- 1 TS DEECET 2020 @ tsdeecet.cgg.gov.in
- 1.1 Telangana Deecet/Dietcet Courses Offered
- 1.2 DEECET 2020 Notification – TTC (DIETCET)
- 1.3 TS DIETCET (Deecet) Eligibility 2020
- 1.4 DEECET 2020 Application Form
- 1.5 Telangana (TS) DEECET 2020 Exam Dates
- 1.6 TS DEECET Exam Centers
- 1.7 DEECET Syllabus 2020
- 1.8 DIETCET/DEECET 2020 Exam Pattern
- 1.9 TS DEECET Previous Papers
- 1.10 Download DEECET Hall Ticket 2020
- 1.11 DEECET TS Answer Key 2020
- 1.12 TS DEECET 2020 Cut Off Marks
- 1.13 DEECET 2020 Results
- 1.14 Download DEECET Rank Card 2020
- 1.15 TS DEECET Counselling 2020
- 1.16 TS DEECET Participating Colleges
- 1.17 DEECET/DIETCET 2020 Contact Address
TS DEECET stands for Telangana State Diploma in Elementary Education Common Entrance Test. DIETCET Exam is conducted by the Department of School Education on behalf of the Government of Telangana.
Through DIETCET Entrance Exam, the officials will offer the two years Diploma in Education (D.Ed) in Government District Institution of Educational Training (DIETs). Also, provides the admissions in Private Elementary Teacher Training Institutions in the state of Telangana.
TS DEECET 2020 @ tsdeecet.cgg.gov.in
|Telangana DEECET Notification 2020 Details|
|Name of the Organisation||Department of Technical Education, Govt. of India|
|Exam Name||Diploma in Elementary Education/District Institution of Educational Training Common Entrance Test (DIETCET)|
|Level of Exam||State level|
|Date of Exam||June 2020|
Telangana Deecet/Dietcet Courses Offered
The Teacher Training Courses offered through TS DEECET Exam 2020 are as follows.
- D.El.Ed (Diploma in Elementary Education)
DEECET 2020 Notification – TTC (DIETCET)
The Department of School Education (DSE) on behalf of Government of Telangana has released TS DEECET Notification 2020. Aspirants who are willing to join in D.El.Ed (2 years) course in Govt. DIETs and Private D.Ed colleges can utilize this wonderful opportunity. So, candidates have to check the eligibility conditions before filling the application form.
Eligible candidates of the exam can fill & submit the TS DIETCET Application form as soon as possible. The details such as exam dates, eligibility, application form, qualification, admit card, result, etc are attached here. go through the below sections to get the complete information regarding TTC Exam 2020.
TS DIETCET (Deecet) Eligibility 2020
The eligibility conditions such as age limit, educational qualification, etc are provided below. So, candidates have to check the eligibility before applying for the TS DIETCET 2020 Exam.
- Candidates should be the citizens of India.
- Aspirants must be belonging to the state of Telangana state only and should satisfy the local/non-local status requirements laid down by the TS Educational institutions.
- Candidates should have passed the Intermediate exam or its equivalent from a recognized board.
- Aspirants must have secured at least 50% marks for general whereas 40% for SC/ST candidates.
- Contenders who have completed the Intermediate with vocational courses
- Mathematics: Candidates should have studied mathematics as a subject at Intermediate level.
- Physical Sciences: Aspirants must have passed Chemistry & Physics at intermediate.
- Biological Sciences: Contenders should have completed Botany & Zoology as subjects at the intermediate level.
- Social studies: Applicants must have passed Civics, Economics, history, Geography & Commerce at Intermediate level.
- Applicants should have an age limit of 17 years as on 1st September 2020.
- There is no upper age limit for the applicants.
DEECET 2020 Application Form
The TS DEECET Online Applications are invited through online for the candidates who are willing to take the admission to two years diploma in elementary education (D.El.Ed). The Ts DIETCET Application form is available from May 2020. The last date for the submission of Telangana DIETCET Application form 2020 is May 2020.
Candidates who are willing to applying for DIETCET Exam 2020 have to fulfil the eligibility criteria provided below. The registration process is done in two phases. The first phase is to pay the application fee and the second phase is to fill the application form.
How to fill TS DEECET Application form 2020
- Payment of Fee
- Application Form filling
- Upload the scanned documents.
- Confirm the registration
- Take the printout of the Application form.
- The application fee is Rs. 350/- for the candidates of different categories.
- The payment of fee can be done through TS-Online/Mee-Seva/E-Seva centres & also through payment gateway (credit/debit/net banking).
Telangana (TS) DEECET 2020 Exam Dates
|www.tsdeecet.cgg.gov.in Exam date 2020|
|Starting Date to submit the Telangana DIETCET Application form 2020||11-03-2020|
|Closing Date for the submission of the TS DEECET 2020 Application form||04-04-2020|
|Ts DEECET Hall ticket 2020 Download||April 2020|
|TS DEECET Exam date 2020||June 2020|
|Declaration of Telangana DIETCET (TTC) Answer key||June 2020|
|Announcement of Results||July 2020|
TS DEECET Exam Centers
The Department of School Education, Government of Telangana will conduct the exam in all the 10 districts of the state of Telangana. Candidates have to choose the exam centres from the drop-down list while filling the application form to appear for the Telangana DIETCET Exam 2020.
DEECET Syllabus 2020
The exam paper consists of three parts. Part-I, II & III. Part-I is common to all the applicants. Part-III is an optional subject. The DEECET Syllabus 2020 for Part-2 & 3 consists of subjects that are covered in 8th to 10th class.
DIETCET/DEECET 2020 Exam Pattern
TS DEECET Exam Pattern 2020 is as follows.
- The exam is conducted in Telugu/English or Urdu/English or Tamil/English only.
- DIETCET Exam is of online (computer-based test).
- The exam consists of objective type questions.
- The duration of the exam is 2 hours.
- 1 mark is awarded for each correct answer.
- No negative marks for incorrect answers.
Telangana DIETCET (TTC) Exam Pattern 2020 – www.tsdeecet.cgg.gov.in
|Section||Name of the subject||No. of questions||No. of Marks|
TS DEECET Previous Papers
Applied candidates of Telangana DEECET Exam have to download the TS DIETCET Previous Papers for better preparation. By practicing the Telangana DEECET Sample papers, aspirants will get the clear idea regarding the exam pattern, type of questions, marking scheme, etc.
Download DEECET Hall Ticket 2020
After the successful online registration, candidates can download TS Deecet hall ticket 2020 through the official website. The officials will not send the hall tickets through post and E-Mail. By entering the details such as registration number & DOB, candidates can download the admit card one week before the exam.
Verify all the details in the hall ticket carefully after the completion of the downloading process. In case, if you have found any mistakes, contact the officials to clear the mistakes printed in the admit card.
Details in Telangana DEECET 2020 Admit Card
- Candidate’s Name
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Exam center
- Exam date & Time
DEECET TS Answer Key 2020
The Department of School Education (DSE), Govt. of India has released TS DEECET Answer Key 2020 in the month of June. Candidates who have appeared for the DIETCET entrance exam can cross-check the answers to calculate the marks in the entrance test. Through the key, aspirants can know the total number of correctly marked answers in the exam.
TS DEECET 2020 Cut Off Marks
The cut off marks are the minimum qualifying marks applicants have to secure to qualify the exam. Telangana DEECET Cut off Marks 2020 for candidates of different categories is as given below.
- For General Candidates: 35% marks
- For SC/ST Candidates: Nil
DEECET 2020 Results
The officials will announce the TS Deecet Results 2020 on the official website tsdeecet.cgg.gov.in. Candidates can enter the date of birth, roll number, etc to check the TS DEECET 2020 Result. Also, take the printout of the results for any further reference. Candidates can check their name in the merit list whether you are eligible to get the admissions or not.
Download DEECET Rank Card 2020
Candidates have to download the TS DEECET 2020 Rank Card through online mode. The score card is not sent by the authorities through post/mail. Also, it is required to take the hard copy of the score card while attending the admission process.
TS DEECET Counselling 2020
The admissions are provided into D.El.Ed courses based on the rank obtained through the TS Deecet Web Counselling 2020. Candidates have to compulsory attend the admission process on the deecet counselling dates 2020. The DEECET Admission Process involves the following three stages.
- Online Submission of the preferences of the colleges through DIETCET Web-based Counseling.
- Allotment of seats
- Downloading Provisional Admission Letter
- Issue of final Admission Letter
TS DEECET Participating Colleges
|Govt DIET, Mettuguda||Mahaboobnagar|
|Govt. DIET, Vikarabad||Rangareddy|
|Government DIET, Neredmet||Hyderabad|
|Govt. DIET Haveli Ganapuram||Medak|
|Government DIET Mallaram||Nizamabad|
|Govt. DIET Near NTR Circle||Adilabad|
|Govt. DIET LMD Colony||Karimnagar|
|Government DIET Hanamkonda||Warangal|
|Govt DIET Tekulapally||Khammam|
|Govt DIET BTS Colony||Nalgonda|
DEECET/DIETCET 2020 Contact Address
The Department of School education,
Government of Telangana,
Telangana, Saifabad, Hyderabad-4,
We have provided here the complete details of Telangana DEECET Exam 2020 through this page. Also, we will update here soon after the official announcement. We advise the candidates to stay connected to our site regularly for further details of the TS DIETCET Notification details 2020. Meanwhile, For more information about TS DEECET go through the below link.
Telangana DEECET/ DIETCET – Relevant links
|TS DEECET 2020 Hall Ticket|
|TS DIETCET Results 2020|
|Telangana DEECET Rank Card 2020|
|TS DEECET/ TTC Counselling 2020|