- 1 TS Eamcet Web Options 2020 Entry – TSEAMCET Web Counselling Process
TS Eamcet Web Options 2020 dates are available soon. Get TS Eamcet Web Counselling 2020 step by step procedure. Know TSeamcet Web Options 2020, Web Counselling Details, Help Line Centres, List of Colleges etc. For the complete details of TS Eamcet Web Options, Entry 2020 Procedure and TS Eamcet Web Options Dates 2020 refer the below sections.
TS Eamcet Web Options 2020 Entry – TSEAMCET Web Counselling Process
Once the candidates finished their Certificate Verification, the next procedure the aspirants must go through is www.tsche.ac.in Web Counselling. If the aspirants want to join the desired college, then they must complete the TS EAMCET 2020 Web Counseling Process through the perfect TS Eamcet Counselling Web Options Entry. The aspirants must check all the list of the colleges on beforehand to make the Web Counselling process easy and efficient. The individuals must get ready for the Online TS Eamcet Web Counselling even before the TS Eamcet Web Counselling Dates are announced. The Students must prepare the list of colleges before TS Eamcet Web Options Dates 2020 are released based on the scored rank and the interested stream or branch. The aspirants must also have the list of rank wise colleges of the previous year so that they can use them and prepare their TS Eamcet Web Counselling Schedule 2020.
The aspirants must go through the College profile and availability of courses before attending the Web Counselling for TS Eamcet 2020. First of all get the clear idea about the TS Eamcet Web Options Entry 2020 and then start the procedure to select the desired colleges. As people say 4 years of your college life decides your career, hence the aspirants must not commit any kind of mistake in TS Eamcet Web Counselling Procedure. Most of the candidates score good marks in the competitive tests, but some of them can’t get admissions into the desired colleges because they do not concentrate on TSEamcet 2020 Web Counselling. Hence to help out such candidates, we are providing the complete details regarding TSEamcet Web Counselling 2020 and TS Eamcet Web Options 2020 entry process.
www.eamcet.tsche.ac.in Web Options 2020 – Important Dates
|Exam Conducting University||Telangana State Council of Higher Education|
|Name of the Examination||Telangana State Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test|
|Courses Offered through TSEamcet Exam||Engineering, Agriculture and Medical|
|Starting date of TSEamcet 2020 Application form||06-03-2020|
|Last date for submitting Applications||05-04-2020|
|TS Examcet Admit Card 2020 Available from||20-04-2020 to 01-05-2020|
|TS Eamcet 2020 Exam Date||03-05-2020 to 06-05-2020|
|TSEamcet Result 2020 Release Date||May 2020|
|TS Eamcet Counselling 2020||June 2020|
|TS Eamcet 2020 Official Website||www.eamcet.tsche.ac.in|
Important Points for TS Eamcet Web Counselling 2020
The entire process of TS Eamcet Web Counselling 2020 divided into several phases. Check it out.
Stage I: First of all, the candidates must register for Certificate Verification by entering the hall ticket number and rank.
Stage II: The students must verify the certificates i.e, the details printed on the registration form such as name, local area, sex, category, date of birth etc.
Phase III: Once, the candidates find all the details printed on the form are correct, then they must know all the instructions for exercising the TS Eamcet Web Options that means selecting the desired colleges and the courses and arranging them in the order of priority.
Phase IV: Take the manual option form and write option number, college code and course code.
Stage V: Know the procedure to exercise TS Eamcet 2020 Web Options on the Internet.
Online Registration and Schedule for TS Eamcet Web Counselling 2020
Once the students complete their process of Document Verification and payment of counselling fee, they must register themselves on TS Eamcet 2020 Official Website. The students can fill the colleges of their choice in the TS Eamcet 2020 Web Counselling.
|TSEamcet Web Counselling 2020 is scheduled in the month of June|
TSEamcet Web Options Entry Step by Step Procedure 2020
The candidates can process their TS Eamcet Web Options Entry Procedure from home. You can also do this from any of the internet /helpline centers with the help of your filled manual option form. Candidates can undergo TS Eamcet Web Counselling Procedure, only if they complete their Certificate Verification Process.
Steps to be Followed While Entering the TSEamcet Web Options 2020.
- Entering the URL through the Internet
- Generating the Password
- Entry of Options
- Log out
Phase I: Entering URL through the Internet
- Double click on the Internet Explorer.
- Candidates should make sure that the computer they are using should be of Windows 7 Operating System and 9.0 Internet Explorer Version.
- The student cannot exercise their options on Mozilla Firefox, Net scape navigator, Google chrome etc.
- Once, you open the Internet Explorer, you will find the home page containing the links regarding counselling process, list of courses, list of helpline centers, colleges etc.
Step 2: Generating the Password
- Click on the “Candidates Registration” to generate the password.
- The students must enter all the details shown on the desktop i.e Registration Number, Hall Ticket, Rank, Date of Birth as printed on SSC Memo.
- Once, you complete filling all the required details, then click on “Generate Password”.
- Enter the password in the given “Password” box (minimum of 8 characters length and the maximum of 10 with atleast one Numerical/special character).
- Re-Enter the same password at “Re-enter Password” box.
- Enter the mobile number and also E-Mail Id. (If you forget the password, then mobile number is mandatory to communicate the changed password).
- Click on the “Save Password” button.
- Click on “LogOut” where you will come back to the homepage.
Phase 3: Entry of Options
- Once, the candidates finish the registration and generation of password process, click on the “Candidates Login” for exercising the options.
- You will get some of the details that are to be entered to exercise TSEamcet Web Options 2020.
- The first step is to enter the Login ID, you can get the Login Id by an SMS to the registered mobile well in advance before the Option Entry.
- In Case, you have lost your Login ID you can an SMS from your registered mobile to 8790499899 in the format of TSEAMCET<space>01<space>hallticket number.
- Secondly, you must enter Hall Ticket Number, Password, Date of Birth and Captcha.
- To make your login secure, One Time Password (OTP) is sent to your registered mobiles as soon as you enter this page.
- Once, you complete the process of login and enter into the Web Options page, then select one or more districts to display the colleges in those districts.
- Click on the “Display Option Entry Form”.
- Then after, you can get the screen for exercising the options.
- While filling the options, enter your hall ticket number in the box given and click on the save button at regular intervals.
Step 4: LogOut
- After completing of TS Eamcet 2020 Web Options Entry click on the “Logout” button.
- It will display three alert messages with three buttons i.e. “Save and LogOut”, “Confirm Logout” and “Cancel Logout”.
- If you click on Save and Logout, then it saves the exercised options upto the point of time and also displays the details of options exercised.
- If you click on the confirm log out then it will directly display the options saved up to that instant.
- Click on Cancel Logout, then it retains the tsche.ac.in Web Options Entry Form to enter some more options.
The candidates can get the furthermore details about the Seat Allotment of colleges at our page Entrance Exams. Stay tuned to our page to get more details about Counselling, Rank Predictor, Allotment Order, Qualifying Mark, Exam Dates etc.
Official Website: www.eamcet.tsche.ac.in