Download New TS PGECET Syllabus 2018 pdf for all branches. Check Telangana PGECET 2018 Syllabus & Exam pattern. Get Post Graduation Engineering Common Entrance Test Syllabus, Exam Dates, Study Material, books etc.
TS PGECET Syllabus 2018 Pdf
People who are preparing for the Post Graduation Engineering Common Entrance Test need to check the Latest Syllabus of TSPGECET Exam 2018. For the Exam appearing candidates we are given the New TS PGECET Syllabus 2018 for all branches. Once check the given Syllabus and start your Exam preparation. People who wish to complete their post Graduation in Engineering are applying for this examination. Those applicants who are going to attend the Exam in the month of May 2018 conducted by the Osmania university instead of TSCHE can approach here. The aspirants can also get the TS PGECET Notification Details in the below sections. To make their Exam preparation easy, we have given the detailed topics covered under the TS PGECET 2018 Syllabus. Before starting the Exam preparation, applicants need to gather the Complete Syllabus.
In the PGECET 2018 Examination, Questions will be asked from the topics that you have studied in your Graduation. If you have skipped any topic during your examination, need not worry about those topics. Here, we have given each and every topic of the TS PGECET Syllabus 2018. Therefore, people can download the Syllabus of PGECET Exam for all branches. On this Page, Applicants can also get the Previous Year TS PGECET question papers with Answers. Through these papers, people can crack the Examination easily. Hence go through this Article and check the Provided exam Syllabus and also exam pattern to perform well in the Examination.
Also, download TS PGECET 2018 Admit Card
Telangana PGECET 2018 Syllabus for ECE – pgecet.tsche.ac.in
|TSPGECET 2018 Exam Date|
|Organization Name||Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE)|
|Exam conducting university||Osmania University (OU)|
|Examination Name||Telangana Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test|
|TS PGECET 2018 Application is available from||March 2018|
|Last Date to submit the Telangana PGECET Online Application||May 2018|
|TS PGECET 2018 Admit Card Available From||May 2018|
|TS PGECET Exam Date||May 2018|
|Telangana PGECET Result Declaration Date||In the June 2018|
|Telangana PGECET Counselling Dates 2018||August 2018|
|Admissions in Colleges starts from||September 2018|
Also, check Telangana PGECET 2018 Answer key for all Sets.
Telangana Post Graduation Engineering Common Entrance Test Syllabus
Telangana State council of higher education (TSCHE) will conduct the PGECET Exam every year under Osmania University. It is a state level examination for the Telangana state candidates. People who completed their Graduation and wishing to complete their Post Graduation can use this opportunity and those candidates must start their Exam Preparation to score high marks in the Examination. The exam conducting Board has announced that examination will be conducted in May 2018 at many centers in the state Telangana. Therefore people who are going to take part in the examination need to check the TS PGECET Syllabus for Mechanical. & other branches. Check the detailed Syllabus of PGECET 2018 Telangana.
Also, check Telangana PGECET 2018 Result.
On this Page, applicants can also find the exam pattern for the Examination. Through the Test pattern, candidates can get an idea of the question Paper. So check the given Telangana Post Graduation Engineering Common Entrance Test Exam Pattern and get the structure of the Question Paper. With the given Exam pattern, you can know the No. of questions, Exam Duration, Total Marks etc.
Also, download Telangana PGECET 2018 Rank Card here.
TS PGECET 2018 Test Schedule
|Date||Morning Session(10:00AM to 12:00 Noon)||Afternoon Session(02:00 PM to 04:00 PM)|
|29-05-2018||Environmental Management (EM)||Nanotechnology (NT)|
|30-05-2018||Instrumentation Engineering (EI) /
Chemical Engineering CH)
|Architecture & Planning (AR) /
Biomedical Engineering (BM) /
Metallurgical Engineering (MT)
|31-05-2018||Geo-Engineering & Geo-Informatics (GG) /
|Computer Science & Information
|01-06-2018||Electronics & Communication Engineering
(EC) / Biotechnology (BT) / Mechanical
|Civil Engineering (CE) / Electrical
Engineering (EE) / Food
Technology(FT) / Aerospace
TS PGECET Exam Pattern 2018
|S. No||Course Name||Subject||Exam Type||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Exam Duration|
|1.||ME/ M.Tech/ M.Pharmacy||Engineering Mathematics (common to all branches)||Objective Type (MCQ)||120 Q||120||2 Hours (120 minutes)|
|Technical Subject (Applicants has to choose)|
Telangana ECET Marking Scheme
- Course Name: ME/ M.Tech/ M.Pharmacy Courses.
- Examination Mode: Online.
- No. of Shifts: Two shifts – Morning and afternoon.
- Exam Duration: Two hours (120 minutes).
- Number of Questions: Total 120 Questions.
- Type of Questions: Objective Type (Multiple choice questions).
- The Medium of Question Paper: English language only.
- Marking Scheme: Each Question carries one mark.
- Total Marks: The TS PGECET Question Paper is for total 120 marks.
- Negative Marking: No negative mark for each wrong answer.
- Exam Syllabus: Each Course has a Separate Syllabus.
Also, Check Telangana Pgecet 2018 Counselling Dates.
Download TS ECET 2018 Syllabus for CSE, Civil, Mech, ECE, EEE
Syllabus for Engineering Mathematics (Common to all branches):
- Linear Algebra
- Numerical Methods
- Complex Variables
- Differential Equations
TS PGECET Syllabus for EEE
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements
- Electrical Machines
- Electric Circuits and Fields
- Power Electronics and Drives
- Power Systems
- Control Systems
- Signals and Systems
- Analog and Digital Electronics
- Electric Traction System.
Telangana PGECET 2018 Syllabus for Civil
- Structural Engineering
- Structural Analysis
- Concrete Structures
- Steel Structures.
- Geotechnical Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Soil Mechanics & Foundation Engineering.
- Water Resources and Transportation Engineering
- Air Pollution
- Fluid Mechanics and Hydraulics
- Noise Pollution
- Water Requirements
- Municipal Solid Wastes
- Highway Planning
- Traffic Engineering and Surveying.
Telangana PGECET Syllabus for ECE
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electronic Devices
- Analog Circuits
- Signals and Systems
- Control Systems.
TS PGECET Syllabus for CSE
- Computer Science and Information Technology
- Operating System
- Graph Theory
- Computer Organization and Architecture
- Mathematical Logic
- Computer Networks
- Digital Logic
- Programming and Data Structures
- Compiler Design
- Theory of Computation
- Information Systems
- Software Engineering
- Web Technologies.
Telangana PGECET Syllabus for Mechanical
- Applied Mechanics and Design
- Strength of Materials
- Theory of Machines
- Engineering Mechanics
- Vibrations & Design.
- Fluid Mechanics and Thermal Sciences
- Fluid Mechanics
- Applications and Heat-Transfer
- Manufacturing and Industrial Engineering
- Metal Casting, Engineering Materials, Forming, Joining, Production Planning and Control, Machining and Machine Tool Operations, Computer Integrated Manufacturing, Metrology and Inspection, Inventory Control, Research.
Telangana PGECET 2018 Exam Syllabus for Aerospace Engineering
- Flight Mechanics: Atmosphere, Static Stability & Dynamic Stability, Airplane Performance.
- Space Dynamics: Central Force Motion, Orbit transfer, Elements of rocket motor performance, Determination of trajectory and orbital period in simple cases and In-plane & out-of-plane.
- Aerodynamics: Basic Fluid Mechanics, Airfoils, Wings, Compressible Flows & Wind Tunnel Testing, Viscous Flows.
- Structures: Stress and Strain, Flight Vehicle Structures, Structural Dynamics, Turbo Machinery, Propulsion, Aerothermodynamics of Non-Rotating Propulsion Components.
Download Telangana PGECET 2018 Syllabus Pdf For All Branches
|Exam Paper||Paper Code||Syllabus Pdf|
|Computer Science & Information Technology||CS||Download|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||EC||Download|
|Geo-Engineering & Geo-Informatics||GG||Download|
Exam appearing candidates need to check the Provided TS PGECET Syllabus and Exam Pattern. Download the Exam Syllabus and Make a good preparation. for furthermore details of Telangana PGECET 2018 Examination, visit our page Entrance Exams Entrance Exams regularly. we will update all the information of the Examination here.