- 1 TS LAWCET Application Form 2017
- 1.1 Telangana LAWCET/PGLCET Application Form Dates 2017
- 1.2 TSLAWCET 2017 Online Application – Apply Online @ lawcet.tsche.ac.in
- 1.3 Telangana TSLAWCET Online Application Fee Structure 2017
- 1.4 lawcet.tsche.ac.in – TS LAWCET Eligibility Criteria 2017
- 1.5 Details Required while filling TS LAWCET Online Application Form 2017
- 1.6 TSLAWCET 2017 Online Registration – Steps to fill TS LAWCET Application Form 2017
TSLAWCET / TS LAWCET Application Form 2017 direct link is available now. So, the candidates who have a desire to pursue law courses in colleges located in Telangana State can start applying for TS Law Entrance Test 2017. Students should submit Telangana Law Entrance Exam 2017 Application Form before the last date. Get Step by Step process to fill TS Law CET 2017 Application Form. Also, Check Telangana LAWCET/PGLCET Eligibility details, Exam Dates in addition to the Application Procedure etc. from the following sections. Candidates must fill TS LAWCET/PGLCET Online Application Form 2017 after checking the complete details.
TS LAWCET Application Form 2017
We have good news for all the aspirants of Telangana Law Common Entrance Test 2017. Recently, Kakatiya University, Warangal, has issued the most awaited TS LAWCET 2017 Notification. Students must, first of all, register from the link provided under this article. Interested candidates can fill TSLAWCET Application Form 2017 from March 15, 2017. Applicants should submit Telangana LAWCET Online Application Form 2017 before April 15, 2017, without incurring the late fee. The structure of the late fee starts from Rs. 250/- upto Rs. 1,500/-. Students must enclose all the required details like Name, E-mail Address, Date of Birth, and Mobile Number while applying for TS Law Entrance Test 2017. Online Registration of candidates will be completed only after successful fee payment.
Telangana LAWCET/PGLCET Application Form Dates 2017
|Date of Release of TS LAWCET 2017 Notification||17th March 2017|
|Starting Date to fill Telangana Law Entrance Test 2017 Application Form||18th March 2017|
|Last date to submit TSLAWCET Application Form 2017||18th April 2017 (Without late fee)|
|Telangana LAWCET 2017 Application Form last date||28th April 2017 (With late fee of Rs.250/-)|
|Last date for submitting TSLAWCET Online Application Form 2017||06th May 2017 (With Rs. 500/- late fee)|
|Last date for Telangana LAWCET/PGLCET 2017 Online Application Form submission||12th May 2017 (With late fee of Rs. 1,000/-)|
|Closing date of TS Law Entrance Exam 2017 Application Form||15th May 2017 (With Rs. 1,500/- late fee)|
Based on the details given in TSLAWCET 2017 Application Form, the Telangana LAWCET 2017 Admit Card will be issued. The same will be verified at the time of TS LAWCET 2017 Counselling. So, students must fill TS LAWCET Application Form 2017 carefully with relevant details. Some applicants may think that they can apply in the last minute. But the server will be slow due to continuous visits of lakhs of applicants. Hence, eligible candidates can apply for Telangana Law Entrance Exam 2017 soon in order to avoid server issues. Students may get confused about what the process to fill Telangana Law CET 2017 Application Form is. We advise you not to worry if you don’t know the Application Process of TS Law Entrance Exam 2017. Because Our team has provided the complete details in the below post.
Also, check TS LAWCET Syllabus & Test Pattern
TSLAWCET 2017 Online Application – Apply Online @ lawcet.tsche.ac.in
|TSLAWCET 2017 Exam Dates|
|TS LAWCET 2017 Admit Card||17th May 2017|
|Telangana State Law Common Entrance Test 2017 date||27th May 2017 10.00 A.M. to 11.30 A.M|
|Announcement of Preliminary Key||30th May 2017|
|Last Date for Submission of Objections on Preliminary Key||2nd June 2017|
|Announcement of Telangana State LAWCET Result 2017||10th June 2017|
Also, check Last 10 years Solved Papers of TS LAWCET 2017
About Telangana Law CET (TSLAWCET) 2017
The Kakatiya University of Warangal manages TS LAWCET every year on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE). It is generally abbreviated as Telangana State Law Common Entrance Test. Students can get admission into Under Graduate law Programmes through this Exam. These Programmes are offered by several Law Colleges of Telangana State. A huge number of candidates appear for Telangana Law Entrance Exam every year and get admissions into law courses. In this article, you can also get the details regarding How to Apply for LAWCET 2017 Telangana, Eligibility, etc.
Also, check TS LAWCET 2017 Results
Telangana TSLAWCET Online Application Fee Structure 2017
- For General candidates, the Online Registration Fee for Telangana State LAWCET is Rs. 350/-.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ ST categories must pay Rs. 250/- as Application Fee.
- Students can pay TSLAWCET Application Fee 2017 via two different modes.
- TS or AP Online Mode
- Credit Card or Debit Card
Also, check TS LAWCET Answer Key 2017
lawcet.tsche.ac.in – TS LAWCET Eligibility Criteria 2017
The eligibility of candidates applying for Telangana Law Entrance Test 2017 mentioned below.
TSLAWCET Eligibility Criteria for 3 Year LLB Course
- The individual must be a Citizen of India.
- Candidates should satisfy local or Non-local unreserved Status requirement as prescribed by Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions.
- Students must have passed the Qualifying Examination or equivalent with securing minimum 45% marks.
- If the candidate does not attain 45% marks, and he/ she must have passed any Additional Graduation or Post Graduation.
- Candidates appearing in the Qualifying Exam are also eligible to apply for Telangana Law Common Entrance Test 2017.
Eligibility Criteria for 5 Year LLB Course
- The candidates applying for Telangana Law CET 2017 must be an Indian Citizen.
- They must fulfill the Local or Unreserved Status as decided by the Educational Institutions of Andhra Pradesh.
- Applicants must have completed two years Intermediate Examination (10+2 Pattern) or any other equivalent Exam recognized by Board of Intermediate Education & Bar Council of India.
- The marks attained by the candidate in the Qualifying Exam must be minimum 45%.
- The authorities have set 5% relaxation for students belonging to SC / ST candidates in the qualifying Examination.
Also, check TS LAWCET 2017 Score Card
Details Required while filling TS LAWCET Online Application Form 2017
|S.No||Details Required||Documents to be refered|
|1||Hall ticket Number of the Qualifying Degree.||Marks Memo./ Hall ticket number of Degree.|
|2||Date of Birth.||
|3||Local Status (TS(OU) Residuary AP(AU/SVU)Non-local)||The local candidate certificate issued by MRO or competent authority.|
|4||Income of Parents (income is less than Rs. 2.0 lakhs or more than Rs. 2.0 lakhs)||The Income certificate issued by competent authority.|
|5||Category (SC, ST, BC. Etc.)||The Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority.|
|6||Special Category (NCC, PH, Sports, CAP etc.)||The Certificate issued by competent authority.|
Candidates must ensure that they possess all the certificates given below while filling TS LAWCET Application Form 2017.
Other Required Details:
- Recent passport size digital color photograph (size should be less than 30 KB) of candidate for uploading .
- Digital Signature of the applicant (size15 KB) of candidate for uploading.
- Examination Center to which aspirant wishes to appear TSLAWCET/TSPGLCET-2017 exam.
- Gender (Male / Female.)
- Community (Non-Minority / Minority).
- Mobile Number of the candidate.
- E- Mail of the candidate.
- Place where Studied Graduation – URBAN or RURAL area .
Also, check TS LAWCET Counselling Procedure 2017
TSLAWCET 2017 Online Registration – Steps to fill TS LAWCET Application Form 2017
- First of all, visit the Official website i.e., lawcet.tsche.ac.in.
- Click on the appropriate link.
- Enter your Name, Date of Birth, and Names of your Parents.
- Enter all the details of Academic Qualification.
- Choose TS LAWCET 2017 from the Dropdown menu.
- Upload scanned images of Photograph and Signature in the prescribed format.
- Select the Exam Centre, Reservation Status and Income of the family.
- Before submitting TS LAWCET Application Form 2017, check the filled details.
- Click on “Save & Submit” button to submit Telangana LAWCET 2017 Online Application Form.
- Once the Application Form of Telangana LAW Entrance Test 2017 is submitted, no candidate is allowed to perform corrections.
- Due to this reason, students must fill the TSLAWCET 2017 Application Form carefully.
- Finally, he details filled in the Application form of Telangana Law Entrance Exam 2017 should match with the information in the uploaded documents.
If any applicant wants to make changes in the Online Application Form of Telangana Law CET 2017, either he or she must log on to the Official website and Edit the details. If any information is to be modified, then the candidate must select the option “Submit Complaint” under the Helpdesk tab on the Home Page.
Finally, Visit our site, entranceexams.io regularly for furthermore updates on TS LAWCET Application Form 2017. You can also find Online Applications for all Entrance Exams in our site.
TS LAWCET/PGLCET 2017 – Apply Online