- 1 TS ECET Web Options Entry 2018 @ ecet.tsche.ac.in
TS ECET Web Options Entry Procedure and Dates are available soon. Get TS ECET Online Web Options Entry Procedure and TSECET Web Counselling Step by Step Procedure. Follow TS ECET Web Counselling 2018 Details, Help Line Centers, List of Colleges, etc. Know TSECET Rank wise Web Counselling Certificate Verification Dates and Telangana ECET Counselling Registration fee etc. in the below sections. Check ecet.tsche.ac.in for more details about TS ECET Web Counselling Process and TSECET 2018 Web Options Entry.
TS ECET Web Options Entry 2018 @ ecet.tsche.ac.in
The aspirants who have done with the Certificate Verification and waiting for the TS ECET Web Counselling 2018 can approach here. Many of the students dream to join in the best colleges for completing their Graduation. Hence they should know the TSECET Web Counselling Procedure along with TS ECET Web Options Entry Process. The students must know the complete procedure of the TS ECET Web Counselling. The candidates must also know the process for TS ECET Web Options Entry. The students can find the detailed and the step by step procedure to attend the TSECET Web Counselling Procedure.
Once, the students complete their certificate verification, they must get ready for the TSECET Web Counselling. To complete TSECET 2018 Web Counseling correctly, the candidates must concentrate on TSECET Web Options 2018 Entry Procedure. First of all, prepare the handy of the list of colleges before attending the TS ECET Web Options Entry. The list of colleges must be prepared based on the rank scored and also the colleges you are interested in. Whenever you have the list of colleges with you, then you can complete the TSECET Web Counselling Schedule efficiently. Read the article thoroughly to get the complete details about TS ECET 2018 Web Counselling. You can also get the details about ecet.tsche.ac.in Web Options Entry Procedure here.
Telangana Engineering Common Entrance Test 2018 Web Counselling @ ecet.tsche.ac.in
|TS ECET 2018 Web Options|
|Notification Release Date||March 2018|
|Availability of Application Form||March 2018|
|The Last date to submit Engineering CET Online Application Form (without Late Fee)||April 2018|
|TSECET 2018 Application Correction period||April 2018|
|Submission of Application (with late fee of Rs. 500/-)||April 2018|
|Last Date to Submit Telangana ECET Application Form with late fee of Rs. 1,000/-||April 2018|
|Closing Date of Submission of TS ECET 2018 Application Form with Late Fee of Rs. 5,000/-||April 2018|
|Submission of Online TSECET Application Form with Late Fee of Rs. 10,000/-||May 2018|
|Admit Card downloading date||April/ May 2018|
|TS ECET 2018 Exam Date||9th May 2018|
|Telangana ECET Results declaration date||May 2018|
|Issue of TSECET Rank Card 2018||May 2018|
|TS ECET 2018 Counselling Dates||June|
|TS ECET Official Website||ecet.tsche.ac.in|
TS ECET Web Counselling 2018 Schedule, Important Points
TSECET Web Counselling helps the students to choose a good institution and the right course.There is intense competition for Engineering and Medical Seats. Even a minor mistake can dash the hopes of candidates, even those who get decent ranks. The big advantage of such TS ECET 2018 Web Counselling is candidates have ample time to select the college and course of their choice. The students can change the options several times before the final date.
After the final date, all the options are frozen by the computer. The software allots seats based on the preferences given by the students taking into account all the parameters like local/non-local reservations, caste reservations, gender reservation and other permutations and combinations involved in the allotment process. The first stage of the TSECET 2018 Web Counselling will be verification of certificates at the helpline centres. Technical Education Department releases the Details of certificate verification centres, generation of the password and other admission-related information while issuing the admission notification.
The study must make the study of previous allocations to find out which colleges and courses were available last year for the same rank. It will be more or less the same this year too. But one should always give TSECET 2018 Web Options in the best colleges and courses first and then move onto other colleges. One can give more than 3,000 options and students should not limit it to a few. For more details of TS ECET Web Counselling visit Entrance Exams page.
Telangana ECET 2018 Web Counselling Registration Fee Details
The candidates can get the category wise Telanagana ECET Web Counselling 2018 Registration fee details here. The Candidates who have to attend the TSECET Web Counselling need to pay the registration fee to go through the further process of TS ECET Counselling 2018.
- BC/OC Candidates: 1000 Rs.
- SC/ST candidates: 500 Rs.
|TS ECET Web Counselling 2018 starts in June|
TSECET Help Line Centres List
- Government Polytechnic, Mahabubnagar.
- Government Polytechnic, Nalgonda.
- Sanketika Vidya Bhavan, MasabTank, Hyderabad.
- Govt Polytechnic, Rudrampur, Kothagudem, Khammam Dist.
- Govt.Inst. Of Printing Tech, East Maredpally, Secunderabad.
- J.N.Govt. Polytechnic, Ramanathapur, Hyderabad
- Government Polytechnic, Warangal.
- Dr.B.R.Ambedkar GMR for Women Polytechnic, Karimnagar.
- Government Polytechnic, Nizamabad.
- Government Polytechnic, Bellampally, Adilabad Dist.
TS ECET Online Web Options Entry Procedure 2018
The students can complete their TSECET 2018 Web Options Entry either from home or any internet cafe. The candidates who complete their certificate verification are only eligible for the TSECET Web Counselling 2018 and also TS ECET Web Options 2018 Entry.
Steps that are essential to complete TSECET 2018 Web Options Entry
- Candidates Registration
- Password Generation
- Candidates Login
- Validate your account
- Select Preferred Districts
- Option Entry Process
- Save Options, View & Print, Change Options and Logout
Step I: Candidates Registration
- Visit TS ECET Official Website.
- Click on the “candidates registration” from the menu.
- Enter your Hall Ticket Number, Rank and the other details without any mistakes.
- Now click on the “Generate Password” Button.
Step 2: Password Generation
- Create a password of atleast eight letters containing one numerical value.
- To receive any messages or alerts, enter the working phone number.
- Also, give E-Mail Id, hence if you lost any of the details, you may make use of the E-mail Id for confirmation.
- Click on the “Save Password” button to save your password. Note down the password somewhere because you may forget it.
Step 3: Candidates Login
- Once, the password is created, now go to the “Candidates Login”.
- Enter your Login Id, Hall Ticket Number, Date of Birth and the other details.
- Now click on “sign in” button to start exercising the TS ECET Web Options.
Step 4: Validate your account
- Once you log into your account, you will get One Time Password(OTP).
- Enter the OTP in the space provided and click the next on declaration check box and click on the “Options Entry” button.
- Without entering OTP you cannot go for web options, hence register with the mobile which is in use.
Step 5: Select Preferred Districts
- Now the list of Districts will be displayed according to the university regions.
- Select any number of districts and click on the proceed button.
- Only the list of colleges located in your selected districts will only visible to you, hence select the districts carefully.
Step 6: Option Entry Process
- The students are advised to give as many options as you wish for which you are interested in joining.
- Click the college code to get its name and other details.
- Enter the desired option numbers in the OPTION ENTRY FORM input boxes provided below.
- To change an option, change the option number in the Input Box, by pressing the delete button on the keyboard and entering the desired option number.
- You should save the Options periodically.
- At the End, Take the Printout of the options and preserve for future reference.
Step 7: Save Options, View & Print, Change Options & Logout
- After giving all the preferences enter your Hall Ticket number.
- You can finally save or view options by clicking buttons available in the top of the page.
- Be sure, colleges are selected according to the preferences and if you get satisfied you can log out.
Once, the entire process of TSECET Web Counselling and TS ECET Web Options 2018 Entry are finished, then the colleges are scheduled for the students based on their preferences. Then after, the candidates can download the seat allotment order. If the candidates are not satisfied with the college, then they can even attend TS ECET 2nd Web Counselling by following the same procedure of TS ECET 2018 Web Options Entry.
Stay tuned to Entrance Exams page for more details of TS ECET Web Options 2018 Step by Step Entry Procedure and TSECET Web Counselling. Also, get the information about all the All India EntranceExams at our site. Moreover, bookmark our page for TS ECET Syllabus, Previous Papers, Admit Cards, Counselling Details.