- 1 TN MRB Notification 2017 – 102 Radiographer, ECG Technician Jobs
- 1.1 mrb.tn.gov.in Tamil Nadu MRB Exam 2017 for Radiographer, ECG Technician Posts
- 1.2 TN MRB Vacancy 2017 Details
- 1.3 TN MRB Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 How to Apply Online for Tamil Nadu MRB Radiographer Technician Jobs?
- 1.5 TN MRB Notification 2017
- 1.6 www.mrb.tn.gov.in Assistant Medical Officer Recruitment 2017
- 1.7 Eligibility Criteria for MRB TN AMO Jobs 2017
- 1.8 Other Important Details of MRN Tami Nadu Recruitment 2017
- 1.9 Application Form for MRN Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2017 for Assistant Medical Officer – www.mrb.tn.gov.in
New TN MRB Notification 2017 issued by the Tamilnadu Medical Services Recruitment Board. The Tamil Nadu MRB board is going to fill 102 Radiographer, ECG Technician Jobs in MRB. Interested individuals can refer the Eligibility Criteria for TN MRB Recruitment 2017 @ www.mrb.tn.gov.in. Eligible aspirants have to apply for the MRB TN Vacancy 2017 before 11th September 2017.
TN MRB Notification 2017 – 102 Radiographer, ECG Technician Jobs
Here is the Good Employment Opportunity for the Job Seekers. The Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board published the TN MRB Exam Notification 2017. This notification says that were 106 Radiographer, ECG Technician Job Openings in MRB, Tamil Nadu. Hence, aspirants who are looking for the Govt Jobs in Tamil Nadu can utilize this chance before 11th September 2017. Those people who are willing to apply for the TN MRB Recruitment 2017 have to satisfy the eligibility conditions. Hence, aspirants are informed to refer the Medical Services Recruitment Board Notification 2017 for the eligible criteria.
Aspirants whose age between 18 to 30 years are preferable for the TN MRB Jobs 2017. The Educational Qualification for the Radiographer, ECG Technician Jobs may vary as per the post. So, scroll down the page for getting awareness of all the important information regarding MRB Exam 2017.
mrb.tn.gov.in Tamil Nadu MRB Exam 2017 for Radiographer, ECG Technician Posts
|Tamil Nadu MRB New Notification 2017 Details|
|Name of the Recruiting Board||Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board|
|Job Designation||Radiographer, ECG Technician|
|No. of Available Posts||102 Vacancies|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Starting date to apply online||22nd August 2017|
|Final date to submit online form||11th September 2017|
|Selection Process||Merit List|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
TN MRB Vacancy 2017 Details
|Medical Services Recruitment Board TN Vacancies 2017|
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacant Posts|
TN MRB Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Postulants who have an interest in MRB TN Recruitment 2017 should ensure the eligibility. Here, we provide the Eligibility details like Educational Qualification, Age Limitation.
MRB Exam 2017 Educational qualification
- For Radiographer Posts: Applicants should possess Diploma course in Radio Diagnosis Technology conducted by Para Medical Education Board under the Directorate of Medical Education, Govt of Tamil Nadu at Govt Medical Institution or any other institutions recognized by TN Govt.
- For ECG Technician Posts: Postulants have to complete PUC.
Refer the MRB New Notification 2017 for the detailed Educational Qualification.
MRB TN Recruitment 2017 Age Limit
- Minimum Age – 18 Years.
- Maximum Age – 30 Years.
The Upper age relaxation for the Reserved Candidates is as follows.
- Differently Abled Persons – 40 Years.
- Ex-Servicemen – 48 Years.
- SC/ST aspirants – 57 Years.
Application Fee for MRB TN Jobs
- For General Candidates – Rs. 500/-.
- For SC/ST Candidates – Rs. 250/-.
www.mrb.tn.gov.in Vacancy Pay Scale
- For Radiographer Jobs: Rs. 9300 – 34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/-
- For ECG Technician Posts: Rs. 5200 – 20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 2400/-
How to Apply Online for Tamil Nadu MRB Radiographer Technician Jobs?
- Firstly, Log on to the TN Medical Services Recruitment Board Official website mrb.tn.gov.in or click on the direct link attached here.
- On the homepage, Search for the “TN MRB Notification 2017”.
- Check the eligibility conditions in the Medical Services Recruitment Board TN Notification 2017.
- Then, click on the MRB TN Recruitment 2017 Apply Online link.
- Fill the application form with your correct details.
- Submit the application form and pay the application fee.
- Finally, take the printout of Tamil Nadu MRB Application Form for future use.
www.mrb.tn.gov.in Notification 2017 Important Dates
|MRB New Notification 2017 Dates|
|Advt Release Date||22nd August 2017|
|Starting date to Apply Online||22nd August 2017|
|Last Date to apply online||11th September 2017|
|Last Date for the fee payment||13th September 2017|
Download MRB TN Notification 2017
Radiographer Official Notification – Download here.
ECG Technician Official Advertisement – Download here.
TN MRB released the latest jobs for the Assistant Medical Officer posts. The Tamilnadu MRB Board inviting the online applications for 106 TN MRB Notification 2017 from 2nd August 2017. The closing date to submit the TN MRB Recruitment 2017 application form is 22nd August 2017. Complete details, regarding the MRBTN AMO Vacancies educational qualification, age limit, the selection process will be available in the following sections.
TN MRB Notification 2017
Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment had published the advertisement for the 106 Assistant Medical Officer Jobs. This is the better opportunity for the candidates searching for the Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs. The TN MRB Board dispatched the notification for TN MRB Assistant Medical Officer Notification 2017. Interested and Eligible aspirants can download the application form from the official website @ www.mrb.tn.gov.in. The application procedure ends on 22nd August 2017. Aspirants who completed their Diploma can apply for the MRB Tami Nadu Recruitment 2017. The Board is going to conduct the recruitment exam on 8th October 2017 to select the brilliant candidates. Go through the complete article, and know the eligibility details.
www.mrb.tn.gov.in Assistant Medical Officer Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Organization||Medical Services Recruitment Board|
|Post Name||106 posts|
|No of Vacancies||Assistant Medical Officer|
|Job Category||Tamilnadu Govt Jobs|
|Application Starting Date||2nd August 2017|
|The Last date to submit the application form||22nd August 2017|
|Work Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Exam Date||08 October 2017|
MRB TN Vacancy Details 2017
Total Posts: 106 vacancies
|Assistant Medical Officer (Siddha)||101|
|Assistant Medical Officer (Ayurveda)||02|
|Assistant Medical Officer (Homoeopathy)||04|
Eligibility Criteria for MRB TN AMO Jobs 2017
The Tamil Nadu MRB Assistant MEdical Officer Eligibility details including the Educational Qualification & Age Limit are given here. So, aspirants, those fulfil those eligibilities can apply for TNMRB Recruitment 2017 for AMO Vacancies.
Candidates should pass Post Graduate Diploma in Homeopathy, HPIM/GCIM/LLIM in Ayurveda/Siddha or degree in BAMS are eligible for the MRB TN Recruitment 2017.
Age Limit for TN MRB AMO Recruitment
Assistant Medical Officer MRBTN Applicants age limit should not exceed 57 years.
Other Important Details of MRN Tami Nadu Recruitment 2017
TN MRB Jobs aspirants will be selected based on their performance in the following rounds.
- Written Examination.
The finally recruited candidates for AMO posts will receive pay scale of Rs.15600 – 39100 with Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/-.
Application Fee for TN MRB Notification 2017
- For General Category Candidates: Rs. 750/-
- For SC / ST / SCA / DAP(PH) Candidates application fee is Rs.300/-.
|Advertisement Release Date||2nd August 2017|
|Application Starting Date||2nd August 2017|
|Closing Date to submit The Application forms||22nd August 2017|
|Date of AMO exam||8th October 2017|
Application Form for MRN Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2017 for Assistant Medical Officer – www.mrb.tn.gov.in
After reading the official notification, candidates can apply for the TN Medical Services Recruitment Board AMO Vacancies 2017. The only mode to apply for the TN MRB Notification is Online. Applicants can get the application form @ mrb.online-ap1.com. Eligible aspirants can start Online Registration process from 2nd August 2017. Fill the details and submit it before the closing date of MRB TN Application Form.
How to apply Online for the TN MRB 106 Assistant Medical Officer Recruitment 2017?
- At first, visit the official website of Tamilnadu Medical Services Recruitment Board which is www.mrb.tn.gov.in.
- On the Home page click on the Notifications Section.
- There you can find the Tamil Nadu MRB Assistant Medical Officer Jobs for the Homeopathy, Ayurveda, Siddha posts.
- Read the Complete TN MRB Notification 2017 as per your job interested.
- If you are eligible for the AMO Vacancies, click on the application form.
- Fill the details like name, age, address and other data in the required fields.
- Then Upload the scanned documents and photograph of the applicant.
- Pay the Application fee as per your category.
- Before going to submit the application form, once verify the details you entered is correct or not.
- Finally, take the printout of the MRB TN Application Form for future use.
Application Form: MRB Tamilnadu Assistant Medical Officer Application form.
Stay tuned to our site www.entranceexams.io for the latest updates of MRB TN Recruitment 2017, syllabus, previous papers, and the Admit Card. Feel free and leave a comment if you have any queries regarding teh topic.