- 1 TNPSC AAO Syllabus 2017 Download Pdf
- 1.1 TNPSC Agricultural Officer Syllabus & Exam Pattern
- 1.2 Overview of www.tnpsc.gov.in AAO Syllabus 2017
- 1.3 TN Assistant Agricultural Officer (AAO) Syllabus 2017 Pdf
- 1.4 Tamil Nadu PSC AAO Paper I Syllabus 2017
- 1.5 TNPSC Assistant Agricultural Officer Exam Syllabus 2017 – Paper II
- 1.6 TN Agricultural Officer 2017 Exam Pattern | TNPSC AAO Exam Pattern
- 1.7 TNPSC Agricultural Officer Exam Study Material
TNPSC Agricultural Officer Syllabus 2017 available here to download. Candidates who have applied for Assistant Agricultural Officer Exam can check the topic wise Tamilnadu PSC AAO Syllabus here. We have also provided the TNPSC AAO Exam Pattern for both Paper I and Paper II in this page. So, download the TNPSC AAO Syllabus and Agricultural Officer Exam pattern from the below sections.
TNPSC AAO Syllabus 2017 Download Pdf
Are you one among them who applied for the TNPSC Assistant Agricultural Officer Notification 2017 and searching for the syllabus? Don’t worry; you are at the right place. Every year, Tamilnadu Public Service Commission conducts TNPSC AAO Exam 2017 for recruiting Assistant Agriculture Officer under the Tamil Nadu Agricultural Extension Subordinate Service. Since the exam was held once in a year, Lakhs of aspirants in and around Tamilnadu will appear for the exam. The exam date was also officially declared. Hence, all the applied candidates will be searching for TNPSC AAO Syllabus 2017. With the aim of helping those people, we are providing the detailed TNPSC Agricultural Officer Syllabus and Pattern in our entranceexams.io site. As there are only a few days left for the exam, one should start their preparation for the written test today.
Most of the students in Tamil Nadu wish to get a Job in State Government. So, whenever Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission releases a notification, a huge number of candidates apply for the exam. A total of 333 vacancies is available for this Tamil Nadu Assistant Agricultural Officer post. Hence, for this exam, an enormous number of candidates have sent their application forms online. So, we can expect a tough competition this time. In order to crack this exam, you need to make a perfect study plan. Hence for better exam preparation, the candidates can download and refer the syllabus from this page.
TNPSC Agricultural Officer Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Since the TNPSC AAO exam date was announced, all the applied candidates will be searching for Tamilnadu Asst Agricultural Officer Syllabus 2017 in various sites. I suggest all of them to check the Syllabus and Exam Pattern of TNPSC AAO 2017 Exam from our site as we update correct information. It is always better to know the TNPSC Asst Agricultural Officer Syllabus before starting their preparation. This exam is conducted especially for engaging suitable aspirants below Assistant Agricultural Officer designation.
This Asst Agricultural Officer (AAO) exam would be conducted through pen and paper mode i.e. the participants will be given an answer sheet for marking their answers. If you have enough time, then you can answer all the questions because there is no negative mark in the exam. This exam will conducted in two stages i.e. paper-I and paper-II. The first one is to test their agricultural knowledge and the second paper will contain questions in HSC standards. To clear this exam, you need to focus on each and every topic of the Tamil Nadu PSC AAO Syllabus 2017. Here we have also provided the TNPSC Agricultural Officer Syllabus & TNPSC Asst Agricultural Officer Exam Pattern below.
Also, check TNPSC Group 2A Study Material Pdf here.
Overview of www.tnpsc.gov.in AAO Syllabus 2017
|Board Name||Tamilnadu Public Service Commission|
|Exam Name||TNPSC AAO Exam 2017|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Agricultural Officer (AAO)|
|No. of Vacancies||333 posts|
|TNPSC AAO Paper I Exam Date||2nd July 2017 (10.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m.)|
|AAO Paper II Exam Date||2nd July 2017 (2.30 p.m. to 4.30 p.m.)|
|Work Location||Tamil Nadu|
TN Assistant Agricultural Officer (AAO) Syllabus 2017 Pdf
For this TNPSC Assistant Agriculture Officer Exam, the officials will set the questions from Agriculture and Higher Secondary level. Also, the officials will conduct the exam in two papers on the same day. Candidates who were searching for TNPSC AAO Exam Pattern 2017 can get the complete details from this page. Both the papers are conducted in offline mode with each question having four alternative answers. Hence the aspirants who qualify in the written test will be called for Interview. That means the final selection will be made based on the marks scored in the written exam and Interview. So, the Candidates who score the minimum cut-off marks are required to appear for the interview.
The information about the TNPSC AAO Syllabus 2017 exam pattern are given with respect to the official notification. To help the candidates like you to score high in the exam, I have provided the topic wise TNPSC Agricultural Officer Syllabus 2017 here. Because getting familiar with the TNPSC Agricultural Officer Exam Syllabus along with the test pattern help all the candidates to prepare and plan well for the exams. Candidates should also practice TNPSC AAO Previous Papers for better preparation. Because these will also help the postulants to score good marks and crack the exam easily.
Tamil Nadu PSC AAO Paper I Syllabus 2017
Candidates who are planning to prepare for the Assistant Agricultural Officer exam can note down the important points of TNPSC Agricultural Officer Syllabus 2017 which are given in the below section. If you are thorough in these topics, you can easily crack in this exam.
Tamilnadu PSC AAO Agriculture Syllabus Diploma Standard
- Livestock, Artificial Insemination, Poultry Management, and Calf Rearing.
- Soils and Fertility Management.
- Plant Protection Principles and Practices.
- Horticultural Crop Cultivation Techniques.
- Computer Application.
- Farm Machinery and Post Harvest Technology.
- Agriculture Extension and Agriculture Economics.
- Commercial Agriculture.
- Energy and Environment.
- Breeding and Seed Production.
- Dry Farming and Agro-Forestry.
- Agronomic principles, practices, and meteorology.
TNPSC Assistant Agricultural Officer Exam Syllabus 2017 – Paper II
The Syllabus of TNPSC AAO exam 2017 provided here mentions about all the important topics necessary for the exam and hence preparing according to the syllabus will help the candidates in securing good score in the exam. The TNPSC Agriculture Officer Syllabus has been framed and formulated by experts. Candidates can get in all the topics of the Tamilnadu PSC Syllabus of AAO Paper II Exam which is important and needs to be covered for the TNPSC AAO Exam 2017. For more details regarding TNPSC agricultural officer exam syllabus, refer the official website, i.e., www.tnpsc.gov.in
General Studies Syllabus of TNPSC AAO Exam 2017
1 .General Science.
2. Current Events
- Latest Inventions.
- Geographical landmarks.
- Earth Geography and Solar System.
- Political science.
- Eminent/ Important person and places in news.
3. History and Culture of India and Tamil Nadu Indus Valley Civilization.
4. Indian Polity.
5. Indian Economy.
- Industrial Growth.
- Five year plans.
6. Indian National Movement.
- National Renaissance.
- National Leaders Emergence.
7. Aptitude and Mental Ability.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- The relationship between numbers.
- Time and Distance.
- Ratio and Time.
- Time and Work.
- Number Systems.
- Profit and Loss.
- Decimals and Fractions.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Fundamental arithmetical operations.
- Use of Tables and Graphs.
Also, check TNPSC Group 2A Syllabus & Exam Pattern here.
TN Agricultural Officer 2017 Exam Pattern | TNPSC AAO Exam Pattern
|S.no.||Papers||Subjects||No. of Questions||No. of marks||Duration of Exam|
|1.||Paper I||Agriculture (Diploma Standard)||200||300||3 Hours|
|2.||Paper II||General Studies (HSC Standard)||100||200||2 Hours|
|3.||Interview and Record||—||70 marks||—|
|Total||570 Marks||5 Hours|
Tamilnadu PSC AAO Exam Pattern
- Tamil Nadu PSC AAO Exam consists of two papers namely Paper 1 and Paper 2.
- Both the papers are available in English and Tamil Languages.
- The questions in TNPSC AAO Paper I are from Agriculture subject which was of Diploma Standard.
- Whereas the questions in Paper II are from General Studies that was of H.S.C. standard.
- Paper I consists of 200 questions and Paper II consists of 100 questions.
- The total duration of the TNPSC AAO Exam 2017 is 5 hours. Out of which, 3 hours are for the paper I and 2 hours are for paper II.
TNPSC AAO Qualifying Marks
- SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/ DCs, BCs and BCMs: 171.
- Other categories: 228.
TNPSC Agricultural Officer Exam Study Material
TNPSC உதவி வேளாண்மை அலுவலா் தோ்வு 2015 ஒரிஜினல் வினாத்தாள் விளக்கமான விடைகுன்
தாள் – I
பகுதி-1. உழவியல் கொள்கைகள், செயல்முறைகள் மற்றும் வானிலையியல்
பகுதி-2. மானாவாரிப் பண்ணையம் மற்றும் வேளாண் காடுகள்
பகுதி-3. மண் மற்றும் மண் வள மேலாண்மை
பகுதி-4. தோட்டக்கலைப் பயிர்கள் சாகுபடி தொழில்நுட்பங்கள்
பகுதி-5. இனப்பெருக்கம் மற்றும் விதை உற்பத்தி
பகுதி-6. பயிர் பாதுகாப்பின் கொள்கைகள் மற்றும் முறைகள்
பகுதி-7. கால்நடை, கோழி வளர்ப்பு, செயற்கை முறை கருவூட்டல் மற்றும் கன்று வளர்ப்பு
பகுதி-8. பண்ணை இயந்திரங்கள் மற்றும் அறுவடை பின்சார் தொழில்நுட்பம்
பகுதி-9. ஆற்றல் மற்றும் சுற்றுச்சூழல்
பகுதி-10. வணிக வேளாண்மை
பகுதி-11. வேளாண்மை பொருளியல் மற்றும் வாணிபம்
பகுதி-12. கணிப்பொறி பயன்பாடு
தாள் – II
- இந்திய அரசியலமைப்பு (கொள்குறி வினாக்கள்)
- வரலாறு (கொள்குறி வினாக்கள்)
- புவியியல் (கொள்குறி வினாக்கள்)
- அறிவியல் (கொள்குறி வினாக்கள்)
- இந்தியப் பொருளாதாரம் மற்றும் வாணிபம் (கொள்குறி வினாக்கள்)
- பொது அறிவு & நடப்புக்கால நிகழ்வுகள் (கொள்குறி வினாக்கள்)
- கணிதவியல் மற்றும் உய்த்துணர்தல் / புரிதிறன்
- சமீபத்திய செய்திகள்
I hope the TNPSC Agricultural Officer Syllabus 2017 and AAO Exam Pattern given here will help you to get an idea of the written Examination. If you have any doubts regarding this topic, feel free to ask us in the below comment section. We will try to solve your queries as soon as possible. Also, do share this article with your friends.