- 1 TSGENCO Upcoming Notification 2017-18 @ tsgenco.cgg.gov.in
TSGENCO Notification issued. Check Telangana GENCO Latest News. Get TS GENCO AE, Executive Director, AEE, Lineman, Sub Engineer Recruitment 2017. Apply for Telangana State Engineer Jobs. Also, get Telangana State GENCO Application Form, Eligibility, Important Dates, Application Fee, Selection Procedure, etc. from the below sections.
TSGENCO Upcoming Notification 2017-18 @ tsgenco.cgg.gov.in
Are you a resident of Telangana State and looking for Government Job? If so, you are on the right page. Most of the candidates will be searching for the TS GENCO Latest Notification 2017. The Government of Telangana will enable numerous Notifications for 13, 357 posts, i.e. Assistant Engineer, Sub Engineer, Asst. Executive Engineer, Junior Lineman, Executive Director, and many other Non-Technical Vacancies. Interested candidates can check their Eligibility and apply for Telangana GENCO Notification Coming Soon before the last date for the post/ job they wish to apply for. Applicants must refer the following post for details such as Telangana GENCO Dates, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Application Form, Selection Process, etc.
Telangana State GENCO Recruitment 2017 – Overview
|Organizing Body||Telangana State Power Generation Corporation|
|Posts under Telangana GENCO Recruitment||
|Job Location||Telangana State|
|Type of Job||State Government Job|
|Number of Vacancies||Updated Soon|
tsgenco.telangana.gov.in – Telangana GENCO AE Notification 2017 | TSGENCO Latest News
The Telangana State Power Generation Corporation Limited has recently published TSGENCO AE Notification 2017. Candidates who are interested must firstly check their Eligibility of Age Limit, Nationality, and Educational Qualification. If they meet the complete Eligibility Criteria, they can apply Online before the last date. Students who have completed their B.Tech/ B.E in certain branch/ stream from a Recognized Unversity can only apply for Telangana GENCO Asst. Engineer Recruitment Notification. There are total 13, 357 Vacancies to be filled through TS GENCO AE Recruitment 2017. The complete details of Telangana State GENCO AE Notification 2017 such as Eligibility, No. of Posts, Selection Procedure, Application Fee, Application Process, etc. are provided in the below sections.
TS GENCO Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2017 – Important Dates
|Telangana GENCO AE Exam Dates 2017|
|Name of the Conducting Organization||Telangana Power Generation Corporation Limited|
|Exam Name||TS GENCO Exam 2017|
|Name of the Post||Trainee Assistant Engineers|
|No. of Vacancies||13, 357 (Tentative)|
|TSGENCO Application Form 2017 Starting Date||Updated Soon|
|Last date to apply for Telangana GENCO 2017||Notify Soon|
|Telangana GENCO Exam Date 2017||Updated Soon|
Also, download Telangana State GENCO Previous Papers PDF
List of Jobs in TSGENCO 2017
- Telangana GENCO Assistant Engineer in Mechanical Department
- TS GENCO Asst. Engineer in Electrical Department
- Trainee Asst. Engineer in Civil
- Asst. Engineer in Electronics
Telangana GENCO Eligibility Criteria 2017
Before applying for TSGENCO Assistant Engineer Jobs 2017, applicants must check the details of TSGENCO Eligibility Criteria 2017.
Also, download Telangana GENCO Hall Ticket 2017
Candidates must be a National of India. Aspirants of other nationalities may not apply for these jobs.
- Individuals who wish to apply for TSGENCO Notification 2017 must be minimum 21 years old.
- Candidates who are going to apply for Telangana GENCO 2017 Recruitment Notification can possess maximum 34 years or applicants not more than 34 years of age can apply.
- Relaxation in upper age will be applicable to the candidates of reserved categories as per the norms of Telangana Power Generation Corporation Limited (5 years for SC/ ST/ OBC Categories & 10 years in the case of PWD candidates).
- Aspirants need to submit the Community Certificate which is issued by the competent authority if necessary.
- Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Backward Classes of other states are not eligible for reservation.
TS Power Generation Corporation Ltd. Asst. Engineer Educational Qualification
All the candidates who have completed their B.Tech/ B.E. as on 1st July 2017 from a recognized university are eligible to apply for TS GENCO AE Jobs.
Telangana TSGENCO AE (Electrical)
Aspirants must have passed B.Tech/ B.E./ A.M.I.E. Electrical and Electronics Engineering or equivalent from a recognized university.
TS GENCO Assistant Engineer (Mechanical)
Candidates should possess B.E. or B.Tech or A.M.I.E. in Mechanical Stream or Equivalent from a University recognized by the Officials.
Telangana Genco AE (Electronics)
Students who have B.Tech or B.E. or A.M.I.E. in Instrumentation and Control Engineering/ Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Electronics and Control Engineering/ Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering/ Electronics Instrumentation and Power/ Power Electronics/ Instrumentation engineering or equivalent from a recognized university as their Educational Qualification can only apply.
TSGENCO Asst Engineer (AE) (Civil)
Applicants who have passed B.Tech or B.E. or A.M.I.E. in Civil Engineering or Equivalent from a recognized university can apply for Telangana State GENCO Notification 2017.
Also, check Telangana GENCO Results 2017
TSGENCO Apply for AE Posts @ tsgenco.cgg.gov.in
Students who are interested in applying for TS Power Generation Corporation AE Exam 2017 should read the detailed advertisement which will be available on the Official website, www.tsgenco.telangana.gov.in. Aspirants who are interested in applying must submit TSGENCO AE Online Application Form 2017 before the due date in Online mode. In this article, candidates can look at the simple steps to fill Telangana GENCO Asst. Engineer Application Form 2017.
TSGENCO AE Apply Online Process 2017
- First of all, candidates must log on to the official website www.tsgenco.telangana.gov.in
- On the homepage, you must search for the related link.
- Applicants must read the advertisement carefully.
- Now, students must check the TSGENCO Notification 2017 details carefully.
- After that, aspirants should click on the link named “TSGENCO Online Application Form 2017”.
- Candidates should fill the details with relevant information.
- Next, students must upload the scanned copies of Photograph and Signature.
- Submit the Telangana (TS) Genco Application Form 2017 by checking all the details once.
- Finally, you need to take the printout of the Telangana TSGENCO Apply Online Form for future reference.
Telangana GENCO Syllabus PDF
Candidates who have successfully registered for TS GENCO 2017 must download TSGENCO Syllabus PDF from this article. With an objective to help the aspirants, we have placed a direct link to download Telangana State Power Generation Corporation Ltd. The Telangana State GENCO Syllabus 2017 consists of the topics from the prescribed subject as per the candidates’ choice. Getting familiar with the topics helps the aspirants to prepare well for the Exam.
Telangana State GENCO Exam Pattern 2017
|S No.||Type of Exam||Name of the Subject||Marks awarded||Duration of the Exam|
|1.||Written Test (Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions)||English||100 Marks||2 hours|
|Technical (Mechanical, Electrical, and Civil)|
- The Telangana GENCO Question Paper consists of Objective Type Questions.
- Questions are asked from Reasoning, English, General Aptitude, General Awareness, Technical Subjects (Civil, Electrical, and Mechanical).
- The total duration of the Exam is 2 hours.
- Telangana State Power Generation Corporation Exam 2017 is organized for a total of 100 Marks.
TS GENCO Previous Year Question Papers PDF
All the students who are going to appear for Telangana State GENCO Exam 2017 must habituate solving the Sample Papers on a regular basis, after the completion of all the topics and sub-topics included in the Syllabus. The TSGENCO Previous Papers will help the students a lot to improve their command of the subjects. Candidates can get an idea of the Question Pattern, Number of Questions, Marks awarded for each question and the difficulty level of the Exam through Telangana GENCO Model Papers. In this article, we have provided some Sample Papers of TS Power Generation Corporation. So, applicants must click on the link and start solving right now.
TS Power Generation Corporation Exam Centers List 2017
The Telangana State Government will organize Telangana GENCO Exam 2017 across various cities located in Telangana State only. However, candidates must choose only one city out of many. The Government of Telangana has the right to modify or replace or add any TSGENCO Exam Center as per their choice. The Name, Time, and Address of the Exam will be mentioned in the Telangana Power Generation Corporation Hall Ticket 2017.
Telangana GENCO Admit Card 2017
The Admit Card of TS Power Generation Corporation Recruitment 2017 is an important document to carry while appearing for the Exam. TSGENCO Hall Ticket download link will be available from 10 to 15 days before the commencement of the test. Candidates who wish to attend the Exam can download TS GENCO 2017 Hall Ticket from this article. Students need to enter Registration Number and Date of Birth while downloading the Admit Card of Telangana GENCO Exam 2017.
TSGENCO Selection Process 2017
The Selection Process for Telangana GENCO will purely depend on the Written Exam. For some Exams, candidates will be selected based on their performance in Written Exam & Interview. For example, students who have given Telangana GENCO Asst. Engineer Exam 2017 will be selected depending on their performance in Written Exam. The Written Test consists of 100 questions that carry 100 Marks, in which each question carries One Mark. Only those who secure more marks in the Written test will be called for the Document Verification Process communitywise. The minimum qualifying marks in the Exam are tabulated below.
The reservations pertaining Zonal/ Local will be made following the Reservation as allocated to the Local Candidates & also to the jobs to be filled through “Open Competition” of the two zones which are mentioned below as per the Regulations of the Telangana State.
- Adilabad, Karimnagar, Khammam, and Warangal
- Rangareddy, Nizamabad, Hyderabad, Medak, Nalgonda, and Mahabubnagar
Telangana GENCO Results 2017
The Officials of Telangana Government will declare TSGENCO Results 2017 few days after the conduction of the Exam. All the Graduates of Engineering who have applied for the Written Exam have attempted the test in the best possible way at the respective TS GENCO Exam Centers. They have a dream to work in a Government Organization in the field they are interested. Candidates will be waiting for the announcement of Telangana GENCO Exam Merit List 2017. We will provide the complete details in this article after the Official announcement.
TS GENCO 2017 Cut Off Marks
|S No.||Category||Minimum Percentile|
|3.||SC/ ST/ PH||30%|
Aspirants must qualify in every section to get qualified in the whole Exam. The TSGENCO Cut Off Marks 2017 vary with the category, which means that all the categories do not have the same Cut Off. We have tabulated the minimum qualifying mark to be acquired by the student for each and every category. General Category candidates must obtain minimum 40% of the total marks in order to get qualified in the Exam. Candidates who belong to BC Category should score minimum 35% while those belonging to SC/ ST and PH Categories must secure a minimum of 30% Marks.
tsgenco.telangana.gov.in – Telangana GENCO Sub Engineer Recruitment 2017
Sub Engineer is one of the most prestigious positions a candidate desires to possess. Telangana State Power Generation Corporation Limited will issue TSGENCO Sub Engineer Notification 2017 soon. All the interested candidates should make sure of their Eligibility of Nationality, Educational Qualification, Age Limit and then apply for the Telangana GENCO Sub Engineer Jobs 2017. Individuals must check the information regarding TSGENCO SE Notification 2017 like Exam Dates, Eligibility, Application Form, How to Apply, Hall Ticket, Selection Procedure, etc. in this post.
Overview of TS GENCO Sub Engineer Vacancies
|Name of the Organizing Body||Telangana State Power Generation Corporation Limited|
|Post Name||Sub Engineer (Electrical & Mechanical)|
|Total number of vacancies||Updated Soon|
|Scale of Pay||Rs. 20, 535 – 41, 155/-|
|Job Location||Across Telangana State|
|Type of Job||State Government Job|
Telangana GENCO SE Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates who have a desire to apply must be minimum 18 years old.
- Applicants whose age is more than 44 years cannot apply for Sub Engineer Jobs in Telangana GENCO 2017.
- The age is calculated as on 1st July 2017.
- Aspirants must possess Diploma in Electrical Engineering if they are applying for Electrical SE Posts and those applying for Mechanical Sub Engineer Jobs should be a diplomate in Mechanical Engineering.
TS GENCO Sub Engineer Notification 2017 Apply Online
Students who have completed their Diploma in relevant fields (Mechanical/ Electrical) can start filling the Application Form of Telangana GENCO Exam 2017 after checking the procedure to fill Telangana State GENCO Sub Engineer Application Form 2017 which is provided below.
Steps to fill Telangana GENCO Sub Engineer 2017 Application Form
- Firstly, visit the TSGENCO Official website, i.e. tsgenco.cgg.gov.in.
- Have a look at the Notification of Telangana State Power Generation Corporation Limited SE Jobs 2017.
- Now, after ensuring that you fulfill all the required Eligibility Conditions, fill the Application Form with correct details.
- Make the payment of TSGENCO Sub Engineer Application Fee 2017.
- Upload the Scanned Images of Signature and Photograph.
- Check the detailed filled by you and then click on Submit button.
- If you wish to preserve a hard copy, then you need to take a print out of Telangana State GENCO Sub Engineer Online Application Form 2017.
- Each and every applicant must pay Rs. 100/- towards Application Processing Fee, while the candidates belonging to Unreserved Categories should pay an extra amount of Rs. 120/-.
- Students who belong to the Reserved Categories, i.e. BC/ SC/ ST/ PH need not pay the Examination Fee as they are exempted from Exam Fee Payment.
Telangana State GENCO SE Selection Procedure 2017
- The Selection of the aspirants who have given Telangana State Power Generation Corporation Ltd. Sub Engineer Exam 2017 will purely depend on their performance in Written Examination.
- Candidates who have qualified in the Written Test with a high score will be invited for the verification of Original documents communitywise.
- The minimum qualifying mark for each category in the Written Examination will be as follows
|S No.||Category||Minimum Marks|
|2.||Backward Classes (BC)||35%|
Note: Applicants must note that obtaining minimum qualifying mark doesn’t imply that they will be called for Document Verification.
- List of selected candidates is divided into two parts.
- The 1st part consists of 30% of the candidates included in the Common Merit List.
- Officials will fill that part first.
- The Second part comprises the remaining 70% of the posts including company level posts.
TSGENCO Sub Engineer Syllabus 2017
Candidates need enough preparation for the Exam while attending for the Telangana GENCO Sub Engineer Exam 2017. We have provided Telangana GENCO SE Syllabus PDF from which you can prepare effectively.
Official website: tsgenco.cgg.gov.in
Visit our website, entranceexams.io on a regular basis for complete details of Telangana State Power Generation Corporation Limited Recruitment 2017.
(Also, Check Upcoming SSC Recruitment 2017)
(Also, check RBI Grade B Notification 2017)