- 1 TS LAWCET Application Form 2021
- 1.1 Telangana LAWCET/PGLCET Application Form Dates 2021
- 1.2 Telangana TSLAWCET Online Application Fee Structure 2021
- 1.3 lawcet.tsche.ac.in – TS LAWCET Eligibility Criteria 2021
- 1.4 Details Required while filling TS LAWCET Online Application Form 2021
- 1.5 TSLAWCET 2021 Online Registration – Steps to fill TS LAWCET Application Form 2021
TS LAWCET Application Form 2021 direct link attached here. So, the candidates who have a desire to pursue law courses in colleges located in Telangana State can apply for TS Law Entrance Test 2021. Students should submit Telangana Law Entrance Exam 2021 Application Form before the last date. Get Step by Step process to fill TS Law CET 2021 Application Form. Also, Check Telangana LAWCET/PGLCET Eligibility details, Exam Dates in addition to the Application Procedure etc. from the following sections. Candidates must fill TS LAWCET Online Application Form 2021 after checking the complete details.
Latest Update !!! TS LAWCET/ PGLCET Application Form Last Date Extended to 16th May 2021 Without Late Fee.
TS LAWCET Application Form 2021
We have good news for all the aspirants of Telangana Law Common Entrance Test 2021. Recently, Osmania University, Hyderabad has issued the most awaited TS LAWCET 2021 Notification. Students must, first of all, register from the link provided under this article. Interested candidates can fill TSLAWCET Application Form 2021 from March 2021. Applicants should submit Telangana LAWCET Online Application Form 2021 before 16th May 2021, without incurring the late fee. The structure of the late fee starts from Rs. 500/- upto Rs. 4000/-. Students must enclose all the required details like Name, E-mail Address, Date of Birth, and Mobile Number while applying for TS Law Entrance Test 2021. Online Registration of candidates will be completed only after successful fee payment.
Telangana LAWCET/PGLCET Application Form Dates 2021
|Notification Release date||10-03-2019|
|Commencement of Online Application Form||15-03-2019|
|Last Date to submit the application form||07-05-2019|
|Closing Date to submit the application form with late fee of Rs. 500/-||11-05-2019|
|Last Date to submit the online application with late fee of Rs. 1000/-||13-05-2019|
|Closing Date for the submission of the online form with late fee of Rs. 2000/-||16-05-2019|
|Correction in Submitted Online Application form of TS LAWCET||12-05-2021 to 13-05-2019|
|TS LAWCET 2021 Admit Card Release date||15-05-2019|
|TS Lawcet 2021 Exam Date||20-05-2019|
|Declaration of Result||02-06-2019|
|Download Rank Card||June 2021|
|TS Lawcet 2021 Counselling Date||June/ July 2021|
|Name of the Category||Online Application|
Based on the details given in TSLAWCET 2021 Application Form, the Telangana LAWCET 2021 Admit Card will be issued. The same will be verified at the time of TS LAWCET 2021 Counselling. So, students must fill TS LAWCET Application Form 2021 carefully with relevant details. Some applicants may think that they can apply at the last minute. But the server will be slow due to continuous visits of lakhs of applicants. Hence, eligible candidates can apply for Telangana Law Entrance Exam 2021 soon in order to avoid server issues. Students may get confused about what the process to fill Telangana Law CET 2021 Application Form is. We advise you not to worry if you don’t know the Application Process of TS Law Entrance Exam 2021. Because Our team has provided the complete details in the below post.
Also, check TS LAWCET Syllabus & Test Pattern
About Telangana Law CET (TSLAWCET) 2021
The Osmania University of Hyderabad manages TS LAWCET every year on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE). It is generally abbreviated as Telangana State Law Common Entrance Test. Students can get admission into Under Graduate law Programmes through this Exam. These Programmes are offered by several Law Colleges of Telangana State. A huge number of candidates appear for Telangana Law Entrance Exam every year and get admissions into law courses. In this article, you can also get the details regarding How to Apply for LAWCET 2021 Telangana, Eligibility, etc.
Also, check TS LAWCET 2021 Results
Telangana TSLAWCET Online Application Fee Structure 2021
- For General candidates, the Online Registration Fee for Telangana State LAWCET is Rs. 800/-.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ ST categories must pay Rs. 500/- as Application Fee.
- Students can pay TSLAWCET Application Fee 2021 via two different modes.
- TS or AP Online Mode
- Credit Card or Debit Card
Also, check TS LAWCET Answer Key 2021
lawcet.tsche.ac.in – TS LAWCET Eligibility Criteria 2021
The eligibility of candidates applying for Telangana Law Entrance Test 2021 mentioned below.
TSLAWCET Eligibility Criteria for 3 Year LLB Course
- The individual must be a Citizen of India.
- Candidates should satisfy local or Non-local unreserved Status requirement as prescribed by Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions.
- Students must have passed the Qualifying Examination or equivalent with securing minimum 45% marks.
- If the candidate does not attain 45% marks, and he/ she must have passed any Additional Graduation or Post Graduation.
- Candidates appearing in the Qualifying Exam are also eligible to apply for Telangana Law Common Entrance Test 2021.
Also, check Last 10 years Solved Papers of TS LAWCET 2021
Eligibility Criteria for 5 Year LLB Course
- The candidates applying for Telangana Law CET 2021 must be an Indian Citizen.
- They must fulfill the Local or Unreserved Status as decided by the Educational Institutions of Andhra Pradesh.
- Applicants must have completed two years Intermediate Examination (10+2 Pattern) or any other equivalent Exam recognized by Board of Intermediate Education & Bar Council of India.
- The marks attained by the candidate in the Qualifying Exam must be minimum 45%.
- The authorities have set 5% relaxation for students belonging to SC / ST candidates in the qualifying Examination.
Also, check TS LAWCET 2021 Score Card
Details Required while filling TS LAWCET Online Application Form 2021
|S.No||Details Required||Documents to be referred|
|1||Hall ticket Number of the Qualifying Degree.||Marks Memo./ Hall ticket number of Degree.|
|2||Date of Birth||
|3||Local Status (TS(OU) Residuary AP(AU/SVU)Non-local)||The local candidate certificate issued by MRO or competent authority.|
|4||Income of Parents (income is less than Rs. 2.0 lakhs or more than Rs. 2.0 lakhs)||The Income certificate issued by competent authority.|
|5||Category (SC, ST, BC. Etc.)||The Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority.|
|6||Special Category (NCC, PH, Sports, CAP etc.)||The Certificate issued by competent authority.|
Candidates must ensure that they possess all the certificates given below while filling TS LAWCET Application Form 2021.
Other Required Details:
- Recent passport size digital color photograph (size should be less than 30 KB) of the candidate for uploading.
- Digital Signature of the applicant (size15 KB) of the candidate for uploading.
- Examination Center to which aspirant wishes to appear TSLAWCET/TSPGLCET-2021 exam.
- Gender (Male / Female.)
- Community (Non-Minority / Minority).
- Mobile Number of the candidate.
- E-Mail of the candidate.
- Place where Studied Graduation – URBAN or RURAL area.
Also, check TS LAWCET Counselling Procedure 2021
TSLAWCET 2021 Online Registration – Steps to fill TS LAWCET Application Form 2021
- First of all, visit the Official website i.e., lawcet.tsche.ac.in.
- Click on the appropriate link.
- Enter your Name, Date of Birth, and Names of your Parents.
- Enter all the details of Academic Qualification.
- Choose TS LAWCET 2021 from the Dropdown menu.
- Upload scanned images of Photograph and Signature in the prescribed format.
- Select the Exam Centre, Reservation Status and Income of the family.
- Before submitting TS LAWCET Application Form 2021, check the filled details.
- Click on “Save & Submit” button to submit Telangana LAWCET 2021 Online Application Form.
- Once the Application Form of Telangana LAW Entrance Test 2021 is submitted, no candidate is allowed to perform corrections.
- Due to this reason, students must fill the TS LAWCET Application Form 2021 carefully.
- Finally, the details filled in the Application form of Telangana Law Entrance Exam 2021 should match with the information in the uploaded documents.
If any applicant wants to make changes in the TS Lawcet 2021 Online Application Form, either he or she must log on to the Official website and Edit the details. If any information is to be modified, then the candidate must select the option “Submit Complaint” under the Helpdesk tab on the Home Page.
Finally, Visit our site, entranceexams.io regularly for further more updates on TS LAWCET Application Form 2019. You can also find Online Applications for all Entrance Exams in our site.
Official Website : www.lawcet.tsche.ac.in