- 1 TS ICET 2018 Preparation Tips and Tricks
TS ICET 2018 Preparation Plan is here. Cracking the TS ICET 2018 is not an easy task. Applicants have to put an extra effort at the time of preparation. If you don’t know how to plan the preparation, then don’t worry. Here are a few preparation tips for Telangana ICET 2018. Go through the entire article to get TS ICET Preparation Tips and Tricks 2018 to help you perform well in the exam.
TS ICET 2018 Preparation Tips and Tricks
Telangana Integrated Common Entrance Test is being conducted by the authority on 23rd & 24th May 2018. Lakhs of students are going to attend the exam for the admission of the management courses such as MBA, MCA offered by Universities and institutions of Telangana state. Kakatiya University, Warangal on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) organize the TS ICET 2018 to shortlist the applicants based on the score. Therefore All the participants need to prepare in a proper manner to get a good score in the exam. Here we are providing last minute TS ICET Preparation tips to crack the exam.
Check, TS ICET 2018 Notification
- First of all, have a look at the TS ICET 2018 Syllabus and Exam Pattern.
- Prepare a proper study plan by making a note of the topics and time left for the test. Manage your time accordingly.
- Give importance to the topics which are having more weightage.
- Go through the Previous Year Question Papers of TS ICET to understand the complexity level of the exam.
- Check your answers with actual solutions while solving Old Question Papers which gives confidence about your preparation.
- Attempt Mock Tests will help the aspirants to get experience in solving.
For the sake of participants, we are providing the Telangana ICET 2018 Paper pattern. Have a glance at the below table and know the scheme of examination.
Also, Check the TS ICET 2018 Exam Dates
TS ICET Exam Pattern 2018
|Test Type||Sections||Topic Name||Number of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Objective Type||Section A||Analytical Ability
|2 1/2 Hours(150 Minutes)|
|Section B||Mathematical Ability
|Section C||Communication Ability
< Also, Check AP ICET 2018 Preparation Tips >
TSICET Preparation Tips for English Section
Tips for Vocabulary Preparation
- English Vocabulary for TS ICET Exam includes various questions that the applicants should use proper words which make your vocabulary perfect.
- For that, you should have some habits like Reading English newspapers, magazines, books, etc. It will also help to improve the Knowledge business and economies around the world.
- You can also watch the English Channels, Movies, News etc. You should listen carefully and practice with plenty of questions related to vocabulary.
Tips for Comprehension Skills
- Read the comprehension passage carefully 2 to 3 times and try to understand what it is saying.
- Note down the important points of the passage.
- Now read the questions and understand properly. Examiner tries to confuse you by many ways.
- Check your answer before choosing.
Tips for Grammer Preparation
- English Grammar for TSICET Exam covers various topics such as Synonyms, Antonyms, Sentence Completion, Spotting the Errors, Spellings Check, Idioms & Phrases, Re-arranging sentences, etc.
- You can enhance the Grammar just through practicing.
- Reading article and Online dairies as this enrich the grammer and vocabulary.
TSICET 2018 Preparation Tips for Data Sufficiency and Data Interpretation
- The Analytical ability sections of TS ICET Exam id conducted to test the logical abilitites.
- Memorize the answer choices.
- Use elimination and guessing to your advantage.
- Focus on the sufficiency question.
- Don’t calculate an exact answer if you don’t have to.
- Consider the statements separately first.
- Be smart about picking number
TS ICET Preparation Tips for Quant Section
- Start with the Easy Ones.
- Do not try to learn everything in one day.
- Study from a trusted source.
- Cover all the topics. Don’t leave any topic unprepared.
- Solve plenty of year TS ICET questions as possible just to make yourself comfortable & confident.
- Note Down the important formulas which are helpful at the time of Revision.
- Start Attempting as many ICET mock tests as possible.
- Avoid Risky Shortcuts
- Absolutely avoid any guess work.
Hope the information regarding TS ICET Preparation tips provided on this page will definitely helpful for the aspirants to get a good score in the exam.
Telangana ICET Exam 2018 Preparation Books Free Download Pdf
|TS ICET 2018 Books||Publisher|
|Integrated Common Entrance Test (Complete Success Package)||Arihant Publications|
|Cracking The MBA Admissions Interview And GD by Dhruv Nath||Tata Mcgraw Hill Education Pvt Ltd|
|Quantitative Aptitude||Quantitative Aptitude|
|Analytical & Logical Reasoning For CAT||Arihant Books|
Other Reference Books for TS ICET 2018 Preparation
- Arithmetic: R.S. Agarwal, Trishna Arithmetic.
- Pure maths: X maths text book.
- Reasoning: R.S. Agarwal, Sizwali.
- English: Newspapers, Storybooks, and model papers.