- 1 Telangana State Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Latest TSPSC Notifications 2018 – Overview
- 1.2 TSPSC Lab Technician /Extension Officer Vacancy 2017 Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Telangana Lab Technician Jobs 2017
- 1.4 Brief Details of TSPSC Recruitment Notification 2017-2018
- 1.5 Application Procedure for TSPSC Recruitment 2017 @ tspsc.gov.in
TSPSC Notification 2018 released for 279 TS Lab Technician and Extension Officer Vacancies. Apply through online for TSPSC Lab Technician Recruitment 2017 @ tspsc.gov.in from 23.12.2017 to 24.01.2018. Get TSPSC Recruitment complete details like vacancies, eligibility, application procedure, important dates, etc.
Telangana State Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
Goods News!!! for the job hunters who are eagerly waiting for Latest TSPSC Notifications. Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) invites applications from candidates to fill 279 vacancies. The TSPSC Recruitment 2017 Notification published for Extension officers Grade-I (supervisor) and Lab Technician Grade-I Posts. So, willing aspirants can apply for Latest State Govt Jobs 2018 through online @ tspsc.gov.in. The active link for TSPSC Lab Technician Jobs 2017 online applications will be available from 23.12.2017 to 24.01.2018. Hence, interested candidates can apply for Telangana Extension Officer Jobs 2017 on or before the last date.
Latest TSPSC Notifications 2018 – Overview
|tspsc.gov.in Recruitment 2017-18|
|Name of the Board||Telangana State Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||Extension Officer and Lab Technician|
|Advertisement No.||66/2017 & 67/2017|
|No. of Vacancies||Extension Officer(79) and Lab Technician(200)|
|Job Category||Telangana Govt Jobs|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|TSPSC Advertisement Published on||18.12.2017|
|Online Application Forms available from||23.12.2017|
|Last date to submit application forms||24.01.2018|
TSPSC Lab Technician /Extension Officer Vacancy 2017 Details
|279 TSPSC Jobs 2017-18|
|1.||Lab Technician Grade-II in DPH&FW||103|
|2.||Extension Officer Grade-I (Supervisor)||79|
|3.||Lab Technician Grade-II in DME||88|
|4.||Lab Technician Grade-II in TVVP||09|
Eligibility Criteria for Telangana Lab Technician Jobs 2017
The applicants who wish to apply for TSPSC Recruitment 2017 firstly need to satisfy two main parameters, i.e, age limit, and qualification before applying.
Educational Qualification of Supervisor Jobs in Telangana 2017-18
- For Extension Officer Grade-I Post: Bachelor’s Degree or Degree or B.Sc. in respective disciplines from any recognized board/ university.
- For Lab Technician Grade-II Post: Intermediate, DMLT or B.Sc (MLT).
The aspirant must possess qualification mentioned above to apply for Lab Technician Jobs in Telangana. Refer official TSPSC Notification 2017-18 for in detail educational qualification.
Age Limit for TSPSC Jobs 2017
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 years
- Maximum Age limit – 40 years
The contender who is applying for TSPSC Lab Technician Recruitment 2017 should have above age. Moreover, age relaxation applies to special category candidates.
Brief Details of TSPSC Recruitment Notification 2017-2018
Go through the following sections for further more details about Telangana PSC Recruitment 2018 like important dates, pay scale, application fee, and selection process.
Important Dates for Telangana State PSC Recruitment 2017
|Advertisement released on||18.12.2017|
|Starting Date to apply||23.12.2017|
|Last Date to apply||24.01.2018|
|TSPSC Exam Date||March 2018|
Pay Scale for Lab Technician Govt Jobs in Telangana
- Extension Office – Rs. 24,440/- to Rs. 71,510/-
- Lab Technician in DPH&FW/ DME – Rs. 21,230/- to Rs. 63,010/-
- Lab Technician in TVVP – Rs. 21,300/- to Rs. 67,990/-
Selection Process TSPSC Extension Officer Posts 2017
The candidates will be appointed for the post of TSPSC Lab Technician/ Extension Officer based on their performance in WRITTEN TEST (Objective Type). The written exam may be conducted through online or offline.
Application Fee for TSPSC Lab Technician Recruitment 2017-18
- Application Fee – Rs. 200/-
- Examination Fee – Rs. 80/-
The job seeker who is applying for Latest TSPSC Jobs 2017 needs to pay above fee through online SBI Epay. However, SC/ ST/ BC aspirants, unemployed applicants in the age group 18 to 40 years of Telangana, PHC, and Ex-Servicemen are exempted from examination fee.
Application Procedure for TSPSC Recruitment 2017 @ tspsc.gov.in
Before applying for TSPSC Lab Technician Jobs 2017 go through the notification clearly and check for your eligibility. If you meet the eligibility conditions mentioned in the TSPSC Notification 2017-18, then apply through online. For applying follow the apply online steps provided below to save your search time. Otherwise, directly click on the link “TSPSC Lab Technician Application Form” given below.
How to apply for TSPSC Jobs 2017
- Open the official TSPSC portal, i.e., www.tspsc.gov.in
- Before applying the candidates need to register themselves through OTR (one-time registration).
- Now on the home of TSPSC portal click on “Direct Recruitment” Tab on the left side.
- Then click on the ‘Application Submission’ link next to the post you are applying, i.e., Lab Technician or Extension Officer.
- Enter the TSPSC id and DOB and click on ‘Proceed’ button.
- Now fill the application form efficiently and click on submit button.
- On submitting the application form pay the fee through SBI Epay.
- Finally, take a printout of application form for future use.
Official Portal of TSPSC: www.tspsc.gov.in
In case of any queries, refer the official TSPSC Lab Technician Recruitment Notification 2017 which is attached above. Meanwhile, follow our site Entrance Exams for Latest Govt Jobs, syllabus, previous papers, etc.