TS EAMCET Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019 is available now. Applicants can us the TS EAMCET 2019 Syllabus for preparation. Candidates can check the latest Telangana EAMCET Syllabus 2019 Topics here. You can also download Telangana State EAMCET Syllabus & Test Pattern PDF 2019 pdf from the direct link provided below.
|TS EAMCET Exam Date is 03-05-2019 to 06-05-2019|
Download TS EAMCET Syllabus 2019 PDF
All students who have completed their Intermediate have applied for TS EAMCET Exam and have been waiting for Telangana EAMCET Syllabus 2019. If you are the one among them, then you are on the right page. Many may apply for exams, but only some prepare effectively. One can prepare in an effective manner by following the correct syllabus and making a proper preparation plan. TS EAMCET Exam Syllabus 2019 plays a key role to prepare for EAMCET Exam 2019. In order to make your preparation easy, we are providing Telangana State EAMCET Syllabus 2019 along with Exam Pattern. You can find the direct link to download EAMCET Syllabus PDF 2019 in the below sections.
Get ALL Entrance Exam Syllabus here.
Telangana EAMCET 2019 Syllabus – Brief Details
|Exam Name||TS EAMCET 2019|
|Exam conducting organization||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad|
|Level of exam||State level|
|Exam is conducted in||Offline mode|
|TS EAMCET Application form mode||Online|
|Starting Date of TS EAMCET applications||06-02-2019|
|Last date for submitting Telangana EAMCET application form||05-04-2019|
|TS EAMCET Exam Date||03-05-2019 to 06-05-2019|
About TS EAMCET Exam 2019 – TS EAMCET 2019 Exam Syllabus
TS EAMCET, otherwise known as Telangana State Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test. JNTUH conducts Telangana EAMCET Exam every year on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education(TSCHE). The main objective of Telangana EAMCET Exam is to provide admissions into Engineering, Agriculture, and Medical courses across Telangana State. Most of the students who are looking for a career in any of courses might have applied for TS EAMCET. For such candidates, we are providing complete details of TS EAMCET 2019 Syllabus PDF and Exam Pattern. Qualified candidates will be given admissions to any of above courses in Universities/Private Colleges according to merit. As per the last year analysis, 2,12,821 students have appeared for Telangana EAMCET Exam. The number of students might increase this year.
TS EAMCET Exam Pattern 2019
Among various exams conducted by Telangana State, EAMCET is considered the largest entrance exam in Telangana. TS EAMCET Admit cards are issued in the fourth week of April. EAMCET Result is expected to release in the fourth week of May. Admission of qualified candidates into Universities/Colleges is carried out through TS EAMCET Web Counseling 2019. All the aspirants can refer TS EAMCET 2019 weight age for each subject in the coming sections. You can download TS EAMCET Syllabus 2019 PDF from the following sections, which is free of cost.
Telangana State EAMCET Test Pattern 2019 for Engineering Stream
|S No.||Type of Exam||Subject Names||Number of questions||Marks||Duration of Exam|
Also, check TS EAMCET 2019 Result here.
Above table shows TS EAMCET Exam Pattern 2019 for Engineering Stream. Telangana State EAMCET Pattern not only helps the students to analyze their EAMCET Paper but also helps them in time management. The duration of Telangana EAMCET Exam 2019 is 3 hours. Telangana EAMCET Exam in brief:
- EAMCET Exam 2019 consists of Objective Type questions only.
- Each correct attempt carries +1 mark and there is no negative marking for wrong answers.
- TS EAMCET Exam is conducted for 160 marks in three hours duration.
TS EAMCET 2019 Exam Pattern for Medical Stream
|S No.||Exam Type||Subject Name||Number of questions||Marks||Exam Duration|
The above table shows Telangana EAMCET Exam Pattern for Medical Stream. Instead of Maths, TS Medical question paper consists of Botany and Zoology. Some important points of TS EAMCET Exam:
- Telangana State EAMCET Exam is conducted for 160 marks, in three hours duration.
- Objective type questions are asked.
- No negative marking is applicable for wrong answers.
TS EAMCET Syllabus 2019
Both Engineering and Medical aspirants of Telangana State can check TS EAMCET Exam 2019 Syllabus on this page while starting their preparation. TS EAMCET Exam Syllabus 2019 includes all the sub-topics from Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. With help of Telangana EAMCET 2019 Syllabus, students can collect appropriate material before starting their preparation for EAMCET Exam. TS EAMCET 2019 Syllabus further help the students to plan and study according to the strategy they have planned. On our Site www.entranceexams.io, we provide complete details of the Exam. We have also provided the direct link to download TS EAMCET Syllabus 2019 in the following sections. Everyone must make use of this opportunity and download Telangana EAMCET Syllabus as it costs nothing.
TS EAMCET Exam Syllabus 2019 – Mathematics
- Mathematical Induction.
- Partial fractions.
- De Moivre’s Theorem.
- Theory of Equations.
- Quadratic Expressions.
- Complex Numbers.
- Permutations and Combinations.
- Binomial Theorem.
- Trigonometric Equations.
- Properties of Triangles.
- Hyperbolic Functions.
- Trigonometric Ratios up to Transformations.
- Inverse Trigonometric Functions.
- Vector Algebra
- Addition of Vectors.
- Product of Vectors.
- Measures of Dispersion.
- Random Variables and Probability Distributions.
- Coordinate Geometry
- The Straight Line.
- A pair of Straight Lines.
- Limits and Continuity.
- Transformation of Axes.
- System of circles.
- Three-Dimensional Coordinates.
- Direction Cosines and Direction Ratios.
- Definite Integrals.
- Applications of Derivatives.
- Differential equations.
Telangana EAMCET 2019 Syllabus – Physics
- Physical world.
- Electromagnetic induction.
- Motion in a straight line.
- Motion in a plane.
- Laws of motion.
- Work, Energy, and power.
- Units and measurements.
- Systems of particles and rotational motion.
- Mechanical properties of fluids.
- Mechanical properties of solids.
- Thermal properties of matter.
- Kinetic theory.
- Ray optics and optical instruments.
- Communication systems.
- Wave optics.
- Electric charges and fields.
- Magnetism and Matter.
- Current electricity.
- Moving charges and magnetism.
- Alternating current.
- Electromagnetic waves.
- Dual nature of radiation and matter.
- Semiconductor electronics.
- Electrostatic potential and capacitance
Telangana State EAMCET Syllabus 2019 for Chemistry
- Atomic structure.
- Chemical equilibrium and acids-bases.
- Classification of elements and periodicity in properties.
- States of matter: gasses and liquids.
- Hydrogen and its Compounds.
- Organic chemistry-some basic principles and techniques and hydrocarbons.
- Chemical bonding and molecular structure.
- The s – block elements.
- P- block elements group 13 (boron family).
- D and f block elements & coordination compounds.
- Environmental chemistry.
- Solid state.
- General principles of metallurgy.
- Electrochemistry and chemical kinetics.
- Surface chemistry.
- P-block elements.
- Haloalkanes and haloarenes.
- P-block elements – group 14 (carbon family).
- Chemistry in everyday life.
- Organic compounds containing c, h, and o.
- Organic compounds containing nitrogen.
Telangana EAMCET Medical Syllabus 2019 – Botany
- Plant systematics.
- Cell structure and function.
- Diversity in the living world
- Plant physiology.
- Structural organization in plants- morphology.
- Internal organization of plants.
- Plant ecology.
- Plants, microbes and human welfare.
- Reproduction in plants.
- Molecular biology.
Telangana State EAMCET Agriculture 2019 Syllabus – Zoology
- Animal diversity-ii: Phylum: Chordata.
- Human anatomy and physiology-i.
- Animal diversity-i: invertebrate phyla.
- Organic evolution.
- Human anatomy and physiology ii.
- Human Reproduction.
- Structural organization in animals.
- Type study of Periplaneta Americana.
- Ecology & environment.
- Locomotion & reproduction in protozoa.
- Human anatomy and physiology-iv.
- The Human Anatomy and physiology-iii.
- Applied biology.
- Biology & human welfare.
The direct link to download Telangana EAMCET Syllabus is provided here. For more updates on TS EAMCET Syllabus 2017, visit our website regularly.