- 1 Download TNPSC CESE Notification 2017-18
- 1.1 TNPSC Combined Engineering Services Examination 2017 – TNPSC AE Exam
- 1.2 Vacancy details of TNPSC Engineers Exam 2017
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria of TNPSC (CESE) AE, AD Notification 2017
- 1.4 தமிழ்நாடு இணைந்து பொறியியல் சேவைகள் பரீட்சை 2017 விவரங்கள்
- 1.5 Steps to Apply online for Combined Engineering Services Examination 2017 TNPSC
TNPSC AE (CESE) Notification 2017 released. Apply online for 147 Assistant Engineer, Assistant Director, and Junior Electrical Inspector jobs from this page before 16th December 2017. Find out more important details such as Vacancy, Eligibility, Selection Process, How to Apply, etc. of TNPSC Combined Engineering Services Examination (CESE) 2018 from the following sections. Individuals can also apply for Tamil Nadu Engineering Services Exam @ tnpsc.gov.in
Download TNPSC CESE Notification 2017-18
|டிஎன்பிஎஸ்சி தேர்வு தேதி|
|Name of the Event||Description|
|Name of the Organization||Tamilnadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|Name of the Exam||TNPSC Combined Engineering Services Exam 2017-18|
|Post name||Asst Engineer, Asst Director & Jr Electrical Inspector|
|Number of vacancies||147 posts|
|Application mode||Online mode|
|Job Category||TN Government Jobs|
|Starting Date to fill TNPSC CESE Online Application||17th November 2017|
|Closing Date for the submission of application form||16th December 2017|
|TNPSC Engineers Exam date||24th February 2018|
|Official website||www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.in|
TNPSC Combined Engineering Services Examination 2017 – TNPSC AE Exam
Here is a good news for unemployed candidates of Tamil Nadu state. That is the officials of Tamilnadu Public Service Commission were inviting online applications for Combined Engineering Services Examination (CESE 2017-18). The much waited TNPSC AE Recruitment 2017 Notification was released on 17th November with Advt. no. 26/2017. As per this notification, there is a total of 147 vacancies available for Assistant Engineer, Jr Electrical Inspector, and Assistant Director posts in various departments. All the interested candidates can apply for this TNPSC Engineers Exam 2017 from 17/11/2017 by visiting the official website, i.e., www.tnpsc.gov.in
Candidates looking for Government Jobs in Tamil Nadu must utilise this opportunity without any hesitation. As per this official notification, the final date to submit the TNPSC Engineering Services Online application is 16th December 2017. Read the entire article to know more details of 147 TNPSC CESE Vacancies.
Vacancy details of TNPSC Engineers Exam 2017
|S.no.||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|1.||Assistant Director of Industrial Safety and Health (Formerly known as Assistant Inspector of Factories)||14|
|2.||Assistant Engineer (Agricultural Engineering)||117|
|3.||Junior Electrical Inspector||03|
|4.||Assistant Engineer (Fisheries Engineering)||13|
Eligibility Criteria of TNPSC (CESE) AE, AD Notification 2017
The eligibility criteria is important for all candidates who are interested in applying for this TNPSC Notification 2017. In order to become eligible for the post you are applying for, candidates must have a minimum educational qualification as given in the official notification. The age limit is also an important factor to become eligible. It is the responsibility of a candidate to check eligibility before applying. So, check the Eligibility Criteria for TN Combined Engineering Services Exam 2017-18.
Educational Qualification of TNPSC AE (CESE) Recruitment
- For Assistant Engineers: Aspirants must have done B.E. (Agriculture/ Civil/ Mechanical/ Production Engineering/ Industrial Engineering) or B. Tech (Agricultural Engineering/ Automobile Engineering) or B.Sc. (Agricultural Engineering) or a degree in Civil Engineering.
- Assistant Director posts: A Degree in Mechanical or Industrial or Production or Electrical or Chemical Engineering or Textile Technology is required to apply for TNPSC Asst Director posts.
- Junior Electrical Inspector: Candidates must have completed Degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University or Institution. But preference will be given to those who have undergone Apprenticeship Training for one year under the Government of India Scheme or the State Government.
- Also, all the applicants should possess adequate knowledge in the Tamil language.
Age Limit for TNPSC Combined Engineering Services Examination
Postulants applying for TNPSC CESE 2017 Notification should not have completed 30 years as on 01/07/2017. There is no age limit for the candidates belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all Castes. Whereas for the Ex-servicemen, the maximum age limit is 48 years.
தமிழ்நாடு இணைந்து பொறியியல் சேவைகள் பரீட்சை 2017 விவரங்கள்
Before applying for TNPSC CESE Notification 2017, aspirants should be aware of some details such as Selection Process, Application fee, TNPSC AE Exam date, Pay Scale, Application process, etc. For your convenience, I have mentioned those details in this section.
Selection Process of TNPSC Engineering Services Exam
- Written exam.
- Oral test in the shape of Interview.
Hence, based on these rounds, the officials will select the applicants for TNPSC CESE Examination 2017-18.
Candidates applying for TNPSC Combined Engineering Services Examination 2018 need to pay the application fee according to their category as given below.
- Unreserved category: Rs. 175/- (Cost of Application Rs. 50/- + Examination Fee Rs. 125/-).
- Reserved categories: Rs. 50/- (Only Examination Fee).
The fee can be deposited either in online or offline mode. Online Payment can be made through Online Net Banking/ Credit/ Debit. Whereas the candidates who wish to pay in offline mode should deposit the fee in either bank or post office by online Generated Challan. Applicants should note down a point that those who have registered in the One-Time Registration system and paid the registration fee Rs. 150/- and received the registration ID need not pay the Registration Fee.
Pay Scale for TNPSC Recruitment Asst Engineer
All the selected candidates of TNPSC (CESE) AE, AD Notification 2017 will get a pay scale of Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- per month with grade pay of Rs. 5,100/-.
Important dates of Tamil Nadu PSC Recruitment
- Initial date to apply online for TNPSC Combined Engineering Services Exam: 17th November 2017.
- Final date to submit online application: 16th December 2017.
- Closing date to deposit fee through Bank: 19th December 2017.
- TNPSC CESE Exam Date: 24th February 2018 (Paper I-10.00 A.M. to 01.00 P.M & Paper II-02.30 P.M. to 04.30 P.M).
Steps to Apply online for Combined Engineering Services Examination 2017 TNPSC
- First of all, Candidates are required to log on to the TNPSC official website, i.e., www.tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.net
- Click on Apply Online link to fill the application form of TNPSC Combined Engineering Services Examination 2017.
- Now select the name of the post or service for which you want to apply.
- Navigate to registration button and complete the registration process. A unique Id will generate on the screen.
- If you already have Unique ID, then enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them, if necessary
- Upload necessary documents such as latest photograph and signature as per the specifications given in the notification.
- Verify all the details once and click on submit button.
- Finally, take a printout of TNPSC CESE Application form for future reference.
This is all about TNPSC Combined Engineering Services Examination 2017. If you have any doubts regarding this topic, then feel free to ask us in the below comment section. Also, Stay tuned for our www.entranceexams.io site for more details about all Entrance Exams, State, and Central Government Jobs in India.