- 1 Tamil Nadu PSC Assistant Director of Horticulture Exam Cutoff
- 1.1 TNPSC Horticulture Exam Cut Off Marks @ tnpsc.gov.in
- 1.2 Tamilnadu Horticulture Officer Qualifying Marks | TNPSC Horticulture Assistant Director Cut Off
- 1.3 Factors Considered in Deciding TNPSC Horticulture Cut Off
- 1.4 Tamilnadu HO & ADH Cut Off Marks 2018 |TNPSC Horticulture Minimum Qualifying Marks 2018
- 1.5 Cut Off Marks for TNPSC Horticulture Officer & ADH 2018
- 1.6 Downloading Tamilnadu TNPSC Horticultural Officer Cutoff 2018
TNPSC Horticulture Cut Off Marks 2018 is released before the declaration of results. All the aspirants after writing the exam can refer the Tamil Nadu PSC HO Exam Cutoff from this page. To know complete details regarding TNPSC Horticulture Officer & ADH Cut-off, read this article.
Tamil Nadu PSC Assistant Director of Horticulture Exam Cutoff
Cut off marks, also known as qualifying marks which decides the fate of aspirants. The cut-off marks are the minimum count of marks that the candidate has to score in the written exam to get shortlisted by officials, for the oral test. Generally, after reviewing specific factors recruitment board decides TNPSC Cut Off 2018 for all categories. You can see these factors below. Thus, practically speaking, TNPSC Horticultural Officer Cutoff marks decide the ranking and TN PSC Horticulture Results of the candidates.
Get Central and State Govt. Results, from here.
TNPSC Horticulture Exam Cut Off Marks @ tnpsc.gov.in
|Tamilnadu Public Service Commission Horticulture Cut-off Marks 2017-18|
|Board Name||Tamilnadu Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post(s)||Horticulture Officer and Assistant Director of Horticulture|
|Total No. of Vacancies||130|
|Job Category||State Government Job|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test and Oral Test|
|Exam date for Horticulture Officer||24-02-2018|
|Exam date for Assistant Director of Horticulture||25-02-2018|
|Result Date||not yet released|
Check Latest Govt. Jobs Cut Off Marks, from here.
TNPSC Horticulture Notification is available here.
Tamilnadu Horticulture Officer Qualifying Marks | TNPSC Horticulture Assistant Director Cut Off
Tamilnadu Public Service Commission is recruiting candidates for Assistant Director and Horticulture Officer posts. There are 130 posts. Hence, plenty of candidates applied for the jobs. Soon after writing the exam, candidates will be searching for answer key and tnpsc.gov.in Horticulture cut-off marks as knowing the qualifying marks means knowing the result itself. Therefore, officials of PSC board releases Tamilnadu Answer Key and TNPSC Horticulture Officer Cutoff, first.
Click here for Latest Govt. Jobs Answer Sheets.
Factors Considered in Deciding TNPSC Horticulture Cut Off
- The total number of contenders participated in exam,
- The level of difficulty of exam,
- The average marks secured by candidates,
- The number of vacancies available,
- Percentage of reservations for categories.
Tamilnadu HO & ADH Cut Off Marks 2018 |TNPSC Horticulture Minimum Qualifying Marks 2018
On 29th November 2017, TNPSC has released the notification for the recruitment in Horticulture field. To get the job, you need to qualify for 2 stages: Written exam and Oral test. If a candidate qualifies for the written exam, then the Commission calls for an oral test. Thus, the candidate who wants the job needs to be well prepared to crack these two levels. He can prepare well if he utilizes all the available time. For that reason, Download officially released TNPSC Answers Key and TNPSC Horticulture Cut off 2017 Marks.
Cut Off Marks for TNPSC Horticulture Officer & ADH 2018
One of the factors that affect the TNPSC Horticulture Exam Cut Off Marks is reservation for categories. The percentage of reservations for different categories are:
- 20% of vacancies are reserved for the candidates who have studied the prescribed qualification in ‘Tamil’ medium
- And, 20% of vacancies are for contenders who have studied in Tamil Medium (PSTM).
- 4% of vacancies are reserved for differently-abled persons.
- And also, Reservations for ‘Destitute Widows’ and ‘Ex-Servicemen’ will not apply to this recruitment.
Note that, writing the exam alone in the Tamil language is not enough to claim for reservation (applies to first two points).
Downloading Tamilnadu TNPSC Horticultural Officer Cutoff 2018
- First of all, visit the official website www.tnpsc.gov.in.
- In the home page, look for ‘Results’ tab on the right navigation panel.
- Then, from the list, click on ‘Cut-off Marks’ option.
- Now, search for ‘TNPSC Horticulture Cut off Marks‘ link.
- Then, enter relevant login details and click on ‘submit’ button.
- Finally, a pdf file will open. Download it or else take a print out for future use.
Official Website: tnspsc.gov.in.