- 1 TS EAMCET 2019 Application Form
TS EAMCET Application Form 2019 available soon. Candidates who are going to apply for the Telangana EAMCET 2019 can get the direct link here. The TSCHE Board provide TS EAMCET 2019 Application Form Online at its Official Site. Therefore check the Eligibility details, Fee Structure, Documents Required and Application Process, etc. from the below Sections before starting the TS EAMCET 2019 Apply Online Process.
TS EAMCET 2019 Application Form
TS EAMCET Online Application Form 2019: The JNTU Hyderabad releases a Telangana EAMCET 2019 Application on the Official Site. Aspirants who are dreaming of Engineering & Medical Admission under the Telangana State Colleges/ Institutes should check the details of TS EAMCET 2019 Notification and apply online. Therefore, to participate in the Examination for Admission, Students should submit the TS EAMCET Application Form 2019 via online mode only. Candidates who Successfully registered and Submitted the TS EAMCET 2019 Application Form are eligible to take part in the Eamcet 2019 Telangana.
To fill the Telangana EAMCET online application form 2019, applicants have to pay the required application fee. The TS EAMCET 2019 Online application will be accessible only after paying the exam fee. The Officials will generate the Telangana EAMCET 2019 Admit Card to those candidates who Successfully submitted their application and payment of Exam Fee. Admit Card is the entry pass for the examination. Without the Admit card, a student is not able to sit in the exam hall. Therefore go through the below Sections and check the complete details of TS EAMCET Application Form 2019 like how to apply online, required details, Eligibility, Fee details.
www.eamcet.tsche.ac.in EAMCET 2019 TS Important Dates
|Telangana EAMCET Online Application 2019 Important Dates|
|Commencement of TS EAMCET 2019 Application Form||06-03-2019|
|TS EAMCET Application last date||05-04-2019|
|Correction of TS EAMCET 2019 Application Form||06-04-2019 to 09-04-2019|
|Submission of Application with late fee of Rs. 500/-||11-04-2019|
|Last date to Submit Online Application Form with late fee of Rs. 1,000/-||17-04-2019|
|Closing Date of TS EAMCET Application Online with Late Fee of Rs. 5,000/-||24-04-2019|
|Submission of TS EAMCET Online Application Form with Late Fee of Rs. 10,000/-||28-04-2019|
|Admit Card Available From||20-04-2019 to 01-05-2019|
|TS EAMCET 2019 Exam Date||03-05-2019 to 06-05-2019|
|Final key/ Results declaration date||May 2019.|
|Official Website||www.tseamcet.in / eamcet.tsche.ac.in|
About Telangana EAMCET
TS EAMCET Stands for Telangana Engineering Agriculture Medical Common Entrance Test. It is a State Level Entrance Exam conducted to offer Undergraduate courses in Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Field in the State of Telangana. This Exam is organized by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad instead of TSCHE. EAMCET offers admissions into various UG Professional courses. All Private colleges and universities located in the state of Telangana will consider the EAMCET Scores and Rank to provide Admission. Check the TS EAMCET Application Form Download link here. Therefore, candidates can get the complete details like Syllabus, Previous Papers, Results, Rank Card and Counselling Dates.
TS EAMCET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates who belong to Indian National, PIO & OCI are eligible to apply.
- People should belong to Telangana/ Andhra Pradesh.
- For Engineering Course, Students must pass their Intermediate with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics Subjects.
- For medical, Agriculture Courses, candidates should pass their 12th standard with Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany etc.
Required details for TS EAMCET 2019 Online Registration
Before applying for the TS EAMCET Application Form, candidates must check the following details and get the information ready while tseamcet nic in 2019 apply online process.
- Hall Ticket Number of SSC or equivalent examination
- Date of birth
- PH, NCC, Sports, etc.
- Caste in case of SC/ST/BC candidates
- Annual Income details of parents.
- Mobile Number
- Valid Email Id.
- Fee Amount.
- Recent passport size photograph scanned in jpg format (The image size should be less than 30 kb).
- Scanned Signature in jpg format with size less than 15 kb.
How to apply TS Eamcet 2019?
Step 1: Visit the Official Website of TS Eamcet 2019 – www.tseamcet.in.
- Visit the Official website or click on the direct link updated below.
- Find the TS EAMCET 2019 Application Form Link and click on “Apply Online” button and proceed to pay the fee payment.
Step 2: Fee Payment for TSEAMCET 2019 Online Registration
- Now choose the Exam Fee Payment option i.e., TS online/ AP online/ E-Seva/ Mee-Seva Center or via Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit card.
- Now fill the Payment options and Submit the Payment.
- Click on Proceed to fill the Application Form.
Telangana EAMCET Application Fee Structure
|Courses||TS EAMCET 2019 Application Fee|
|For SC/ ST candidates||For other category candidates|
|Engineering (E)||Rs. 250/-||Rs. 500/-|
|Agricultural (A)||Rs. 250/-||Rs. 500/-|
|E & M (both streams)||Rs. 500/-||Rs. 1000/-|
Application Fee Payment Methods
- Candidates can pay the Exam fee through two modes.
- People can pay the Fee via Mee Seva/ TS Online/ E-Seva and also can make payment through credit cards/ Net Banking/ Debit Card etc.
- If any candidate has applied with Late fee of Rs. 5,000/- and Rs. 10,000/-the board will allocate the exam center to such candidates in Hyderabad.
Step 3: Fill Telangana Eamcet 2019 Application Form
- Now the application form will appear on the screen.
- Fill the Form with all details such as academic, stream, personal, community, exam center, etc.
Step 4: Upload Photograph and Signature
Now after filling the application, upload a scanned photograph and Signature in the given format.
- Click on the “Select File” and upload scanned images of photograph and Signature.
- Now tick on the “I accept terms & conditions” and click on Submit button.
Specifications for Photo & Sign
|Recent Passport size photograph||Less than 30 KB||.jpg file format|
|Signature||Less than 15 KB||.jpg file format|
Step 5: Download & Print TSEAMCET Application Form 2019
After Successful Submission of Application Form, Click on “Download Filled-in Application Form.” And take a print out of your filled Eamcet 2019 TS Application Form and keep safely for further use.
Candidates can go through the above simple steps to fill the TS EAMCET 2019 Online Application form. Check the Complete Procedure of filling TS EAMCET Application Form 2019.
TSEAMCET 2019 Application Form Correction
If you find any mistakes in the Filled Application Form after Submission, Then you can get an opportunity to make corrections in the application. The Correction opportunity will be available after 1 week of Submission of the TSEAMCET Application Form. We have given the Event Dates of Telangana Eamcet. So once check the Dates to TSEAMCET 2019 Apply Online.
Instructions to fill Online TS EAMCET Application Form 2019
- The TSEamcet 2019 Application Form is available only in online mode.
- The Payment of TS EAMCET 2019 Application Fee has to be done the first before starting to fill the Application.
- Candidates have to fill the TS EAMCET Online Application Form 2019 with correct details otherwise, Application will be Rejected.
- If any mistake has been done while filling the form, correction can be done by selecting the “Request for Corrections to TS EAMCET Application Form 2019” which will be open for a short time.
Hence check the TS EAMCET Online Application Process and fill it successfully. Here we will update the direct link to apply for TS EAMCET 2019 when the Online application is available on the Official Site. So, visit our Site www.entranceexams.io regularly for complete details of Telangana EAMCET 2019.