- 1 TNPSC Group 2a Apply Online @ www.tnpsc.gov.in
- 1.1 Tamil Nadu PSC Group 2a Online Application 2021
- 1.2 www.tnpsc.gov.in TNPSC Group IIA Services Notification 2021
- 1.3 TNPSC Combined Civil Services Exam IIA Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 TNPSC Group 2A Registration /Examination Fee Details
- 1.5 How to Apply Online TNPSC Non-Interview (Group 2A CCSE II) Exam
TNPSC Group 2a Apply Online Link is activated now. The TNPSC Group 2a Online Application Schedule is officially declared along with the Notification. Get direct Link to Apply Online of TNPSC Combined Civil Services Examination. Check How to apply for Tamil Nadu PSC Group 2a Exam 2021.
TNPSC Group 2a Apply Online @ www.tnpsc.gov.in
The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission released group 2a notification on 27/04/2017. Aspirants who are willing to apply for the Tamil Nadu PSC Group 2a Exam will be searching for the Online Application Form Link. For all those searching candidates, we provided the direct link to TNPSC Group 2a Apply Online. The officials have issued the Application Form of Tamil Nadu PSC Combined Civil Services Examination at their official web portal i.e., www.tnpsc.gov.in. The TNPSC Group 2a Online Application Form 2021 is available from 27/04/2021 to 26/05/2017. Therefore all interested candidates who are willing to apply for Tamil Nadu PSC Group 2a can start applying now. On this Page, you can get the direct link to fill the TNPSC Group 2a Application Form.
To participate in the TNPSC Combined Civil Services Examination need to Submit the Application Form through online. No other mode of Submitting the TNPSC Group 2a Exam 2021 Application is accepted by the officials. Therefore all test takers are advised to check important details regarding the TNPSC Group 2a Online Apply like Application Fee, Important Dates, Applying Procedure. Visit the www.tnpsc.gov.in for more details of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Group 2a Application.
Group 2a TNPSC Application Dates
|Starting date to fill Tamil Nadu PSC Group 2a Online Application Form||27/04/2017|
|Last date to apply online Tamil Nadu PSC Group 2a Services||26/05/2017|
|TNPSC Group 2a Exam Date||06/08/2017|
Tamil Nadu PSC Group 2a Online Application 2021
|TNPSC CCSE-IIA Non-Interview Recruitment 2021 Dates|
|Name of the Organization||Tamilnadu Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Group 2A Posts|
|Examination Name||Combined Civil Services Examination-IIA Non-Interview|
|No. of Vacancies||1953 posts|
|Group 2a Application mode||Online|
|Starting date to Tamil Nadu Group 2a CCSE apply online||27th April 2021|
|Closing date to apply online for Group II A||26th May 2021|
|Job Designation||Government Jobs|
www.tnpsc.gov.in TNPSC Group IIA Services Notification 2021
Latest TNPSC Group 2A Notification 2021 has been released for the CCSE IIA Non-Interview Posts. Total 1953 Group 2a Services Non-Interview Posts are released under the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. This TNPSC Group 2A Non-Interview Notification has released on 27/04/2021 to fill the vacancies. Those who are willing to apply online TNPSC Group 2A can check the procedure here. Therefore candidates who submitted their Tamil Nadu PSC Group IIA CCSE Application form before the Last date can participate in the Examination. Board is going to conduct the Examination on 06 August 2021 (Sunday).
Click here for TNPSC Group 2a Notification 2021
TNPSC Combined Civil Services Exam IIA Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants who are willing to TNPSC Group 2a Apply Online should meet the Eligibility Criteria. Therefore candidates who Satisfy the Tamil Nadu PSC Group IIA Eligibility can fill the TNPSC Group 2a Online Application 2021. Here, we provided the complete details regarding the Group IIA CCSE II Examination Eligibility. So before applying for the Examination check whether they are Eligible or not.
Education Qualification for TNPSC Group IIA Posts
Aspirants should have completed the Under Graduation/ Post Graduation from the recognized university to fill the TNPSC Group 2a 2021 Online Application for Non-Interview II A Posts.
Note: For more details regarding the Eligibility can check the official Notification of Tamil Nadu PSC Group-II A Services.
Age Limit for TNPSC Group 2A Notification
For TNPSC Group 2a Apply Online, applicants should have the following Age Limit. Check the Provided Age Limit and then fill the Application Form of Tamil Nadu PSC Group-II A Services.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years.
- Maximum Age Limit: 30 years.
- And there is no upper age limit for SC/ ST/ MBC/ BC/ BCM Category individuals.
Tamil Nadu PSC Group IIA Selection Process
The TNPSC Group 2A Notification Selection Process is purely based on their Performance in the Tamil Nadu PSC Combined Civil Services Examination IIA. No Interview is conducted for the qualified candidates in the Examination. Those who qualified in the Examination will be selected for the TNPSC Group 2A Non-Interview Posts.
TNPSC Group 2A Registration /Examination Fee Details
|Registration Fee||Rs. 150/-|
|Examination Fee||Rs. 100/-|
- The Examination Fee of Rs. 100/- is Payable through online i.e., Net Banking/ Credit Cards/ Debit Cards. Candidates can also pay the Exam fee through offline at SBI/ Indian Bank/ Post office within 2 days from the date of Submission of Online Application by choosing the option in the TNPSFC Group 2a Online Application.
- Applicants have to Pay Rs. 150/- as a one-time Registration Process which is compulsory.
One Time Registration Process for TNPSC Group 2A Jobs
- Before TNPSC Group 2a Apply Online, candidates have to register their basic particulars through One Time Registration which is Mandatory.
- The One-time Registration is valid for 5 years from the date of Registration.
- Thereafter, the Registration should be renewed by paying the Prescribed fee.
- Aspirants who have already registered in One Time Registration System on payment Rs. 50/- before 01/03/2021 and also after 01/03/2021 Registration by paying Rs. 150/- are exempted from paying the Registration Fee for this TNPSC Group 2A Recruitment.
- Candidates also should pay the services charges applicable to the state Bank of India/ Indian Bank/ Post office.
- For applying in One Time Registration, the applicants have to upload the scanned images of their
photograph and signature while filling the basic details in the One Time Registration.
- After completion of One-Time Registration Process, unique user Id and Password keep safe which is required to fill the TNPSC Group 2A Application Form 2021.
Required Details for TNPSC Group 2A 2021 Registration/ Application Form
- Scanned Images of Photograph and Signature.
- A Valid email Id or Mobile Number is mandatory for Registration. All updates regarding TNPSC Group 2A will be sent to the Email Id which you have given at the time of Registration.
- Should know all the details like Name of the Candidate, Post Applied, Community, Date of Birth, Address, email Id, Center of Exam etc.
- Applicants who wish to receive SMS has to register their Mobile Number in the Application Form.
How to Apply Online TNPSC Non-Interview (Group 2A CCSE II) Exam
- Applicants have to first login to the TNPSC website i.e., www.tnpsc.gov.in or tnpscexams.net.
- Otherwise, candidates can also visit the direct link attached below.
- One Time Registration and Application dashboard are available before TNPSC Group 2A Apply Online.
- All the applicants should have submitted the TNPSC Group 2A Exam 2021 Application by using the Registered One-Time Registration user Id and Password.
- After One Time Registration, Applicants should create the Dashboard by using User Id and Password.
- If you want to update the information then Login to the account by entering unique User ID and Password.
- The One Time Registration is not an Application for any Post. It is to maintain their own profile.
- Candidates who want to apply for TNPSC Group IIA services Notification need to click on “Apply” on the Commission’s website using the USER ID and Password given for One-time Registration.
- Now fill the TNPSC Group 2A 2021 Online Application Form display on the Screen.
- Now Select the name of the Post or Service for which you are going to apply.
- Aspirants are required to upload their scanned images of Photograph and Signature as per the specifications are given there.
- Without uploading the photograph and Signature, the online Application Form will be rejected.
- Fill all the particulars in the TNPSC Group 2A Application Form including name of the applicant, Post
applied, Educational qualifications, Communal Category, Date of Birth, Address, Email ID, Centre of Examination etc.
TNPSC Group IIA Online Application Correction
No modifications will be allowed after the Last Date of Submission of Tamil Nadu PSC Group 2A Application Form. Since some field is fixed and cannot be edited. So, applicants have to fill the Online Application Form with care.
Print Tamilnadu PSC Group 2A CCSE II Application
- After Submitting the TNPSC Group 2A Online Application Form 2021, candidates can click on the Print/ Save button to take a printout of the Application in Pdf Format.
- And also can take a printout of the Application Form by entering the Registration Number and Password.
- Need Not send the Printout of the TNPSC Group 2A Apply Online Form to any officials.
Note: One Time Registration will not be considered as an application for any post.
Hence Check the complete Procedure of TNPSC Group 2A Apply Online Form for CCSE II Examination. Therefore check Eligibility, Application Fee, Selection Process. For more details visit our site www.entranceexams.io regularly.