Download Latest TS LAWCET Syllabus 2017 pdf. Check Telangana LAW Common Entrance Exam Syllabus for LL.B & LL.M Courses. Get the complete Syllabus of LAWCET & check Exam pattern. Find TS LAWCET Study Material, Books & Aptitude for the Study of Law.
TS LAWCET Syllabus 2017 Pdf download
People who applied for the Telangana Law Common Entrance Test 2017 can check the Complete Syllabus here. We have given the TS LAWCET Syllabus for the sake of applicants. Candidates who are preparing for the Examination can check the Provided Exam Syllabus and use it in the Exam Preparation. This may help you to make your exam preparation easy. Before going to start the Exam Preparation, Applicants need to collect the complete TS LAWCET 2017 Syllabus. So here we have provided each and every topic that covered under the Syllabus. To qualify in the Exam preparation, Perfect preparation is compulsory.
As we all know, without the Exam Syllabus we cannot make a preparation plan because we don’t know what to prepare and how to prepare. So at the time of your Exam Preparation, TS LAWCET Syllabus will help you to know each and every topic covered in the Examination. Here, we also provided the Telangana LAWCET and also PGLCET Exam Pattern. Hence go through this article and check the complete information of Telangana Law Common Entrance Test 2017.
Also, download Telangana LAWCET Previous Papers pdf for better preparation.
Telangana LAWCET 2017 Syllabus for LL.B & LL.M
|Exam Conducting Organization||Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE)|
|Exam conducting University||Kakatiya University, Warangal|
|Exam Name||TS LAWCET 2017|
|TS LAWCET Notification 2017 Release Date||15th March 2017|
|Starting date of Online Applications 2017||18th March 2017|
|Last date for filling Application form 2017||18th April 2017|
|Downloading Date of TS LAWCET Admit Card 2017||17th May 2017|
|Telangana State LAWCET 2017 Exam date (Tentative)||27th of May 2017|
|Declaration Date of TS LAWCET 2017 Results||10th June 2017|
|Telangana LAWCET 2017 Counselling dates||In the First week of November 2017|
Also, check TS LAWCET 2017 Answer Key
Telangana State Law Common Entrance Test Syllabus
Every year Kakatiya University, Warangal will conduct the Telangana LAWCET and also PGLCET on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE). The Kakatiya University will release the Syllabus for LAWCET and PGLCET Exams. The Officials announced that they are going to conduct the Examination for the applicants on 27th May 2017. People who are interested in Law field have applied for this Examination for the Admission in Law colleges. Law colleges and universities offered this Exam for admissions. So to get admission in the Colleges, people need to qualify in the Exam. For this Purpose, we have given the Complete Syllabus of TS LAWCET. So have a look at the below Sections and check Provided TS LAWCET Syllabus and PGLCET Exam Syllabus.
Also, check Telangana LAWCET 2017 Results
On this Page, we have also given the TS LAWCET Exam pattern for LL.B Course and PGLCET Exam pattern for LL.M Course. With the Provide Exam pattern, you can know the structure of the Exam Question Paper. Through this, you can get an idea of the Exam Paper like No. of questions, Total Marks, Exam Duration and from which topic questions will be asked in the Exam. So have look at the below table and check the Telangana State LAWCET/ PGLCET Exam Pattern.
Also, download TS LAWCET 2017 Rank Card.
Telangana LAWCET 2017 Exam Pattern for LL.B 3 YDC/ 5 YDC
|SL. No||Subject Names||No. of Questions||Marks||Exam Duration|
|1.||Aptitude for the Study of Law||60||60||1 hr 30 minutes (90 Minutes)|
|3.||General Knowledge and Mental Ability||30||30|
|Total Marks||120||120 Marks|
TS PGLCET 2017 Exam Pattern for LL.M
|SL. No||Parts||Number of Questions||Marks||Exam Duration|
|1.||Part-I||40||40||1 hour 30 min (90 Minutes)|
Telangana State LAWCET Exam Pattern 2017 Details
- The Telangana State LAWCET Exam is conducted for 120 Marks.
- Exam Question Paper contains 120 Objective Type (i.e., Multiple Choice) questions.
- And Each Question carries one Mark.
- The Question Paper Medium is Telugu and English.
- LAWCET & PGLCET Exam Duration is 1 hour 30 min.
- The LAWCET and PGLCET Entrance Test will be Offline mode.
Also, check Telangana LAWCET 2017 Counselling Dates.
Check the Telangana LAWCET/ PGLCET 2017 Exam Syllabus Pdf
- General Knowledge.
- Mental Ability.
- Current Affairs.
- Aptitude for Study of Law.
TS LAWCET Syllabus for General Knowledge
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Indian Polity.
- Indian Constitution.
- Indian History
- Indian Culture & Heritage etc.
TS LAWCET 2017 Exam Syllabus for Mental Ability
- Verbal Series.
- Direction and Distances.
- Analytical Reasoning.
- Complex Arrangements.
- Non-Verbal Series.
- Linear Arrangements.
- Blood Relationships.
- Coding & Decoding.
- Alphabet Test.
- Data Interpretation Test.
- Symbols and Notations.
- Problems Based on Symmetry.
- Data Sufficiency Test.
- Ordering & Sequencing.
- Routes & Networks.
- Problems Based on Visual Ability.
TS LAWCET/ PGLCET Syllabus 2017 for LL.M
Telangana LAWCET/ PGLCET Part-I Syllabus
- Custom Precedent and Legislation.
- Persons, Obligation, Property, Liability, Legal Sanctions.
- Schools of Jurisprudence – Sources of Law.
- Rights and duties – Ownership and Possession.
- CONSTITUTIONAL LAW
- Executive Judiciary and Legislature.
- Directive Principles of State Policy.
- Nature of the Constitution: Fundamental Rights.
- Center-State Relations.
- Emergency provisions.
- Amendments to the constitution.
Telangna LAWCET Part-II Syllabus
- PUBLIC INTERNATIONAL LAW
- International Law and Municipal Law.
- Nationality and Statelessness.
- United Nations.
- Subjects, State Territory, Air, Sea and outer space.
- State Jurisdiction.
- MERCANTILE LAW
- General Principles of Contract.
- Indian Contract Act-1872.
- Sections. 1-75.
- LABOUR LAW
- Trade Union Act 1926. Industrial Disputes Act 1947.
- CRIMES and TORTS.
- Indian Penal Code -General Principles & General Exceptions.
- Joint liability.
- TORTS: General Principles of Tort.
- State liability for torts; Consumer Protection Act, 1986
- IPR & OTHER LAWS.
- Copyright Act, 1957; Patents Act, 1970.
- Environmental Protection Act, 1986.
- Human Rights, The Protection of Human Rights Act, 1993.
- Salient features of Information Technology Act, 2000.
- The Right to Information Act 2005.
Note: Applicants can get the complete TS LAWCET Syllabus along with the Previous Papers on this Page. And also can get the Latest updates of Telangana LAWCET 2017 Answer Key and Cutoff Marks, Telangana LAWCET Admit Card, TS LAWCET 2017 Result and Counselling Dates from our Site – www.entranceexams.io