- 1 TS ICET Application Form 2019 @ www.icet.tsche.ac.in
- 1.1 TS ICET 2019 Online Application Form Dates – icet.tsche.ac.in
- 1.2 Telangana ICET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 TSICET Application Fee
- 1.4 Required details for TS ICET Application 2019 – Apply Online
- 1.5 How to apply TS ICET 2019? – TS ICET 2019 Application Form
- 1.6 TS ICET 2019 Application Form Correction
- 1.7 Instructions to apply Telangana ICET Online Application Form 2019
TS ICET 2019 Application Form available until 18th May 2019 with Late Fee Rs. 10000/-. Candidates who want to apply for the TS ICET 2019 can find the TSICET 2019 Apply Online link here. Check How to Apply TS ICET 2019 Online, Eligibility, Application Fee, Telangana ICET Exam dates, etc. Hence, Go through the entire article and get the complete details of TS ICET Application Form 2019.
Fill TSICET Online Application upto 18th May 2019 with Late Fee Rs. 10,000/-.
TS ICET Application Form 2019 @ www.icet.tsche.ac.in
TS ICET 2019 Online Application is available now. Candidates who are willing to apply for the TS ICET Application Form 2019 can get the direct link here. Therefore, before going to apply for the ICET Exam the candidates need to check the Eligible criteria to confirm that they are eligible to apply Online. The Kakatiya University, Warangal issued the TS ICET 2019 Notification on behalf of TSCHE on 22nd February 2019. Here we have given the complete information regarding the TS ICET 2019 Application Form, i.e., Eligibility, TS ICET Online Application Last Date, Exam Fee, Exam Dates. Therefore read the entire article to know more details.
TS ICET 2019 Online Application Form Dates – icet.tsche.ac.in
TSICET 2019 Application Form – Important Dates
|Exam Conducting Authority||Kakatiya University, Warangal on behalf of TSCHE|
|Name of the Exam||Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test|
|Notification Release Date||8th March 2019|
|Availability of Application Form available from||11th March 2019|
|The Last date to submit Online Application Form||9th May 2019|
|Submission of TS ICET Online Application (with late fee of Rs. 500/-)||12th May 2019|
|Last Date to Submit Telangana ICET 2019 Online Application Form with late fee of Rs. 2,000/-||15th May 2019|
|Closing Date of Submission of TS ICET Application Form with Late Fee of Rs. 5,000/-||16th May 2019|
|Submission of TS ICET Online Application Form with Late Fee of Rs. 10,000/-||18th May 2019|
|Admit Card Available From||14th May 2019|
|TSICET 2019 Exam Date||23rd & 24th May 2019|
|Declaration of TS ICET Results 2019||13th June 2019|
|Telangana ICET Counselling Dates||June/ July 2019|
Candidates have to access the Telangana ICET Online Application Form in online mode only. To fill the Application, students have to pay the TS ICET Application Fee first. Then only contenders are eligible to fill the Application Form. Aspirants who Successfully Submitted the Online Application are only allowed to download the Admit Card. People who hold the TS ICET Admit Card 2019 are allowed to sit in the exam hall. If the candidate submits the application after the last date, then he will be Penalized. Hence check the complete information regarding the TS ICET Application Form 2019. For more details go to the Official Site – www.icet.tsche.ac.in
Also, check TS ICET 2019 Syllabus.
About TS ICET 2019
TS ICET Stands for Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test. ICET is conducted to offer Admissions into MBA/ MCA Courses in Colleges/ Institutes in the Telangana State. The Kakatiya University, Warangal will organize the ICET Examination instead of TSCHE. Many colleges in the Telangana state offered this examination to provide Admissions into MBA/ MCA Courses. Therefore candidates who are interested in doing Postgraduation can apply for this examination. Those who fill TSICET 2019 Application Form has to attend the Examination on 23rd May 2019 to 24th May 2019. For more details about the application check the entire post and also can visit the official website – www.icet.tsche.ac.in
Telangana ICET 2019 Eligibility Criteria
To appear for the TSICET 2019, candidates need to satisfy the eligibility conditions. Check the Eligible criteria mentioned below.
- Applicant must be a citizen of India.
- Must Satisfy the Local/ Non-Local Status.
- Other Indian national candidates have to satisfy the rules of the university in which they want to study/ take admission.
- For MBA Course: Minimum three years Bachelor degree from a recognized university.
- For MCA Course: Minimum three years Bachelor degree in Mathematics from a recognized university.
- Candidates should have passed with 50% Marks, and SC/ ST candidates should have 45% Marks.
- Candidates who are appearing for the final year of Bachelor degree are also eligible for the TSICET 2019.
- To take admission through Telangana ICET 2019, people should score 25% of Marks in the exam.
TSICET Application Fee
Applicants must check the TS ICET Application Fee details before applying to it. Aspirants have to pay the Application Fee according to the Category. Therefore candidates can pay the Exam Fee through Debit/ Credit Card and also through Ap Online/ TS Online/ Mee Seva (E-Seva). Check the Category wise fee details from the below sections.
Required details for TS ICET Application 2019 – Apply Online
To apply for the TS ICET Application Form 2019, Candidates must ensure that they possess the below documents while applying.
- SSC Hall Ticket Number.
- Caste in case of SC/ST/BC candidates
- PH, NCC, Sports, etc.
- Date of birth
- Annual Income details of parents.
- Valid Email Id.
- Mobile Number
- Fee Amount.
- Recent passport size photograph scanned in jpg format (The image size should be less than 30 kb).
- And also Scanned Signature with size less than 15 kb.
How to apply TS ICET 2019? – TS ICET 2019 Application Form
- TSICET Online Registration.
- Fee Payment.
- Fill the Telangana ICET Application Form.
- Upload Photo & Sign.
- Download TS ICET 2019 Application Form.
Check the steps to apply for the TS ICET 2019 Application Form. We have given the complete procedure of Application Form of TS ICET 2019.
- Visit the Official website www.icet.tsche.ac.in or click on the direct link given below.
- Find the TS ICET Application Form Link and click on “Apply Online” button to pay the fee payment.
- Fill the Payment Form with required details like qualification, Name, etc.
- Choose the Payment option, i.e., through Online (Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card) or by visiting TS Online/ AP Online/ Mee Seva/ E-Seva Centers.
- Submit the Payment button.
- A Transaction Id is generated which the candidates have to keep safely.
TS ICET Fee Structure:
- General category candidates have to Pay Rs. 650/-.
- Reserved category candidates have to pay Rs. 450/-.
- Click on the TS ICET Application Form.
- Now Online application form will appear on the screen.
- Enter all the details such as academic, stream, personal, community, exam center, etc.
After filling the online application, upload Images of scanned photograph and Signature in the given format.
- Click on the “Select File” and upload the photograph and Signature.
- Now tick on the “I accept terms & conditions” checkbox and click on the Submit button.
After Successful Submission of Online Application, Click on “Download Filled Application Form.” Then take a print out of your filled TS ICET Online Application 2019. Keep this Form safely for further use.
TS ICET 2019 Application Form Correction
After Successful Submission of the filled Application Form, if you find any mistake in the Form you may have an option to correct the details. The Officials will make available of the Application Correction Dates after 3 days of submission of the Online Application at the Official Site. If you read the entire Post carefully, you can get the complete details and dates of Telangana ICET 2019.
Instructions to apply Telangana ICET Online Application Form 2019
- The TSICET 2019 Application Form is available at the official Site only in online mode.
- The Payment of TS ICET 2019 Application Fee has to be done first before applying for the Application.
- Aspirants have to fill the online application Form with correct/ original information. Otherwise, Application will be Rejected by the authority committee.
- If you made any mistake while filling the form, you have an option to select for the “Request for Corrections to Application Form” which is available for a short time at the official Site www.icet.tsche.ac.in.
Get TS ICET Preparation Tips here.
Hence check the TS ICET Application Form 2019 Process and apply online. When the officials release the Telangana ICET 2019 Application Form Link, we will update here. Therefore, keep on visiting our Site www.entranceexams.io regularly for complete information about TS ICET 2019.