- 1 TS Vidya Volunteers Notification 2021 – cdse.telangana.gov.in
- 1.1 Telangana Vidya Volunteer Jobs 2021-22
- 1.2 Telangana Vidya Volunteer Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria of TS School Teacher Recruitment 2021
- 1.4 Overview of Telangana VVS Notification 2021
- 1.5 11,428 Vidya Volunteer Posts in Telangana
- 1.6 TS Vidya Volunteers Online Application
- 1.7 How to Apply for TS Vidya Volunteer Recruitment 2021?
- 1.8 Download Telangana School Teacher Notification 2021
- 1.9 TS Vidya Volunteers Merit List
TS Vidya Volunteers Notification 2021 released. Apply online for 11,428 Vidya Volunteer Posts in Telangana before 12th June 2021. More on this topic such as Telangana VVs Vacancy, Eligibility, Vidya Volunteers Salary, TS Vidya Volunteers Merit List, etc. are mentioned in detail below.
TS Vidya Volunteers Notification 2021 – cdse.telangana.gov.in
The Director of School Education, Telangana has recently released a notification on 27th May 2021 with the advertisement number, Rc.no.44/PS2-2/2017. The TS Vidya Volunteers Notification 2021 issued for engaging Vidya Volunteers through School Management Committees (SMCs) in various schools. It is a good news for all the candidates who wish to work in the Telangana State Government.
The Telangana State government has decided to appoint 11428 Vidya Volunteers on a temporary basis for one year, for strengthening primary schools across the State. The DSE Telangana has also issued guidelines for engaging the VVs in their official website. These guidelines should be followed for the recruitment of Vidya Volunteers for 2021-22. Remember these are purely temporary and can be terminated before 23rd April 2021 also based on justifiable grounds by the School Management Committee (SMC). The Vidya Volunteers shall be engaged to ensure normal functioning of the schools.
Here on this page, we have provided the total number of vacancies available, Age limit, Upper Age Relaxation, Important dates, application fee, etc. of the Telangana School Teacher (Vidya Volunteer) Recruitment 2021. Aspirants can also download the official TS Vidya Volunteer Notification 2021 in the Pdf format from the below link. Hence read the complete article and apply for this Telangana VVS Recruitment 2021.
Telangana Vidya Volunteer Jobs 2021-22
The DEO of Telangana state shall communicate the list of schools along with roster points to the Mandal Educational Officer concerned for engaging the school teachers. The Mandal Educational Officers, in turn, shall display the details on the notice boards of the Mandal Resource Centers, Primary Schools, Upper Primary Schools, High Schools and all Gram Panchayats in the Mandal. The District Educational Officer shall give press note stating that the eligible candidates shall apply through online and display the details on his website.
KCR’s Bonanza: 20000 Teaching & Non Teaching jobs in Telangana.
Telangana Vidya Volunteer Vacancy Details
|S.No.||Name of the District||No. of Vidya Volunteers permitted|
Also, check 2362 Jail Prahari Forest Guard Jobs here.
Eligibility Criteria of TS School Teacher Recruitment 2021
The Eligibility criteria of TS School Teacher Recruitment 2021 specify the age limit, educational qualification, and nationality of the candidates. So, one should read the complete eligibility criteria of Telangana VVS Recruitment 2021 before applying online. The age limit and education details of TS Vidya Volunteers Notification 2021 are mentioned in detail below.
Age Limit for TS VVS Recruitment
The age limit for the TS VVS Recruitment 2021 is as follows.
- Minimum age: 18 years.
- Maximum age: 44 years.
The officials will calculate the age of the candidates as on 1st July 2021. However, the upper age is relaxable for the reserved categories as per the rules of the Telangana state government. But the aspirants who are eligible for upper age relaxation under this TS Vidya Volunteers Recruitment 2021 must hold a certificate for the reservation category.
Upper Age relaxation:
- SC/ ST/ BC categories: 5 years.
- Physically challenged persons: 10 years.
Educational Qualification for TS Vidya Volunteer Jobs
- For Primary Schools (Classes I to VI): Candidates must have completed Intermediate with D.Ed. In the case of non availability of D.Ed. Candidates, B.Ed. Candidates may be considered.
- For Upper Primary & Secondary Schools (Classes VI to X): Aspirants must have done Graduation with B.Ed. from a recognized Institute to apply for this TS Vidya Volunteers Notification 2021.
- For Languages in Upper Primary and Secondary Schools (Classes VI to X):
- Graduation in the language concerned as optional and Pandit training or B.Ed. in the relevant methodology.
- Post Graduation in the language concerned with Pandit Training/ B.Ed. with the appropriate methodology.
- Oriental Title/ Bhasha Praveena/ Vidhwan in the Language concerned or its equivalent with Pandit Training/ B.Ed in the relevant methodology is required to apply for TS Vidya Volunteer Jobs 2021.
Also, check the eligibility of 7946 Bihar Special Auxiliary Police Jobs.
Overview of Telangana VVS Notification 2021
|Name of the Organization||Commissioner and Director of School Education, Telangana Government|
|Name of the Post||School Teacher (Vidya Volunteer)|
|Number of vacancies||11428 posts|
|Application mode||Online mode|
|Starting Date to apply for Telangana School Teacher Recruitment||27th May 2021|
|Closing Date for the submission of application form||12th June 2021|
11,428 Vidya Volunteer Posts in Telangana
Selection Process: The Commission and Director of School Education, Telangana Government, will select the candidates of TS Vidya Volunteers Recruitment 2021 on the basis of Merit list.
TS Vidya Volunteers Weightage – Marks
The following weightage was given to the candidates who were eligible to work as Vidya Volunteers in Telangana. Here I have given the subject wise TS Vidya Volunteers Weightage for primary, upper primary, and secondary level teachers below.
For Primary level
- Intermediate: 30% weightage on total marks secured.
- D.Ed.: 30% weightage on total marks secured.
- Study in English Medium (EM): 10 % weightage on total marks secured
at two levels.
- X and Intermediate: 5% for study in E/M at one level.
- Teacher Eligibility Test Paper I: 20 % weightage on total marks secured.
- Graduation: 10% weightage on total marks secured.
Also, check 2968 HSSC Heavy Vehicle Driver Jobs here.
For Upper Primary and Secondary Level
- Graduation/ Oriental Title: 30% weightage on total marks secured.
- B.Ed./ Pandit Training: 30% weightage on total marks secured.
- Study in English Medium (EM): 10% weightage on total marks secured at two levels.
- X and Intermediate: 5% for study in E/M at one level.
- Teacher Eligibility Test Paper II: 20% weightage on total marks secured.
- Post Graduation in the relevant subject: 10% weightage on total marks secured.
If in case the weightage of two or more candidates is equal, then the officials will consider the age of the candidates for preparing the Vidya Volunteers Merit list.
Telangana Vidya Volunteers Salary
Candidates selected as Vidya Volunteers in Telangana state will get a pay scale of Rs. 12,000/- per month.
TS Vidya Volunteers Online Application
The district wise TS Vidya Volunteers Online Application 2021 is given below. The Telangana Vidya Volunteers Online application has already started. The District Educational Officers have initiated the Vidya Volunteers Recruitment Process for Adilabad, Nizamabad, Karimnagar, Warangal, Khammam, Nalgonda, Ranga Reddy, Medak, and Mahabubnagar. Hence visit the official website of the relevant DEOs. The complete procedure of applying online for these Telangana School Teacher jobs is mentioned below. Hence follow these steps and make your online application process of Vidya Volunteer Posts in Telangana simple and hassle free.
How to Apply for TS Vidya Volunteer Recruitment 2021?
- Visit the official website of Director of School Education, Telangana, i.e., www.cdse.telangana.gov.in or direct link given below.
- Search for TS Vidya Volunteer Notification 2021 link.
- Read the notification carefully before applying.
- Now fill the application form of Telangana School Teacher Recruitment 2021 with correct details.
- Upload scanned copies of certificates that are listed below as per the given format.
- Verify all the details once and Click on the Submit button.
- Finally, take a printout of the duly filled application form for future use.
- Now submit the hard copy of the Vidya Volunteers application form to the concerned MEOs with Xerox copies of given certificates.
List of Certificates:
- Copies of the SSC, Intermediate, Graduation, Post Graduation, D.Ed., B.Ed., TET, Pandit Training, Oriental Title/ Bhasha Praveena/ Vidhwan along with Marks Memo.
- Local candidate certificate or study certificate issued by the Tahasildar.
- Caste certificate issued by the Tahasildar (Local Tribe Certificate in the case of Agency area).
- Physically challenged certificate (SADAREM).
Download Telangana School Teacher Notification 2021
The direct link to download the official notification of TS Vidya Volunteers Recruitment 2021 is given below. So, read the complete notification carefully and apply for Telangana School Teacher Recruitment 2021 today.
TS Vidya Volunteers Merit List
The DEO shall place the merit list of the Candidates so prepared before the District Level Committee comprising – District Collector; Project Officer, ITDA/ Addl. Joint Collector/ Chief Executive Officer, ZP and District Educational Officer as the Member Secretary. The District Collector shall personally head this Committee and oversee the entire process of engaging these Vidya Volunteers. After finalizing the lists of Vidya Volunteers by the district level committee, they will send to the Mandal Educational Officers for further communication to the School Management Committees for engaging the Vidya Volunteers in the school.
If you found this article about TS Vidya Volunteers Recruitment 2021 was helpful for you, please do share with your friends. Moreover, if you have any doubts, feel free to ask your queries in the comment section below. Our team will reach you earliest and solve it for sure. Also, Stay tuned with our www.entranceexams.io site for more details about all Entrance Exams, State, and Central Government Jobs in India.