- 1 TS PGECET Application Form 2021
- 1.1 TS PGECET 2021 Online Application – Apply Online
- 1.2 pgecet.tsche.ac.in TSPGECET 2021 Application – Important Dates
- 1.3 Telangana State PGECET Application Fee 2021 – TSPGCET 2021 Online Form
- 1.4 Telangana PGECET 2021 Online Application Form – Eligibility Criteria
- 1.5 Steps to fill TS PGECET Online Application Form 2021 – pgecet.tsche.ac.in
- 1.6 How to Apply for Telangana State PGECET 2021
TS PGECET Application Form 2021 available Online soon. Hence, all the aspirants of Telangana PGECET 2021 can apply online before the PGECET Application last date. Before applying for TS PGECET 2021, candidates should check the eligibility details regarding Age Limit, Nationality, Educational Qualification, etc. The individuals who meet the Eligibility Criteria can only submit the Telangana State PGCET Application Form In ONLINE Mode. While filling the TS PGECET 2021 Application Form, candidates must check the complete details about Telangana PGECET 2021 Online Application. You must refer the below post for Eligibility, Exam Dates, List of Documents required, Application Fee, Process to fill TS PGECET Online Application 2021, etc.
TS PGECET Application Form 2021
Are you looking for TS PGCET 2021 Online Application? If so, you are on the right page. You all know that there are many job opportunities for those who possess higher Educational Qualification. Due to this reason, in the present era, most of the students showing interest in higher studies. You may be one of those candidates those who are waiting for the TS PGECET 2021 Online Application Form. We have good news for you. The Osmania University is all set to release the Telangana State PGECET Application Form 2021. The Online Application Form for TS PGECET 2021 will be available at the Official website www.pgecet.tsche.ac.in. Therefore, all the interested candidates who are eligible can fill TS PGECET Application Form 2021 & submit on or before the due date.
Read Telangana PGECET 2021 Notification here.
The Osmania University conducts TS PGECET 2021 exam on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE). TS PGECET is commonly abbreviated as Telangana State Postgraduate Engineering Common Entrance Test. It is the State level Entrance Examination conducted every year to offer admissions to the first year Post Graduate Courses. Technology, Engineering, Pharmacy, Architecture, and Planning come under PG Courses. You can check the complete details about TS PGECET Online Application Form 2021, Exam Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, etc in the following sections. Moreover, Visit our site, entranceexams.io regularly for more updates regarding Telangana State Postgraduate Engineering Common Entrance Test 2021.
Also, check TS PGECET Syllabus & Exam Pattern
TS PGECET 2021 Online Application – Apply Online
|S No.||Event Name||Dates|
|1.||Commencement of TS PGECET 2021 Online Applications||06-03-2019|
|2.||Telangana PGECET 2021 Application Form Last Date without late fee||30-04-2019|
|3.||TS PGECET Last date for Application 2021 with late fee of Rs. 500/-||06-05-2019|
|4.||Telangana State PGECET 2021 Last date for Application with late fee of Rs. 2,000/-||13-05-2019|
|5.||TS PGECET Application Last date 2021 with late fee of Rs. 5,000/-||20-05-2019|
|6.||TS PGECET Application Form 2021 Last date with late fee of Rs. 10,000/-||25-05-2019|
pgecet.tsche.ac.in TSPGECET 2021 Application – Important Dates
|Availability of Telangana PGECET 2021 Admit Card||21-05-2021 to 27-05-2019|
|TS PGECET Exam Date 2021||28-05-2021 to 31-05-2019|
|Announcement of Telangana PGECET 2021 Result||In the month of June 2021|
|Begin of TS PGECET Counselling 2021||August 2021|
|Start of Telangana PGECET Admissions 2021||In the month of September 2021|
Also, check TS PGECET Previous Papers PDF
Telangana State PGECET Application Fee 2021 – TSPGCET 2021 Online Form
- Telangana State PGECET Application Fee for candidates belonging to General Category is Rs. 800/-.
- SC/ST Category candidates must pay Rs. 400/- as an Application Fee for TS PGECET 2021.
Modes of Payment of Telangana PGECET 2021 Application Fee
Students should pay the requisite Application Fee in Online mode only. i.e., either through TS Online Centre or Credit / Debit Card.
- Through Telangana Online Centre – Applicants must report to any of the Online Centres in Telangana State. You must pay the required amount by enclosing the complete details. Candidates must provide the details like Name, Candidate’s Fathers’ Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, 10th Class Hall Ticket Number, and Month and year of passing SSC, etc.
- Credit or Debit Card – Pay the Application Fee through the Payment Gateway using either Credit or Debit Card.
Also, check TS PGECET Result 2021
Telangana PGECET 2021 Online Application Form – Eligibility Criteria
- Nationality: Candidates who wish to fill Online Application for PGECET 2021 should not only be a Citizen of India but also belong to Andhra Pradesh or Telangana State.
- Educational Qualification: Students must acquire the minimum qualification in order to fill TS PGECET Application Form 2021.
- Applicants must have secured 50% Marks in the qualifying examination in case of General Category.
- The candidates who belong to SC or ST category & applying for Telangana PGECET 2021 should pass Degree with 45% Marks.
- Aspirants who are appearing for their Final Semester Examination can also apply for TS Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test 2021.
- But, such candidates must submit the necessary proof at admission time.
- Students must satisfy the requirement of local or Non-local Status as decided by the Board.
Also, check TS PGECET Answer Key 2021
Telangana State PGECET Application Form 2021
- The mode of Telangana State Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test Applications 2021 is completely Online.
- Candidates must visit the TS PGECET Official website and then fill Telangana PGECET 2021 Online Application form.
- Before filling Telangana PGECET Application Form 2021, applicants should refer the instructions available in the user guide.
- After having a glance at the Instructions, the candidate will come to know about how to fill Telangana State PGECET 2021 Application Form.
- For General candidates, the cost of TS PGECET 2021 Application Form is Rs. 800/- & Rs. 400/- for candidates who belong to reserved categories.
- You will receive a message after submission of TS PGECET Application Form 2021.
- Students can also check the Status of Online Application Form of Telangana PGECET 2021.
- The Officials will provide Correction facility if candidates send the sufficient number of requests.
- Qualified candidates of GATE 2021 can apply for admission separately.
Also, check TS PGECET 2021 Rank Card
Steps to fill TS PGECET Online Application Form 2021 – pgecet.tsche.ac.in
1.Step I: Fee Payment Mode
3.Step III: Print Application Form & Know the Status
4.Step IV: Online Application Form Correction
Telangana State PGECET 2021 Online Applications are available on the official site now. Students who have successfully applied can only attempt the Exam. Candidates must keep some documents with them while filling TS PGECET Online Application Form 2021. The list of certificates is given below.
- Candidate’s Personal Details
- Study Details of the candidate (Academic details from Class 4 to Graduation)
- Details of Credit/Debit Card
- Valid Mobile Number & E-mail ID
- Scanned copy of Photograph in JPEG format (<40KB) & Signature
- Transaction ID if paid through Telangana State Online Centre
Personal details of Candidate
- Aadhar Number
- Mother’s Name
- Local Area Status
- Exam Centre
- Whether seeking admission under special category
- Minority Status
- Candidates must pay Rs. 800/- if they belong to General Category & Rs. 400/- in the case of Reserved Category.
- You can make the payment either through Credit or Debit Card or by visiting AP or TS Online Centres.
- The individuals who pay the fee through Credit/Debit Card should visit the official site & then, click on “Click here to pay Online through Debit or Credit Card”.
- Once after the successful transaction of Application fee is done, applicants must click on the tab named “Click here to fill Application form”.
- Candidates must fill the mandatory fields with relevant details which include Personal & Academic details.
- Upload scanned images of prescribed size.
- After filling Online Application form of TS PGECET 2021, you must cross check the details in order to avoid issues.
- Click on “Confirm” button for final submission of Telangana PGECET 2021 Online Application Form.
- You must note the Registration ID and finally, take a hard copy of the filled form for further reference.
- There is no need to send any of the documents to the University by post.
- It’s common that some candidates perform mistakes while filling Telangana PGECET 2021 Application Form.
- For that reason, Officials of Osmania University have set a Correction period in which candidates can make corrections in TS PGECET 2021 Online Application Form.
Also, check TS PGECET 2021 Counselling
How to Apply for Telangana State PGECET 2021
- First of all, visit the Official website i.e., pgecet.tsche.ac.in.
- Click on “Apply Online” link.
- You will be taken to the Fee Payment Portal.
- Select the Payment mode as per your convenience.
- Candidates who opt for TS Online Centre payment mode must visit the respective center and pay the required amount.
- Do not forget to collect Payment Receipt.
- Start filling TS PGECET Application Form 2021 with valid personal and academic details.
- Upload the scanned images of Photograph and Signature in the specified format.
- Take a print out of TS PGECET 2021 Application form for future reference.
Important Instructions for TS PGECET Online Application Form 2021
- Preserve the Registration ID for further correspondence.
- You can know Telangana PGECET Application Status by receiving an SMS immediately if you fill the Application form completely.
- After completing the Application Process, candidates are only allowed to print the form.
- So, no one can edit the TS PGECET Application Form 2021 after filling the form completely.
- However, if there are any corrections, you can contact 040-27097124 or Telangana State PGECET office or you can E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Go through TS PGCET 2021 Online Application to know steps to fill Online Application form of any Telangana PGCET Entrance Exams.
Therefore, We advise you to follow the Telangana State PGECET Online Application filling Procedure explained above and then start filling TS PGECET Application Form 2021.
Official Website : pgecet.tsche.ac.in