- 1 TNEA Counselling 2021
- 1.1 tnea.ac.in Counselling Schedule | TNEA 2021 Counselling Dates
- 1.2 TNEA Counselling Information
- 1.3 TNEA 2021 Counselling Details
- 1.4 Required Documents for TNEA Counselling 2021
- 1.5 TNEA 2021 Counselling Fee
- 1.6 TNEA Counselling fee Refund Information
- 1.7 Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions Counselling Stages
- 1.8 TNEA Counselling Procedure
TNEA Counselling 2021 Procedure is given here. Check TNEA Counselling Schedule, fee payment on this page. Go through the entire page to know more details of the TNEA Counselling 2021. In the following sections, get the TamilNadu Engineering Admissions Dates and process of seat allotment.
TNEA Counselling 2021
The candidates who passed the 10+2 exam can apply for TNEA Counselling 2021. Anna University conducts TNEA Counselling 2021 in the month of June 2021. The candidates should register in online to attend the TNEA Counselling 2021. All the eligible candidates should attend the TNEA Counselling on the scheduled dates. The seat allotment will be based on the merit, the category of the candidate, option entered at the time of web options entry. TNEA Counselling takes place in various steps. i.e Registration, Rank List, Document verification and Choice Filling. The candidates need to produce the original certificates at the time of TNEA Counselling 2021.
Anna University doesn’t conduct any entrance exam for admissions into various UG courses. The seat will be alloted to the candidates based on the candidates rank. The candidates should attend the TNEA 2021 Counselling with the TNEA counselling letter 2021. In the TNEA Counselling 2021, the candidate should pay the TNEA Counselling fee at the TNEA Counselling centre. After payment of TNEA Counselling fee, the candidates should get verified his certificates by the officials. In the following sections, candidates can check the TNEA 2021 Counselling dates, procedure and other details. Once the official notification regarding TNEA 2021 Counselling dates is released, we will update on this page.
tnea.ac.in Counselling Schedule | TNEA 2021 Counselling Dates
|TNEA Counselling 2021 Dates|
|Name of the Board||Anna University, Chennai|
|Courses Offered||Undergraduate Courses|
|TNEA 2021 Application Starting Date||2nd May 2021|
|Last Date of TNEA 2021 Application||31st May 2021|
|Publication of TNEA Merit List||17th June 2021|
|TNEA 2021 Counselling Dates||June 2021|
TNEA Counselling Information
TNEA stands for TamilNadu Engineering Admissions. The candidates can get the admissions into undergraduate courses like B.E/B.Tech in various Colleges in the state of TamilNadu. Anna University, Chennai will provide the TNEA admissions. The admissions will be based on the marks obtained in the intermediate course. The TNEA 2021 Counselling dates will be released by the Anna University, Chennai. Go through the complete page to know more details of the TNEA 2021 Admissions.
TNEA 2021 Counselling Details
- The TNEA 2021 Counselling will be held in online mode.
- If the candidate taking admission in any institution has deposited the fee and all the documents, then he/she would be required to produce a letter from the Head of the Institution.
- Those candidates should also produce attested photocopies of all the certificates from the Head of the Institution for verification.
- The allotment order will be withheld with them and will be released only after the production of original certificates.
Required Documents for TNEA Counselling 2021
- Class 10th Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate.
- HSC or it’s equivalent Exam Hall Ticket.
- Transfer Certificate
- HSC / it’s equivalent Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate.
- Nativity Certificate.
- First Graduate Certificate and First Graduate Joint Declaration, if applicable.
- Permanent Community Certificate for ST, SC, SCA, MBC & DNC, BC and BCM
- Special Reservation Form(s) with DD and photocopy of the Relevant Certificate(s), if applicable.
- Srilankan Tamil Refugee Certificate, if applicable.
TNEA 2021 Counselling Fee
The candidates should pay the TNEA 2021 Counselling fee at the time of TNEA Counselling 2021.
TNEA 2021 Counselling fee is as follows.
|Name of the Category||TNEA Counselling Fee|
TNEA Counselling fee Refund Information
- The candidates who have paid the TNEA 2021 Counselling fee and didn’t join in the alloted college, can get the fee refunded by the Anna University, Chennai.
- 80% of the paid fee is deposited.
- The candidates who want the TNEA 2021 Counselling fee to be refunded should submit the TNEA 2021 Allotment order and fee payment receipt.
Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions Counselling Stages
The following are the stages that are required for TNEA counselling are as follows.
- Registration of the Candidate
- Publication of TNEA Counselling
- Verification of Documents
- Choice Filling
- Seat Allotment
TNEA Counselling Procedure
Check the Tamil Nadu Engineering Admissions Procedure in the following sections.
- First, the candidate should fill the personal details like candidate’s name, mobile number, application number and other details.
- The officials of Anna University examine the applications sent by the candidate.
- The candidates who meet the eligibility conditions can attend the TNEA 2021 Counselling.
- After registration, a TNEA random number will be alloted to the candidates.
Step-2: TNEA Rank List Publication
- After sending the applications, Anna University releases the TNEA 2021 Rank List.
- The TNEA Rank List contains the selected candidates along with their rank.
- If the candidate is placed in the TNEA merit list, then he is eligible to participate in the TNEA 2021 Counselling.
- If the candidate doesn’t find his/her name in the TNEA merit list, then he cannot attend the TNEA 2021 Counselling.
- The candidates must carry the TNEA Counselling letter 2021.
- Download the TNEA Counselling letter from the official website.
Step-3: Document Verification
- Candidates must visit the centres for verification of the documents.
- Carry all the required documents to the TNEA 2021 Counselling Centre.
- At the TNEA Counselling Centre, the candidate should produce all the required documents.
- Next, pay the TNEA Counselling Fee.
Step-4: Choice Filling
- After completion of the TNEA Certificate Verification, the candidate should fill the preferred choices of colleges and courses.
- Give a high number of choices at the time of the web options entry.
Step-5: Seat Allotment
- Candidates are alloted a seat based on the merit, choice filling and reservation rules.
- After allotment of seat, candidates should download the allotment order from the official website.
- After verifying the alloted college and course, candidates need to report at the alloted college on or before the last date.
- Candidates can also exercise the options to upgrade and withdraw within a given time period.
The information which is given here is only for reference purpose. Get the details of the TNEA 2021 Counselling dates and schedule on this page. Visit our site to know the latest information on All India Entrance Exams.
Official Website : tnea.ac.in