- 1 TS LAWCET 2017 Counselling @ lawcet.tsche.ac.in
- 1.1 Telangana LAWCET Counselling Dates 2017 – TS PGLCET Important dates
- 1.2 TSLAWCET Counselling Schedule 2017 – Tentative Dates
- 1.3 Required Certificates for TS PGLCET Certificate Verification 2017
- 1.4 Fee Structure of Telangana LAWCET 2017 Counselling
- 1.5 TS LAWCET 2017 Counselling Venues/Helpline Centres
- 1.6 lawcet.tsche.ac.in TSLAWCET 2017 Counselling Process
TS LAWCET 2017 Counselling dates will be released by the Kakatiya University in the month July 2017. For more details like TS LAWCET Counselling dates 2017, TS PGLCET Web Counselling Process, Helpline centers, you can refer the below sections.
TS LAWCET 2017 Counselling @ lawcet.tsche.ac.in
TS LAWCET Counselling is the initial step in the admission of candidates to Three Year and Five Year law programmes. Hence, TS PGLCET Counselling 2017 plays a major role in Candidate’s career. All the candidates who have qualified in TS LAWCET 2017 will be waiting for TS LAWCET Counselling dates 2017. Officials will release TS LAWCET Counselling Centres and by your rank, you can know the Centre in which you are allocated. Carry all the necessary original documents to TS LAWCET Helpline Centre allocated to you along with Xerox copies. TS LAWCET Certificate Verification is performed by the authorities and you must opt the college in which you are interested. After few days, TS LAWCET Seat Allotment 2017 will be announced by the Officials.
TS LAWCET is abbreviated as Telangana State Law Common Entrance Test. The Kakatiya University is responsible for conducting the Telangana LAWCET Exam. Telangana State Council of Higher Education conducts this entrance test every year. Candidates who have obtained the valid rank in TS LAWCET Results 2017 are only eligible to appear for TS LAWCET 2017 Counselling. Allotment of seats in TS LAWCET Exam 2017 depends on the rank obtained in TS LAWCET Rank Card 2017. Candidates will undergo TS PGLCET Counselling Process 2017 at the respective TSLAWCET Counselling Centres. Further details like TS PGLCET Web Counselling Procedure, TS LAWCET Counselling Schedule, TS LAWCET Counselling fee etc. are given below. Visit All India Entrance Exams for more information.
Telangana LAWCET Counselling Dates 2017 – TS PGLCET Important dates
|Exam Conducting Organization||Kakatiya University, Warangal|
|Name of the Exam||TS LAWCET 2017|
|Release of TS LAWCET Notification 2017||15 March 2017|
|Starting date of TS LAWCET Applications 2017||18 March 2017|
|Last date for filling TS PGLCET Application form 2017||18 April 2017|
|Date of TS LAWCET Admit Card Download||17 May 2017|
|TS LAWCET 2017 Exam date(Tentative)||27 of May 2017|
|Declaration of TS LAWCET 2017 Results||10 June 2017|
|TS LAWCET 2017 Counselling dates||July 2017|
TSLAWCET Counselling Schedule 2017 – Tentative Dates
|Range of Ranks||Course||Certificate Verification dates||Web Option Entry dates|
|1 to 3750||Three year LLB Programme||November 1, 2017||Nov 3 & 4, 2017|
|3751 to 7500||Three year LLB Programme||November 3, 2017||Nov 4 & 5, 2017|
|7501 to 9897||Three year LLB Programme||November 4, 2017||Nov 5 & 6, 2017|
|1 to 2811||Five year LLB Programme||November 5, 2017||Nov 5 to 7, 2017|
Required Certificates for TS PGLCET Certificate Verification 2017
It is mandatory for the qualified candidates to attend for TS PGLCET 2017 Counselling Process. Candidates must make sure that they carry the necessary documents to TS LAWCET Counselling Venue. You can check below for the detailed list of certificates for LAWCET Counselling 2017 Telangana.
- TS LAWCET Hall Ticket 2017/TS PGLCET Admit Card 2017.
- TS LAWCET 2017 Rank Card/Scorecard.
- SSC Marks Memo or equivalent.
- Intermediate Mark list or equivalent.
- Degree/Provisional Certificate if completed Degree.
- Mark sheet of qualifying Exam.
- Caste/Community Certificate.
- Income Certificate of either of the parents issued after 01.01.2017.
- Proof of Local/Non-local Residence.
- Transfer/Migration Certificate.
- NCC/PH/Sports/CAP Certificate if applicable.
- Minimum 6 Passport size Photographs.
Fee Structure of Telangana LAWCET 2017 Counselling
Applicants reporting at the TSLAWCET Counselling Helpline Centres mus pay a non-refundable processing fee, in order to get their Certificates verified. Telangana LAWCET Counselling 2017 Fee Structure is as follows.
- Aspirants belonging to General and OBC Categories must pay Rs. 500/- at the time of TSPGLCET Certificate Verification Process.
- SC and ST Candidates should pay Rs. 250/- to the verification authorities, at the time of registration.
TS LAWCET 2017 Counselling Venues/Helpline Centres
In order to complete TS LAWCET Document Verification Process, candidates must report at the Counselling Centres mentioned below.
- Kakatiya University, Warangal
- AV Arts and Science College, Gagan Mahal, Hyderabad
- Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kukatpally, Hyderabad
- Nizam College, Basheerbagh, Hyderabad
lawcet.tsche.ac.in TSLAWCET 2017 Counselling Process
Aspirants who got qualified in TS LAWCET 2017 Exam will proceed with the following stages of TS LAWCET Counselling Process 2017.
- TS LAWCET Document Verification by Officials.
- Candidates must pay TS LAWCET Counselling fee, as decided by the verification authorities.
- Web Options Entry(TS LAWCET Web Counselling 2017).
- Conducting Officials announces TS PGLCET Seat Allotment 2017.
TS LAWCET Certificate Verification Process 2017
- According to the TS LAWCET 2017 Counselling Schedule, aspirants must visit their rank-based counseling centres for TS LAWCET registration carrying the required certificates.
- Verification Officials will call candidates for registration of TS LAWCET Counselling 2017 & TSLAWCET Document Verification Process.
- TS LAWCET Counselling Registration process involves the candidates pay a non-refundable processing fee.
- General/OBC Candidates must pay an amount of Rs. 500 for TS LAWCET Counselling & SC/ST candidates must pay Rs. 250/-.
- Candidates need to produce the required list of original documents for the approval of verification
- Aspirants must also submit the Photocopies of certificates to the verification officer.
- Applicants should also provide their mobile number, which is in use during the verification process.
- The mobile number enclosed cannot be changed later.
- After the verification, applicants will receive a Receipt which contains details of candidate.
- Details like Mobile number, gender, Date of Birth, category, Income of parents, local area status, and details regarding past examinations.
- Candidates should check the information on the receipt carefully.
- In the case of any discrepancy, the candidates should immediately notify the Counselling Coordinator.
TS LAWCET Web Counselling Process 2017
- You can exercise TS LAWCET 2017 Web options from any Internet server. Candidates must visit the TS LAWCET Counselling 2017 official website.
- In the TS LAWCET official website, candidates must read the instructions carefully & must Click on ‘I Understand’ button.
- You will be redirected to TS LAWCET Counselling Web Options Entry page where you are asked to enter your TS LAWCET 2017 Hall Ticket Number, TS LAWCET Rank 2017 & Mobile Number.
- If the details are valid, the list of colleges & courses will be displayed on the left side of the screen.
- Candidates should select their preferred college and course.
- Save the entered options.
- Candidates should verify the list carefully and then you can click the ‘Confirm’ button.
- Take a hard copy of saved options for future reference.
- Candidates must download the provisional allotment letter when available and report to the allotted college.
Visit our website on a regular basis for more updates on TS LAWCET 2017 Counselling.
Official website – http://lawcet.tsche.ac.in/