Important Dates
|Exam Conducting University||Anna University (AU)|
|Name of the Examination||Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test 2018|
|Exam Mode||Pen & Paper BAsed Exam|
|Courses Offered through TANCET Exam||MBA, MCA, M.E, M.Tech, M.Arch & M.Plan|
|Starting date of TANCET 2018 Application form||January 2018|
|Last date for submitting Applications||February 2018|
|TANCET Admit Card 2018 Available from||March 2018|
|TANCET 2018 Exam Date||March 2018|
|TANCET Result 2018 Release Date||April 2018|
|TANCET Counselling 2018||June 2018|
Tamil Nadu MBA/MCA Counselling Schedule – TANCET Counselling Process 2018
After downloading the TANCET Counselling 2018 Process, all the candidates must attend the Anna University Counselling by carrying the documents which you have submitted at the time of Online Registration process. The counselling schedule process will undergo the following methods.
- TANCET Certificate Verification 2018
- Payment of TANCET 2018 Counselling Fee
- Online Filling of Choices
- Seat Allotment
Documents Required for Tamil Nadu Anna University Counselling Process
Aspirants who wish to appear for TANCET Document Verification must carry all the certificates mentioned below. It is mandatory for all candidates to bring all the certificates without fail. If any candidate fails to carry any of the Certificates, he/she will not be allowed to participate in TANCET Counselling Process 2018.
List of Documents
- TANCET 2018 Admit Card/Hall Ticket.
- TANCET Score Card 2018/Rank Card.
- Class 10 Marks Memo or equivalent.
- Intermediate Mark List or 3 years Diploma Certificate.
- Marks sheets of all semesters of B.Tech/ Candidates who have appeared for the final semester exams of the qualifying degree should produce a course completion Certificate from the Head of the institution where the applicant has studied.
- Provisional Certificate of Qualifying Examination.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Domicile Certificate if applicable.
- Certificate issued by District Medical Board (In the case of differently abled candidates) if applicable.
- Valid GATE Score Card 2018 for (Engineering/Technology) Courses.
- Permanent Category or Caste Certificate if applicable.
- Experience Certificate (if applicable)
- Valid GATE 2018 Score Card and TANCET 2018 Hall Ticket for GATE (Engineering Science XE/Life Science XL) category
- Nativity Certificate only in electronic form/ digitally signed e-Certificate. (if Applicable)
- Demand Draft.
- Self-addressed stamped acknowledgement card.
- Copy of identification certificate obtained from the Head Quarters Tahsildar or Visa, Passport and letter registered in Police Station (For Srilankan Refugee candidates)
- Self-addressed stamped envelope for TANCET MBA counselling 2018 call letter.
TANCET Counselling Fee 2018 – Processing fee for TANCET 2018 Counselling
Eligible and interested candidates who attend for TANCET Counselling 2018 must pay TANCET Counselling 2018 Fee at the time of Certificate Verification. The details of TANCET Counselling fee 2018 is given below.
- All the candidates belonging to General Category must pay Rs. 5,300/-.
- SC / SCA / ST Category candidates should pay TANCET Counselling fee of Rs. 1,150/-.
- Fee payment can be done through DD or Cash, inclusive of the non-refundable amount of Rs. 300/- (Rs. 150/- for SC/ST/SCA Candidates of Tamil Nadu).
- The Demand Draft must be drawn for “The Secretary, TANCA, Anna University”, which is payable at Chennai.
TANCET 2018 Counselling Procedure
Candidates will undergo the following Counselling Procedure for TANCET 2018. TANCET Counselling Procedure 2018 takes place in two modes.
- Offline Counselling Process
- Online Counselling Process
Offline Counselling Process
- After the release of TANCET 2018 Results, Anna University will release Application forms for TANCET Counselling Procedure 2018.
- Aspirants can get the Application for TANCET 2018 Counselling at various centers where application forms are issued.
- TANCET Counselling Application form for MBA will require details such as Registration number, Name, etc.
- Candidates must fill the TANCET MBA Counselling 2018 Application form carefully.
- After filling the form, enclose all the documents required and send them to “The Secretary, TANCET, Anna University, Chennai”.
How to Apply for MBA Counselling 2018 in Online
- Interested Candidates can check the Official website of Anna University for Online electronic form.
- Click on the appropriate link.
- Candidates must fill in the details such as Name, Counselling Centre and Registration Number.
- Candidates should fill the form with care and accuracy.
- Now, take a hard copy of the form and enclose the relevant documents along with DD and send all the documents to ”The Secretary, TANCET, Anna University, Chennai”.
Online Counselling Process
- Anna University will release TANCET MCA Counselling Call Letter to the candidates, after the completion of applying process.
- Details on TANCET 2018 Counselling Call Letter include Candidate’s Name, Counselling Centre, City and Registration Number.
- Candidates must report at the TANCET Counselling Centre 2 hours before the scheduled time.
- TANCET Certificate Verification is carried out at various TANCET Counselling Centres across Tamil Nadu State through Single Window Counselling.
- After that, Candidates must pay TANCET Counselling fee 2018, as applicable.
- Aspirants should enter Web Options as per their Choice of College, Course, and Branch.
- After few days, Anna University announces TANCET Seat Allotment 2018.
Stay focused on our web portal entranceexams.io for more updates regarding TANCET Counselling 2018.
The Information we update on this page is only for reference purpose. So, all the candidates are advised to follow the Official website along with our portal entranceexams.io for more latest updates.
Anna University TANCET Official website: www.annauniv.edu