- 1 TS EdCET Online Application Form 2019
- 1.1 TS B.EdCET Application Form 2019 Dates – edcet.tsche.ac.in
- 1.2 Telangana EdCET 2019 Exam Dates
- 1.3 TS EdCET 2019 Application Fee
- 1.4 Telangana B.EdCET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.5 Documents required to fill TS EDCET 2019 Online Application Form
- 1.6 How to Fill EdCET Application Form 2019 Telangana State?
- 1.7 Telangana State B.EdCET 2019 Application Form Correction
TS EdCET Online Application Form 2019 available edcet.tsche.ac.in. Hence, all the interested candidates have to check their eligibility and apply online for Telangana EdCET 2019. The Aspirants can fill the TS B.Ed CET 2019 Application Form Online through the direct link provided below. Go through the below sections to know the full fledged information about Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Exam Dates, Steps to fill TS B.Ed Online Application Form 2019, etc.
TS EdCET Online Application Form 2019
The Osmania University, Hyderabad issue TS EdCET 2019 Notification soon in the month of February 2019. Students can fill Telangana B.Ed 2019 Application Form Online in the specified dates. This is the most awaited aspect that all the aspirants of TS B.Ed Common Entrance Test 2019 look for. The Officials of Osmania University enclose the TS EdCET 2019 Apply Online link at the official website.
In order to attempt Telangana Education Common Entrance Test 2019, students should fill Telangana B.Ed Online Application Form 2019 and submit it before the due date. TS EdCET Online Application Form 2019 submission after the deadline will lead to penalization of the candidate. After the due date, the University will not accept TS B.EdCET Application Form 2019 from any aspirant. Therefore, applicants who wish to take part in Telangana EdCET Entrance Exam 2019 should apply as soon as possible.
TS B.EdCET Application Form 2019 Dates – edcet.tsche.ac.in
|TS EdCET 2019 Apply Online|
|Starting date to fill Telangana B.Ed Online Applications 2019||28th February 2019|
|Last date to submit TS EdCET Application Form 2019||20th April 2019|
|Last date for TS B.Ed Application Form 2019 submission with late fee of Rs. 500/-||25th April 2019|
Firstly, all the candidates who are interested in pursuing Bachelor of Education Courses in Telangana State must check the Eligibility Details in the below sections. The Officials will not accept any TS EdCET 2019 Application Form from the aspirants who do not fulfill the Eligibility Conditions. So, students should check the Eligibility before filling the Telangana State B.Ed Application Form 2019. In this article, we are giving the complete details regarding How to Apply for TS EdCET 2019. So, we advise you to follow the instructions and then apply for Telangana B.EdCET 2019.
Also, check Telangana EdCET Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Telangana EdCET 2019 Exam Dates
Last Date to submit the Online Applications with late FeeS
|Exam Conducting Authority||Osmania University, Hyderabad|
|Name of the Exam||Telangana Education Common Entrance Test (TS Ed.CET)|
|Notification Release Date||25th February 2019|
|Commencement of Online Applications||28th February 2019|
|Last Date to apply Online for TS EdCET 2019||20th April 2019|
|Last Date to submit the Online Applications with Late Fee||25th April 2019|
|starting date to download TS EdCET 2019 Admit Card||21st May 2019|
|Telangana State Education Common Entrance Test Date 2019||31st May 2019|
|Release of TS B.EdCET Answer Key 2019||4th June 2019|
|Declaration of Telangana EdCET 2019 Result||15th June 2019|
|Commencement of TS B.EdCET 2019 Counselling||July/ August 2019|
Also, check TS EdCET Previous Papers
About Telangana Bachelor of Education Common Entrance Test 2019
Every year, Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) manages a test to offer admissions to suitable applicants in B.Ed Courses. It is none other than TS EdCET (Telangana State Education Common Entrance Test). In fact, there are many Government Institutes in Telangana State which provide admission in Educational Courses. In order to filter candidates with good teaching skills, Osmania University conducts Telangana State Bachelor of Education Common Entrance Test. Candidates who possess sufficient knowledge are being shortlisted based on their performance in Telangana B.Ed Entrance Exam 2019. Students who want to participate in Telangana State EdCET Exam 2019 must submit TS EdCET Online Application Form 2019 before the deadline. You can refer the following sections for guidelines to fill Online Application Form of TS B.EdCET 2019. You can get the latest updates of Telangana EdCET 2019 Online Application Form by visiting our site, www.entranceexams.io regularly.
The most noteworthy point is that the aspirants who submit TS B.EdCET Application Form 2019 can only appear for Telangana State Bachelor of Education Common Entrance Test 2019. Such candidates are only eligible to take part in Telangana EdCET Admission Process 2019. You can find the steps to fill Online Applications for all Entrance Exams from our website.
TS EdCET 2019 Application Fee
- Candidates should pay the TS EdCET Application Fee 2019 to complete the Application Process.
- The Telangana B.Ed Application Fee varies with respect to the category of the students.
- General Category candidates must pay Rs. 300/- as an Application Fee.
- Students who belong to Reserved Categories (SC & ST) should pay the Application Fee of Rs. 150/-.
- Aspirants applying for Telangana State EdCET 2019 can pay the Application Fee either through Offline or Online mode.
- Students can pay the prescribed fee by visiting Mee-Seva or E-Seva Centres in Telangana State through Payment Gateway (Credit/ Debit Card).
- You can also pay the amount by reporting at TS Online Centres or Helpline Centres.
TS EDCET 2019 Application Fee
Also, check TS EdCET Result 2019
Telangana B.EdCET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Students who satisfy the following conditions of Eligibility can fill TS EdCET Online Application Form 2019.
- Candidates should belong to Indian Nationality.
- Applicants must fulfill the requirements of Local/Non-local Status as decided by the Telangana Educational Institutions.
- The aspirants must have completed 19 years as on July 01, 2019.
- There is no maximum Age limit.
- So, candidates of 19 years and above can apply.
- Candidates must have passed B.A./B.Sc. (Home Science)/B.Sc./B.Com./B.C.A./B.E./B.Tech/B.B.M. (You must produce Marks Memo & Certificate of Passing at the time of admission.
- Individuals must have secured minimum 50% marks in Bachelor’s Degree or in Master’s Degree in relevant subject or any other equivalent qualification.
- Candidates must have attained minimum 55% marks in B.E./B.Tech with Mathematics or Science as one of the subject or any other equivalent qualification.
- However, students belonging to reserved categories (SC, BC (A/B/C/D/E), ST & Physically Handicapped) must have secured minimum 40% marks in the Qualifying Exam.
Also, check Telangana EdCET Answer Key 2019
Eligibility Criteria for the choice of Subject under Part-C
|1.||Mathematics||Candidate with B.A./B.Sc. /B.E/B.Tech. with Mathematics as one of the subjects or B.C.A Candidate with Mathematics at the Intermediate level as a group subject.|
|2.||Biological Sciences||Candidates with B.Sc./B.Sc.(Home Science) who have studied Botany and Zoology or Allied Life Sciences under Part -II group subjects or B.C.A. candidates with Biological Sciences at the Intermediate level as group subject.|
|3.||Physical Sciences||Candidates with B.Sc /B.E/B.Tech who have studied Physics and Chemistry or Allied Material Sciences as one of the subjects or BCA candidates with Physical Sciences (Physics and Chemistry) at the Intermediate level as group subject.|
|4.||English||Students with B.A Special English or English literature or M.A. English|
|5.||Social Studies||All candidates with B.A./B.Com./B.B.M. or B.C.A. candidates with Social Sciences at the Intermediate level as group subject|
Documents required to fill TS EDCET 2019 Online Application Form
Students must keep the following documents ready while filling the details in Telangana B.EdCET Application Form 2019.
- Personal Details.
- Study or Bonafide Certificate.
- Hall Ticket Number of Qualifying Examination.
- Address for Correspondence.
- Caste Certificate in case of BC/ SC/ ST candidates.
- Academic details of 4th to 10th Class, Intermediate or Diploma, MCA or M.Sc and B.Tech or B.Pharmacy.
- Residence Certificate as a proof of Local Status.
- PH/ NCC/ CAP/ NSS/ Sports Certificate if applicable.
- Income Certificate (Upto 1 lakh or 2 lakhs or more).
Also, check TS B.EdCET Score Card 2019
How to Fill EdCET Application Form 2019 Telangana State?
- TS EDCET 2019 Online Registration.
- Payment of Fee.
- Filling the TS EDCET Application Form.
- Take a printout of Telangana EDCET 2019 Application Pdf.
- First of all, visit the Official site i.e., edcet.tsche.ac.in.
- Click on TS EdCET 2019 link.
- Now, click on “Apply Online” tab.
- Fill the Personal Details.
- Click on “Submit” button.
- Visit any of the Telangana State Online Centres or Mee-Seva or E-Seva with mandatory details listed below and Pay the required amount.
- Name of the Candidate.
- Candidate’s Father’s Name.
- Date of Birth.
- Mobile Number.
- Details of Qualifying Examination.
- Hall Ticket Number, Month & Year of passing SSC.
- They will issue a Receipt of fee for TS EdCET Online Application Form 2019 which contains “Transaction ID” (Journal Number).
How to Pay Telangana B.EdCET Application Fee 2019 in Online
- Log on to the Official site and Click on “Online Payment”.
- Fill all the required fields with correct details.
- Select the bank from the droplist.
- Finally, click on “Make Payment”.
- You will receive “Transaction ID” or “Journal Number”.
- Visit the Official Portal i.e., edcet.tsche.ac.in and go through the instructions to fill Telangana B.EdCET Application Form 2019.
- Now, click on “Apply Online” link.
- Select the appropriate mode of payment of application fee.
- A “Payment Verification” web page will display on the screen.
- Fill the details in the respective fields and then, click on “Proceed Filling TS EdCET Online Application Form 2019“.
- Enter all the Personal, Academic, and Reservation details.
- Upload scanned Photograph and Signature and then, click on “Save” button.
- Finally, click on “Submit” button and take a printout of the Telangana B.EdCET 2019 Online Application Form for further reference.
Photograph and Signature Specifications
|Recent Passport size photograph||Size should less than 30 kb||in .JPG or .JPEG Format|
|Signature||Size should less than 30 kb||in .JPG or .JPEG Format|
- Click on “Print your Application” link.
- Enter the required details.
- Click on “Submit” button.
Also, check TS EdCET 2019 Counselling
Telangana State B.EdCET 2019 Application Form Correction
Once the application form submitted, the aspirants can’t make corrections in TS EDCET Application Form 2019. In case if the applicants made some mistakes while filling the Telangana B.Ed Entrance Test Online Application, he/she can contact the TS Ed.CET – 2019 Office or send an email to the email@example.com.
Here, we will update each and every detail of TS EdCET Online Application Form 2019 regularly. We will also give a quick link to apply for Telangana State Bachelor of Education Common Entrance Test 2019.