- 1 www.trb.tn.nic.in TRB Polytechnic Recruitment 2021
- 1.1 TN TRB Polytechnic Lecturer Vacancy Details
- 1.2 TRB Recruitment for Polytechnic Colleges 2021
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria of TN Govt Polytechnic Lecturer Recruitment 2021
- 1.4 1058 Lecturer Posts in Govt Polytechnic Colleges
- 1.5 How to Apply for Tamilnadu TRB Lecturer Jobs?
- 1.6 Download TRB Polytechnic College Recruitment 2021 Notification
TRB Polytechnic Recruitment 2021 Notification issued. Apply online for 1058 TNTRB Lecturer Jobs in Govt. Polytechnic Colleges before 11th August 2021. Further details on this topic such as TRB Vacancy, TNTRB Polytechnic Lecturer Eligibility, TRB Tamil Nadu Lecturer Application process, etc. are mentioned below.
Latest update (08th November 2021): Good news for all aspirants that TRB Polytechnic Results Released. So, all the applied candidates those who have taken the TRB polytechnic Lecturer Exam can check the Latest TNTRB Polytechnic Lecturer Exam Results by click on the link below.
www.trb.tn.nic.in TRB Polytechnic Recruitment 2021
Tamilnadu Teachers Recruitment Board is inviting online applications for the Direct Recruitment of Lecturers in Government Polytechnic Colleges. Hence it has released TN TRB Polytechnic Recruitment 2021 for filling the vacant positions of 1058 Engineering & Non-Engineering Lecturer posts. Aspirants who wish to work in Tamilnadu Government must utilize this opportunity.
The last date for submission of TRB Polytechnic Lecturer Online Application is 7 July 2021 (extended to 11th August 2021). Hence the Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this TRB Engineering Recruitment 2021 before the due date. The officials will select all the applied candidates on the basis of written examination which is scheduled to be held on 16th September 2021.
TN TRB Polytechnic Lecturer Vacancy Details
|S.no.||Post Name||Branch Name||No. of Vacancies|
|1.||Lecturers (Engineering / Non Engineering) in Govt. Polytechnic Colleges||Civil Engineering||112|
|3.||Electrical and Electronics Engineering||91|
|4.||Electronics and Communication Engineering||118|
|5.||Computer Science Engineering||134|
|6.||Instrumentation and Control Engineering||03|
|13.||Modern Office Practice||17|
TRB Recruitment for Polytechnic Colleges 2021
|TRB Government Polytechnic Lecturers Exam 2021|
|Name of the Organization||Tamilnadu Teachers Recruitment Board (TRB)|
|Name of the Exam||TRB Polytechnic Lecturer Exam 2021|
|Post name||Lecturers (Engineering & Non-Engineering)|
|Number of vacancies||1058 posts|
|Application mode||Online mode|
|Starting Date to fill TRB Lecturer Online Application form||29th July 2021|
|Closing Date for the submission of application form||11th August 2021|
|TRB Polytechnic Lecturer Exam date||16th September 2021|
Also, check TNPSC VAO Notification 2021 here.
Eligibility Criteria of TN Govt Polytechnic Lecturer Recruitment 2021
The Eligibility criteria of TRB Polytechnic Lecturer Exam 2021 specify the Nationality, Age limit, and Educational qualification required. Only Indian nationals are eligible to apply for this TN TRB Polytechnic Recruitment 2021. The age limit and educational qualification required for these 1058 Govt Polytechnic Lecturer Posts is as follows.
Age Limit for TRB Engineering Recruitment
The age limit of the candidates applying for TRB Polytechnic Recruitment 2021 must not exceed 57 years as on 01/07/2017.
Educational Qualification for TRB Lecturer Posts
- Lecturer in Engineering subjects: A first class Bachelor’s degree in the branch of Engineering relating to the post concerned.
- Lecturer in non-Engineering subjects: A first class Master’s degree in the appropriate branch of study is required to apply for TRB Polytechnic College Recruitment 2021.
1058 Lecturer Posts in Govt Polytechnic Colleges
Selection Process: Candidates who have applied for this TRB Government Polytechnic Lecturers Exam 2021 will be selected based on their performance in the following rounds.
- Written test.
- Awarding weightage marks during Certificate Verification.
The written exam was scheduled on 16/09/2017. The officials will intimate the venue of the exam in the Hall tickets. After the exam was conducted, a merit list will be prepared based on the written test marks and awarding weightage marks. In final, the authorities will publish list of qualified candidates on their official website, i.e., www.trb.tn.nic.in
Awarding Weightage marks:
|2+ years teaching experience in Govt/ Aided/
self-financing polytechnics or Engineering colleges
|2 marks||2 marks|
|4+ years part time teaching experience||2 marks||2 marks|
|M.E/ M.Tech/ M.Phil in the relevant subject||3 marks||3 marks|
|Ph.D. in the relevant subject||5 marks||5 marks|
Certificates required at the time of Certificate Verification
- Original certificates and Mark sheets of 10th/ SSLC or HSC or U.G. degree or P.G. degree in the relevant subject.
- Community certificate for reserved categories.
- Tamil Medium Study Certificate.
- Teaching Experience Certificate.
- Disability certificate (if applicable).
Also, check 1130 Telangana Lecturer Jobs here.
Application fee: Aspirants applying for TRB Polytechnic Lecturer Recruitment 2021 must pay the application fee in online mode using Net Banking/ Credit card/ Debit card.
- General/ OBC category: Rs. 600/-.
- SC/SCA/ ST/ PWD category: Rs. 300/-.
Pay Scale: Rs. 15,600 – 39,100 with a Grade pay of Rs. 5,400/-.
How to Apply for Tamilnadu TRB Lecturer Jobs?
- Visit the official website, i.e., www.trb.tn.nic.in or direct link given below.
- Click on Direct Recruitment of Lecturers in Govt. Polytechnic Colleges 2021-22 link.
- Navigate on the TRB Lecturer Notification and read thoroughly before applying.
- Now click on Tamilnadu TRB Lecturers (Engineering/ Non Engineering) Online application.
- Fill the basic information in the relevant fields and submit them.
- On submission, an acknowledgment along with unique registration number will be sent to the candidate’s registered email ID and Mobile Number.
- Login with those credentials and enter the further details.
- Upload recent passport size photograph and signature in the given format.
- Now Make examination fee payment as per your category.
- Verify all your details and click on submit button.
- Finally, take a printout of the duly filled application form and fee acknowledgment receipt for future use.
Download TRB Polytechnic College Recruitment 2021 Notification
This is all about the TRB Polytechnic Recruitment 2021. If you have any doubts regarding the TNTRB Govt Polytechnic Lecturer Exam 2021, then feel free to ask us in the below comment section. Also, Stay tuned with our www.entranceexams.io site for more details about all Entrance Exams, State Government, and Central Government Jobs in India.