- 1 TS EDCET Web Options 2020 @ edcet.tsche.ac.in
TSEDCET Web Options dates 2020 are here. Get TS EDCET Web Counselling Step by Step Entry Procedure and TS EDCET Web Counselling 2020 Schedule. Also, get TSEDCET Web Counselling Dates, TS EDCET Web Options Details, Help Line Centers, List of Colleges, etc. For complete details of TSEDCET 2020 Web Options and TS EDCET 2020 Web Counselling refer edcet.tsche.ac.in.
TS EDCET Web Options 2020 @ edcet.tsche.ac.in
The students who want to participate in TS EDCET Web Counselling 2020, have to clear the Certificate Verification process. TS EDCET Web Counselling helps a student identify the right career path while taking into account their areas of interest. Hence, we are providing the complete details of TS EDCET 2020 Web Counselling to help the students. The detailed Telangana EDCET Web Counselling Procedure helps the students that they won’t get confused while exercising Telangana EDCET Web Options. Many of the students strive hard in their +2 level to secure good score in the Entrance Exams Tests. Due to their hard work, they score the expected marks, but some of them cant get admissions into good colleges. It is because of lack of knowledge on TSEDCET 2020 Web Counselling Schedule and also the Procedure of TS EDCET Web Options Entry.
The candidates have to know the complete and the step by step procedure before going to exercise TSEDCET 2020 Web Options. Prepare the list of colleges based on the rank scored and the previous year list. The students should be ready to exercise the options without wasting their time in selecting and thinking about the colleges. It is always better to mark the top colleges first even if they have less rank. The most crucial point about TS EDCET Web Counselling is that the students should maximum number of colleges in order of their preference. Because to avoid last minute tension of not getting admission in any college. Follow our page Entrance Exams to get more updates on Telangana EDCET Web Counselling Procedure and other details.
Important Dates of TS EDCET Online Web Options Entry 2020
|TSEDCET Web Counselling Details 2020|
|Organizing Institute||Osmania University|
|Exam Name||TS EDCET (Telangana State Education Common Entrance Test)|
|Notification Issue date||25th February 2020|
|Online Application Submission Starting Date||28th March 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Applications without Late fee||20th April 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Application with a Late fee of Rs.500/-||25th April 2020|
|Download of TS EDCET Admit Card 2020||21st May 2020|
|Date of TS EdCET||31st May 2020|
|TS EDCET 2020 Counselling Dates||July 2020|
|TS EDCET 2020 Official website||edcet.tsche.ac.in|
Telangana Education Common Entrance Test 2020 – Important Points
Some of the important points the candidates should remember to attend TS EDCET Web Counselling and also to exercise TS EDCET Web Options 2020 are as follows.
- The important process of TSEDCET Web Counselling is certificate verification.
- Candidates should make sure that they have all their certificates including SSC, Intermediate, Study Certificate between Class 6 and 10.
- At least one helpline centre has been provided at each district.
- In the helpline centre, the candidates should wait for their name to be called.
- At the counter, the candidates have to register themselves and surrender their rank card.
- All the certificates should be provided to the authorities and collect the Manual Option Form.
- Give Preferences to the colleges first you want to join.
- If the students are not satisfied with the first round of counselling and alloted college, then they can go for TSEDCET 2nd Phase Web Counselling.
- Know the procedure to exercise TS EDCET Web Options 2020.
TS EDCET Online Web Counselling Schedule and Registration Fee 2020
After completing the process of Certificate Verification, the students have to register themselves for TS EDCET Web Counselling. The TSEDCET Web Counselling Fee is different for each category. The fee details for various categories are as follows.
- BC/OC – 600 Rs
- SC/ST – 300 Rs
Step by Step Procedure for TS EDCET Web Options Entry 2020
Exercising the TS EDCET 2020 Web Options at home will be easy for the candidates if they have the detailed step by step procedure. Hence, to help the students we are providing the detailed TSEDCET Web Options Entry Procedure below. Check it out!!
Steps that are to followed in Web Options Entry Procedure
- Registration of Candidates
- Generation of Password.
- Candidates Login.
- Authorize the Account.
- Select the districts.
- The process of Option Entry.
- Save Options, View and Print.
- Log out.
Step 1: Registration of Candidates
- Go to TS EDCET Official Website.
- Search for “candidates registration” from the menu.
- Click on the “candidates registration” and you will find a page to enter all your details.
- Enter your Hall Ticket Number, Rank and the other details without any mistakes.
- Now click on the “Generate Password” Button.
Step 2: Generation of Password
- The password you choose must be of atleast eight letters containing one numerical value/ one character.
- You will receive various alerts and messages during the process of TS EDCET Web Counselling 2020.
- Hence to complete your further process enter the phone number.
- Setting an E-mail Id is optional.
- Click on the “Save Password” button to save your password.
Step 3: Candidates Login
- Done with the Password Generation Process? Then the next step is to login to your account.
- Now click on the “Candidates Login” and enter the details.
- Enter your Login Id, Hall Ticket Number, Date of Birth and the other details.
- Now click on “sign in” button to start exercising the TS EDCET Web Options.
Step 4: Authorize the Account
- To confirm the user, you will get a One Time Password message to your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP in the space provided and click on declaration check box and click on the “Options Entry” button.
Step 5: Select the districts
- The list of districts will be shown on the desktop according to the university regions.
- Select any number of districts from which you want to select the colleges and click on the proceed button.
- Select the districts carefully because the colleges only in those districts will be displayed.
Step 6: The Process of Option Entry
- The candidates should exercise many options for which you are interested in joining.
- Select the college code to get its name and other details about the college.
- Enter the desired option numbers in the OPTION ENTRY FORM input boxes provided below.
- To change an option, change the option number in the Input Box.
- You can also change your options by pressing the delete button on the keyboard and entering the desired option number.
- You should save the Options periodically.
- At the End, Take the Printout of the options and preserve for future reference.
Step 7: LogOut
- Once, you are done with the complete process of exercising TS EDCET Web OPtions Entry, click on the Logout Button.
Follow our page regularly for All India Entrance Exams Web Counselling Schedules, Dates, Seat Allotment Orders, Rank Cards etc. Bookmark our page for all the Competitive Exams Schedules.
Official Website : edcet.tsche.ac.in