- 1 TS ECET Online Application Form 2018
- 1.1 Telangana ECET 2018 Application Form Dates @ ecet.tsche.ac.in
- 1.2 TS ECET Application Form 2018 @ ecet.tsche.ac.in
- 1.3 TS ECET 2018 Application Fee
- 1.4 TS ECET Eligibility Criteria
- 1.5 Required Information for filling the TSECET 2018 Application Form
- 1.6 TS ECET 2018 Online Application form Procedure
TS ECET Online Application Form 2018 available Online soon. Aspirants who are looking for the 2nd year Engineering Admission have to apply for TS ECET Application Form 2018. Get the TS ECET Apply Online link here. Check Telangana ECET Eligibility, Application Fee, Important Dates, Application Procedure etc.
TS ECET Online Application Form 2018
The TS ECET 2018 Application Form commence in the month of February 2018. Candidates who are wishing to apply for the TSECET need to fill the TSECET Online Application within the due date. The Telangana State Council of Higher Education Board releases the TS ECET Application Date on the Official Site. Many Engineering Colleges and Institutes in Telangana State offer 2nd-year B.Tech Admissions through this exam. So students who are interested in ECET Examination can get the direct link to submit the TS ECET Online Application Form here. Aspirants who successfully Submitted their Application are eligible to take the ECET Examination on the specified date. So candidates must check the complete details of TSECET Application Form 2018 before applying. Hence go through the below Sections and check the Eligibility Criteria, TS ECET 2018 Apply Online Procedure, Application Fee etc.
Alos, Check TS ECET 2018 Notification
The Telangana Engineering CET exam 2018 Application available through online only. So aspirants who are willing to apply for the Engineering Common Entrance Test have to pay the Application fee. Candidates who Submitted their TS ECET Online Application Form 2018 successfully are eligible to attend the Examination. Before going to apply for the TS ECET 2018, check the Steps to fill for TSECET Application Form. Students must enclose the details like Qualification exam details like Hall ticket, Date of Birth, Comunity etc while applying the Telangana ECET 2018 Online Application Form. Hence get the TS ECET 2018 Online Apply link from the below Sections. Also, get the complete details of TS ECET Application from 2018 from the official Site – ecet.tsche.ac.in
Telangana ECET 2018 Application Form Dates @ ecet.tsche.ac.in
|TS ECET 2018 Apply Online|
|Notification Release Date||March 2018|
|Availability of Application Form||March 2018|
|The Last date to submit Engineering CET Online Application Form (without Late Fee)||April 2018|
|TSECET 2018 Application Correction period||April 2018|
|Submission of Application (with late fee of Rs. 500/-)||April 2018|
|Last Date to Submit Telangana ECET Application Form with late fee of Rs. 1,000/-||April 2018|
|Closing Date of Submission of TS ECET 2018 Application Form with Late Fee of Rs. 5,000/-||April 2018|
|Submission of Online TSECET Application Form with Late Fee of Rs. 10,000/-||May 2018|
|Admit Card downloading date||April/ May 2018|
|TS ECET 2018 Exam Date||9th May 2018|
|Telangana ECET Results declaration date||May 2018|
|Issue of TSECET Rank Card 2018||May 2018|
|TS ECET 2018 Counselling Dates||June|
TS ECET Application Form 2018 @ ecet.tsche.ac.in
The Officials will accept the TS ECET 2018 Application Form through online mode only. So students can fill the Application Form through TSECET 2018 online Portal. The Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test (TS ECET 2018) is conducted every year to provide admission into B.Tech and B. Pharmacy lateral entry course. It is a State Level Examination offered by the B.Tech & B. Pharma Colleges in the state of Telangana State. Candidates who completed their Diploma Course and B.Sc (Mathematics) are eligible to apply for the TS ECET Online Application Form. So candidates can check the complete details of TS ECET 2018 like Application Form, Eligibility, Exam date, Application Fee, Exam Pattern etc.
Also, download Telangana ECET Previous Papers Pdf.
TS ECET 2018 Application Fee
To apply for the TS ECET 2018 Online Application Form, candidates need to pay the application Fee. The Payment of Fee can be done through Online (i.e., Net Banking/ Credit/ Debit Card). Otherwise can pay through Offline via AP Online/ TS Online/ E-Seva/ Mee-Seva. The Telangana ECET 2018 Registration Fee mentioned below according to categories.
- General Category Candidates have to pay Rs. 500/-.
- SC/ ST Category Candidates should pay Rs. 300/-.
Also, check Telangana ECET 2018 Answer key.
TS ECET Eligibility Criteria
Students who are wishing to apply for TS Engineering CET 2018 Application Form has to satisfy the Eligibility criteria. We have given some eligible conditions in terms of Nationality and Qualification. Therefore before applying for the TS ECET Application Form 2018 check the Eligibility mentioned below.
- Applicant must be Indian.
- He/ She in the Telangana State must satisfy the Local/ Non-Local Status requirements.
- Candidates must hold the Diploma in Engineering and Technology/ Pharmacy certificate from the institution recognized by the Government of Telangana/ Andhra Pradesh for admission to B.Tech/ B.Pharmacy/ B.E Courses.
- Aspirants who passed B.Sc Degree examination with Mathematics are also eligible to apply for Telangana ECET 2018.
- And students must qualify the Diploma Course with minimum 45% marks (and 40% for the reserved category candidates).
Also, check Telangana ECET 2018 Result.
Required Information for filling the TSECET 2018 Application Form
|Details Required||Documents to be referred|
|Hall ticket Number of the Qualifying Examination(Degree/Diploma)||Marks Memo./ Hall ticket number of Degree/Diploma.|
|Date of Birth.||Birth Certificate / SSC or Equivalent Certificate.|
|Hall ticket No. of SSC or Equivalent examination Certificate||SSC or
|Local Status (OU/AU/SVU/Non-local)||The local certificate issued by MRO or competent authority.|
|Income of Parents (upto 1 lakh/upto 2 lakhs/upto 5 lakhs/more than 5 lakhs)||The Income certificate issued by competent authority.|
|Category (SC, ST, BC. Etc.)||The Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority.|
|Special Category (NCC, PH, Sports, CAP etc.)||The Certificate issued by competent authority.|
Candidates must ensure that they possess all the certificates given below while filling TSECET Application Form 2018.
Other Information Required for TSECET Online Registration:
- Recent passport size digital color photograph (size should be less than 50 KB) of candidate for uploading.
- Digital Signature of the applicant (size < 20 KB) for uploading.
- Examination Center to which aspirant wishes to appear TS ECET-2018 Examination.
- Gender (Male / Female.)
- Community (SC/ST, Others), Minority Status (Non-Minority / Minority).
- Mobile Number of the candidate.
- E-Mail of the candidate.
- Place where Studied Diploma/Graduation – Corporation/Municipality/Rural area.
TS ECET 2018 Online Application form Procedure
- TS ECET 2018 Online Registration.
- Fee Payment.
- Filling Telangana ECET Application form 2018.
- Print the Application Form of TSECET 2018
- Visit the Official Website of ECET 2018 – ecet.tsche.ac.in or direct link attached below.
- Read the instructions carefully before applying and proceed to fill the application.
- The applicants need to enter the details like:
- HallTicket Number of Diploma or B.Sc.
- Qualifying Year of Diploma or B.Sc.
- Name of the Candidate’s – as in SSC certificate.
- Father’s Name.
- Mother’s Name.
- Date of Birth – as in the dob or 10th class certificates.
- Mobile Number.
- Email ID.
- Community – SC, ST or BC & Others.
- Registration Fee.
- Aadhaar Number.
- Students have to pay the TS ECET Application Fee of Rs. 500/- (for General Category) and Rs. 300/- (for SC/ ST Category). They can pay the fee through either Online or Offline.
- Offline: Pay the fee by visiting their nearest TS online Centres like Mee-Seva or E-Seva centers.
- Online: Pay the fee through Debit/ Credit Cards or Net Banking.
- After Payment of the Application Fee, a transaction ID will be given to the candidate which should be kept secretly and safely.
- Now click on the TS ECET 2018 Apply Online Application.
- Fill the Application Form with required details like personal and the qualification details.
- In the TS ECET Online application Form, candidates have to upload their scanned images of photograph and signature.
- While applying the application form, you need to enter the payment transaction Id.
- After filling the Telangana Engineering CET Application 2018 check the filled details and Submit the Form.
- If you commit any mistake while applying for the TS ECET Online Application Form there is no chance to make corrections. So apply carefully.
After the completion of application submission, download the Telangana ECET Application Form 2018 and keep it safe for future use.
Also, check Telangana ECET 2018 Counselling Dates.
Hence Check the provided TS ECET Online Application Form 2018 process and apply carefully. For more details of Application visit our site www.entranceexams.io regularly. We will update the Latest details of the Telangana Engineering Common Entrance Test 2018.