TS EdCET Previous Papers with Solutions here. All the candidates who are going to appear for Telangana B.Ed Entrance Exam 2020 should download TS B.Ed Previous Question Papers. The Osmania University B.Ed Previous Question Papers will help you a lot in Exam Preparation. Students can also download TS B.EdCET Previous Papers from the direct link available on this page. You can also refer the Study Material & Preparation Tips in the following post.
|Telangana EdCET exam date is 31st May 2020|
Download TS EdCET Previous Papers PDF
Most of all the students have applied for Telangana State Education Common Entrance Test 2020. Candidates need strong preparation for Telangana EdCET 2020. In order to make your preparation easy, we have provided Subject-wise B.Ed CET Previous Year Question Papers. So, all the participants of TS B.Ed Common Entrance Test 2020 can download TS EdCET Previous Papers PDF from the direct link. Most of the applicants search for solutions to these questions. Our team has tried their best to provide these Telangana EdCET Previous Papers with Solutions PDF. Start your preparation immediately after downloading the Sample Question Papers of B.Ed Entrance Exam. Also, check the Subjectwise Preparation Books & Study Material of Telangana B.Ed Entrance Exam 2020 from the below sections.
Download TS EDCET 2020 Notification here
Also, check TS EdCET Hall Ticket 2020
Telangana EdCET 2020 Important Dates
|Name of the Exam Conducting Authority||OU, Hyderabad on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE)|
|Name of the Exam||TS EdCET 2020|
|Telangana EdCET Online Applications 2020 Starting date||28.02.2020|
|Last date for submitting Telangana B.EdCET 2020 Application Form||20.04.2020|
|Last date for TS EdCET 2020 Online Application form with late fee of Rs. 500/-||25.04.2020|
|Telangana EdCET 2020 Admit Card Download Starting date||21.05.2020|
|Telangana State Education Common Entrance Test Date 2020||31st May 2020|
|Release of Telangana B.EdCET 2020 Answer Key||04.06.2020|
|Announcement of TS EdCET 2020 Result||15.06.2020|
|Commencement of Telangana State EdCET 2020 Counselling||July 2020|
Telangana EdCET 2020 Exam Pattern
|Serial No.||Part||Subject Name||No. of Questions||Marks Awarded for each subject|
|2.||Part-B||1) General Knowledge||15||15|
|2) Teaching Aptitude||10||10|
|2) Physical Sciences||100||100|
|3) Biological Sciences||100||100|
|4) Social Studies||100||100|
- The Question Paper of TS EdCET consists of three parts.
- Each Part has different subjects. (Mathematics, Physical & Biological Sciences, Social Studies, English)
- From each subject, 100 questions are asked.
- Each question carries One Mark.
Also, check TS EdCET 2020 Question Paper with Key
TS EdCET Model Papers PDF/TS B.EdCET Sample Papers Download
Osmania University is the main conducting body of Telangana State B.Ed Common Entrance Test 2020. It is a State Level Entrance Exam conducted to offer admissions in B.Ed Courses in different Colleges located in Telangana State. Students can apply for the Test from the third week of March 2020. Candidates who secure good marks are only eligible for admission. Therefore, we advise the candidates to Practice TS EdCET Sample Papers as many as they can. You can improve your Time Management Skills by solving plenty of TS EdCET Previous Papers. Refer the Preparation Tips provided below.
How to Prepare for Telangana B.Ed Entrance Exam 2020
Part – A: Preparation Tips for General English
- We advise the applicants to refer Basic English Books, look into all the topics and try attempting the exercises which are related to each topic.
- Take some Online Mock tests as there are many English tests available in Online which will help you check your knowledge.
- You must develop a habit of reading English Newspapers regularly as it improves your vocabulary.
- Try to learn new words and their Synonyms and Antonyms daily.
- By doing this way, you will develop a decent word bank in yourself.
Also, download TS EdCET 2020 Score Card
Part – B: General Knowledge & Teaching Aptitude Preparation Tips
- For General Knowledge, students can start following the daily news on television and by regularly reading the newspaper
You can also refer to various books of General Knowledge.
- For teaching aptitude, candidates can refer various books which will be available at bookstores and also available online.
Preparation Tips for Part – C
- Firstly, understand the TS EdCET Syllabus properly and then, start preparing accordingly
- Make a routine and stick to it, such that you can prepare for all the topics
- You must refer the Previous year Question Papers and try to solve as many papers as possible.
- By doing this way, you can expect the questions in the Exam.
- You must take mock tests on a daily basis.
- This helps you to tackle the questions in an easy way.
Also, check TS EdCET 2020 Counselling Procedure
Download Telangana State EdCET Previous Papers PDF
You can easily download TS EdCET Previous Papers from the link given above. Stay updated to entranceexams.io for more updates regarding TS EdCET 2020.