- 1 TN TRB PG Assistant Syllabus 2021
TN TRB PG Assistant Syllabus 2021 available here to download. Candidates who have applied for the TRB Post Graduate Exam can check the PG TRB Syllabus 2021 here. We have also provided the Tamilnadu TRB PG Asst Exam Pattern on this page. So, download the TN TRB Post Graduate Assistant Syllabus and Exam Pattern from the below sections of this article.
TN TRB PG Assistant Syllabus 2021
Recently Tamilnadu Teachers Recruitment Board has officially issued a notification for recruiting Post Graduate Assistants and Physical Education Directors Grade 1 posts. Since the Tamilnadu TRB PG Assistant exam date was announced, all the applied candidates will be searching for TN TRB PG Assistant Syllabus 2021 in various sites. I suggest all of them to check the Syllabus and Exam Pattern of TRB Post Graduate Exam 2021 from our site as we update correct information. Aspirants will be selected based on their performance in the written test and interview. So, the aspirants who have completed the application process should start their preparation from today as the exam date is approaching.
It is always better to know the Tamilnadu TRB PG Asst Syllabus 2021 before starting your preparation. Because knowing the TN TRB PG Assistant Syllabus 2021 earlier helps you score good marks in the exam. To help the candidates like you, we are providing the direct link for downloading PG TRB Syllabus 2021 Pdf below. Hence, go through the following sections of this article to know more about TNTRB PG Asst Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2021.
TN PG TRB Syllabus 2021
Are you preparing for the TRB Post Graduate Assistant Exam 2021? Then you might be in need of TN TRB PG Assistant Syllabus and Exam Pattern. With the aim of helping the candidates like you, we have provided the Tamilnadu TRB PG Assistant Syllabus along with the exam pattern. Hence for better preparation, all the applied candidates need to download the TRB Syllabus Pdf from this page. One can check main topics covered in the syllabus as under.
Subjects of Tamilnadu TRB PG Assistant Exam
- Main Subject which the candidate is applying for.
- General Knowledge.
- Educational Methodology.
These are the topics covered in the Tamil Nadu TRB PG Assistant Exam 2021. The Tamilnadu Post Graduate Assistant Exam commonly known as TRB PG Asst Exam 2021 is completely an offline exam.
Download Tamilnadu TRB PG Assistant Syllabus 2021
The TRB PG Assistant Recruitment 2021 is the recent notification released by the Teachers Recruitment Board. The Board has released this notification for recruiting the candidates for 1663 vacancies of Physical Educational Directors Grade –I and Post Graduate Assistant posts. Most of the candidates who wish to work in Tamilnadu Government have utilized this opportunity by applying with the TN TRB Recruitment and they have to follow the selection process disclosed by the officials. Initially, candidates have to give the exam as the selection process consists of a written test and interview. So for the sake of candidates, we are providing the Syllabus and Previous Papers. Nowadays there is a high competition to get a job in government sector. So, all the candidates have to prepare effectively in order to get selected for the Tamil Nadu TRB PG Assistant exam 2021-22.
Overview of PG TRB Syllabus 2021 – www.trb.tn.nic.in
|Board Name||Tamil Nadu Teachers Recruitment Board|
|Exam Name||TN TRB PG Assistant Exam 2021|
|Name of the Post||Post Graduate Assistant & Physical Education Directors Grade-I|
|No. of Vacancies||1663 posts|
|TRB PG Assistant Exam Date||2nd July 2021|
|Work Location||Tamil Nadu|
Tamilnadu PG TRB Exam Pattern
|Subject Name||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Exam Duration|
|Educational Methodology||30||150||3 hours|
|Main Subject – Tamil/ English/ Maths/ Physics/ Chemistry/ Commerce/ Zoology/ Botany/ Physical Education/ History/ Economics||110|
Tamilnadu TRB Exam Pattern
- The written exam for PG Assistant post consists of a single paper of 3 hours duration.
- The TRB PG Assistant Exam consists of a total of 150 questions which are of Multiple Choice types.
- Marks allotted to each of these subjects namely General Knowledge, Main subject, and Educational Methodology is given in the above table.
- Each question carries one mark.
- The total duration of the Tamilnadu TRB Exam is 3 hours.
Tamil Nadu PG Assistant Syllabus & Exam Pattern
TN TRB PG Assistant Syllabus 2021 is a detailed review that discusses all the topics covered in the exam. The authorities will frame the questions from the topics covered in the syllabus. The PG TRB Syllabus will also help the candidates strategize their preparation for the exam. So, with the help of this, one can identify their performance by checking the subjects you have covered in the exam. Another benefit of knowing the Tamil Nadu PG Assistant Syllabus 2021 beforehand is that you can come to know which topics are relatively easy for you and which are tough.
Here we are also updating the TN TRB PG Assistant Previous Papers and Model question papers along with the syllabus. Hence the candidates can also download these PG TRB Previous Year Papers for better preparation. I advise all the postulants to practice as many papers as you can. The main intention behind providing the Tamilnadu PG Assistant Syllabus and Exam Pattern for free download is that the aspirants must know the pattern before attending the exam so that they can judge what to read and what not to read.
Subject wise TN TRB PG Asst Syllabus 2021
To succeed in first selection round, i.e, written exam, aspirants should know about PG TRB Syllabus 2021, which covers general awareness, education methodology, and subject related questions which he/ she is applied. Then based on marks secured in the written test and communal reservation, the officials will update the shortlisted candidate’s roll numbers in the official website of the board. Also, the officials will invite the shortlisted candidates for certificate verification. The subjects included in the Tamilnadu PG TRB Syllabus are General Knowledge, Educational methodology, and the main subject in which they are applying for. The subject wise detailed TN TRB PG Assistant Syllabus 2021 is given below.
TN TRB General Knowledge Syllabus – PG TRB GK Syllabus
- History of India and Tamil Nadu.
- Current Affairs.
- Indian Constitution.
- Sports & Games.
- Everyday Science.
TN TRB Exam Syllabus for Education Methodology
- Pre-primary Education.
- The role of Educational Institutions.
- National Integration.
- Environmental Education.
- Implications for the teacher.
- Non-formal and Adult Education.
- Nutrition and health.
- The role of rewards and punishments.
- Channel of International communication.
- Eradication of poverty through Education.
- Special problems of rural and tribal people.
- National Educational Policy (1986), etc.
Tamil Nadu TRB Syllabus for English
- Modern Literature (1400 to present day) – Prose, Drama, Poetry.
- American Literature.
- Approaches to Literature.
- Principles of Literary Criticism.
- History of English Language.
- Indian Writing in English.
Tamilnadu TRB PG Asst Maths Syllabus
- Differential Geometry & Equations.
- Fourier series and Fourier Integrals.
- Operations Research.
- Statistics – I, II.
- Real Analysis.
- Functional and Complex Analysis.
TRB Post Graduate Assistant Exam Syllabus – TRB Physics Syllabus
- Vector Fields.
- Classical mechanics.
- Electromagnetic theory.
- Statistical Mechanics.
- Solid State Physics.
- Nuclear Physics.
- Quantum mechanics.
- Electronics (Digital).
- Probability and Theory of errors.
Also, check TNPSC Agricultural Officer Syllabus 2021 here.
TN TRB PG Asst Chemistry Syllabus
- Old quantum theory.
- Periodic properties.
- Non-aqueous solvents.
- Optical activity and concept of chirality.
- VB theory, MO theory, and its applications.
- Conformational analysis.
- Organic reaction mechanisms.
- Thermodynamic equations of state.
- Organometallic compounds.
- Application of Schrodinger equation, radioactivity.
- Solid state and co-ordination chemistry, properties.
- Theory and applications of spectroscopic methods, reaction rates, etc.
TRB Tamilnadu Botany Syllabus
- Bacteria, Viruses, Thallophytes, and Lichens.
- Bryophytes, Pteridophytes, and Gymnosperms.
- Anatomy and Embryology.
- Plant Pathology and Microbiology.
- Cell Biology and Genetics.
- Plant Physiology and Bio-Chemistry.
- Ecology and Phytogeography.
- Plant Breeding and Bio-Technology.
- Palaeo Botany and General Principles.
- Taxonomy, Morphology, and Economic Botany.
Zoology Syllabi of Tamilnadu PG TRB Exam
- Biological Chemistry.
- Genetics-Gene Interactions.
- Physiology, Nutrition.
- Antigees and Antibodies.
- Cell and Molecular Biology.
- Classification Binomial Nomenclature.
- Man and Biosphere.
- The role of minor and major elements in metabolism enzymes.
PG TRB History Syllabus
- Harappan civilization.
- Great Mutiny 1857.
- Foundation of British rule in India.
- Integration of Indian States.
- Industrial, Agrarian, French, Russian revolutions.
- First and Second World War, Cold War, etc.
- Jainism and Buddhism.
- Arab conquest of Sindh and Muslim invasions slave dynasty.
Also, check TNPSC Group 2A Syllabus and Pattern here.
TN TRB PG Assistant Economics Syllabus
- Micro Economics.
- Production function-linear, Homogeneous, Least cost combination of factor inputs.
- Market structure, Monopoly and price discrimination.
- Factor prices, theories of rent, wages, interest, profits.
- Macroeconomics, National Income and Social accounting, investment function and its determinants.
- Theories of Income and Employment classical theory.
- Bay’s law, Keynesian theory of Income and employment.
- Macro theories of distribution, Kalecky-Lerner and Keynes-Dynamic adjustments of Is-LM Models.
- General Equilibrium theory.
- Money in the macro economy, Supply of money-classical version.
- Central Bank and its functions.
- International, Fiscal, and Indian Economics.
- Theories of Public Expenditure.
- Budgetary procedure.
- Structure and Character of Indian economy.
- Agriculture in India, Industry in India.
- India’s economic policy.
Commerce Syllabus of TN TRB PG Asst Exam
- Marketing and Advertising.
- Capital Expenditure decisions.
- Costing Methods/ Techniques.
- The role of banks in EDP-TRYSEM.
- Statistics Importance.
- Banking and Finance.
- Entrepreneurial Development.
- Company Law and Auditing.
- Accounting for management and its functions, benefits.
- Income Tax Authorities, Powers, etc.
TN TRB Physical Education Syllabus
- Definitions of applied/ basic/ action research and its needs.
- Tools & Techniques of Research.
- Types of the statistical process.
- Components of physical fitness.
- Rule of sports and games.
- The concept of Health.
- Sports authority of Tamil Nadu, etc.
- Philosophy in Evaluation in Physical Education.
- Teaching, Training and Coaching definitions in PE.
- Places of the test in training.
- Classification of Research data and its collections.
PG TRB Tamil Syllabus
- Prose, etc.
I hope after going through this article about TN TRB PG Assistant Syllabus 2021, one can get an idea about the written exam. I personally advise the candidates that not to get discouraged by the vastness of the Syllabus. Because it is just a detailed format of the PG Assistant TRB Syllabus 2021. So, if you found this helpful to you, do share with your friends. Also, stay tuned with our www.entranceexams.io site for more details about Syllabus of all Entrance exams, State and Central Government Jobs, etc.