Download the latest and the updated Telangana Public Service Commission Lab Technician (Grade 2) Syllabus 2018. Check the TSPSC Lab Technician Syllabus along with the Lab Technician (Grade 2) & Extension Officer (Grade 1) Test pattern in below sections. Get the Telangana State PSC Lab Asst Syllabus Pdf for free of cost which is enclosed below. The TSPSC Extension Officer Exam is to be conducted in March. Visit tspsc.gov.in for reference.
Download TSPSC Lab Technician Syllabus Pdf 2021
The aspirants can check the precise TSPSC Lab Technician & Extension Officer Syllabus 2021 here. The candidates who are trying to place in various Governments Jobs can utilize this opportunity of cracking the job in Telangana State for the posts of Lab Technician & Extension Officer. Collecting the TSPSC Lab Technician Syllabus 2018 is the primary key to start your preparation. Just Collecting the TS PSC Syllabus alone doesn’t help the candidates in racking the job, but also they the individuals need to prepare and organize the study plan before they start their preparation. A study plan helps as a roadmap that guides your way in your preparation. To organize a well-defined study plan, the candidates must need TSPSC Lab Technician 2021 Syllabus. PSC Telangana Extension Officer Syllabus is a tool to keep you on track and helps you to come up with flying colors. Scroll down the page for complete TSPSC Exam Syllabus 2021.
Telangana State PSC Syllabus – Lab Technician, Extension Officer
www.tspsc.gov.in Exam Syllabus 2021
|Board Name||Telangana State Public Service Commission|
|Posts Name||Lab Technician (Grade II), Extension Officer (Grade I)|
|No. of Vacancies||279|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Job Category||State Government Job|
|Job Location||Telangana State|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
|Starting Date of Application||23/12/2017|
|Last Date of Application||24/01/2018|
Selection Procedure for TSPSC Lab Technician & Extension Officer Recruitment
- Written Test (CBT / OMR).
TS PSC Grade I & Grade II Exam Pattern 2021-22 @ tspsc.gov.in
|Post Name||Syllabus||Exam pattern|
|Lab Technician||TSPSC Lab Technician Exam Syllabus||PSC Telangana Lab Technician Test Pattern|
|Extension Officer||Telangana PSC EO Syllabus 2021||Telangana State Extension Officer Exam pattern|
Many of the candidates fear for the competitive exams. But clearing the competitive Exam will be an easy task if the candidates have the detailed TSPSC Lab Technician Exam pattern with them. Examinations are mainly conducted to test the independent and the creative thinking of the candidates. Telangana State Exam Pattern helps the candidates to know about the various information like the structure of the paper pattern whether it is objective Type/ descriptive. As TSPSC Lab Technician & Extension Officer Exam Paper Pattern is of Objective Type, the candidates have to concentrate more on the TSPSC Lab Technician Syllabus to score good marks in the Exam. TSPSC Exam Pattern is different for both Lab Technician & Extension Officer. Candidates can check the detailed Telangana State PSC Lab Technician & Extension Officer Exam Pattern & Syllabus which is enclosed above.
Telangana State Public Service Commission Lab Tech Exam Pattern 2021
|Type of Exam||Paper||Name of the Subjects||Total Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|Written Test (Objective Type)||I||General Abilities||50||50||50 Minutes|
|II||Clinical Bio-Chemistry, Clinical Micro-Biology & Clinical Pathology||100||100||100 Minutes|
TSPSC Lab Technician Syllabus 2021-22 – TSPSC Grade II Study Material
The candidates have to note down all the topics that are given below to crack Telangana State PSC Lab Technician Exam. Before starting their preparation, the candidates must refer PSC Telangana State Syllabus @ www.tspsc.gov.in.
TSPSC Technician Grade 2 Syllabus 2021 – General Abilities
- Natural Resources in India and Telangana: their distribution, exploitation, conservation and related issues International, National and State.
- Telangana Statehood movement and formation of Telangana State.
- Society, Heritage and Culture, Polity, Economy, Human Development Indices and the Development Programmes in India and Telangana
- Basic concepts of Environment & Ecology and their impact on health and economy; Disasters and Disaster management.
- Logical Reasoning: Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation.
- Impact of changing demographic trends on health, environment and society.
- Moral values and Professional ethics.
- Agriculture, Industry, Trade, Transportation and Service sectors in India and Telangana.
- Food adulteration, Food processing, food distribution, food storage and their relevance to public health. Recent trends in Science and Technology.
tspsc.gov.in TSPSC Lab Technician, Supervisor 2021 – Clinical Bio-Chemistry
- Infrastructure in the laboratories.
- Water, chemicals, solutions and reagents.
- Laboratory Services.
- Specimen collection, storage & Transport.
- Units of measurement.
- Accidents and Emergencies & first-aid in the laboratory.
- Biowaste Management.
- Ethical considerations.
- Quality assurance.
- Internal and external quality assessment.
- Chemistry of carbohydrates and reactions of glucose.
- Carbohydrate metabolism, glycolysis, citric acid cycle, HMP shunt, oral glucose tolerance test in normal and diabetes mellitus, Ketone
- Chemistry of lipids and lipoproteins, Chemistry and metabolism of proteins –ammonia metabolism, urea cycle, Chemistry of nucleic
acidsStructure of DNA, RNA, ATP, GTP, UTP.
- Non-protein nitrogen substances (NPN) – urea, Creatinine, uric acid., Digestion and absorption of carbohydrates, lipids and proteins,
Vitamins and minerals.
- Clinical Bio-Chemistry.
- Bio-Chemistry Topics.
- Demonstration Topics.
Latest TSPSC Lab Technician Syllabus 2021 – Clinical Micro-Biology
- General Microbiology.
- Mycology & Parasitology.
- Automation in Microbial Identification.
PSC TS Syllabus 2021-22 – Clinical Pathology
Telangana State PSC Extension Officer Exam pattern 2021
|Type of the Exam||Paper||Subjects Name||Total Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|Objective Type||I||General Studies & General Abilities||150||150||150 Minutes|
|II||Concern Subject||150||150||150 Minutes|
Check below for the detailed topic-wise Telangana State Public Service Commission Extension Officer Syllabus. The candidates can easily score good marks by concentrating on the TSPSC EO Exam Syllabus.
Telangana PSC Extension Officer Syllabus 2021 – General Studies & General Ability
- International Relations and Events.
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts and Literature of Telangana.
- History of Modern India with a focus on Indian National Movement.
- General Science; India’s achievements in Science & Technology.
- Logical Reasoning, Analytical Ability and Data Interpretation.
- History of Telangana with special emphasis on Movement for Telangana Statehood.
- Environmental issues and Disaster Management.
- Regional, National and International.
- Basic English
- The economy of India and Telangana.
- Geography of India with a focus on Telangana.
- Indian Constitution and Polity with a focus on local self Government.
- Policies of Telangana State.
PSC Telangana EO Syllabus – Social Structure
- Culture and civilization.
- Characteristics and functions of Society.
- Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes & other Backward Classes in Rural society – conditions and problems.
- Man and Society.
- Agrarian Social Structure.
- Community: meaning and types of communities.
- Characteristics of rural and urban communities.
- Social processes.
- The concept of Socialization.
- Social control.
- Rural Social Stratification.
- Caste System.
- Welfare measures for S.C., S.T. and O.B.C.
tspsc.gov.in Exam Syllabus – Basic Social Institutions
- Basic Social Institutions in Rural Society
- Status of Women in Indian Society
- Functions of family approaches to the study of the family
- Family life cycle and development tasks; Family life education.
- Nature of Family organization, change in role and status of women and factors affecting marital disharmony and counseling.
- Kinship, Religion, Economy, Polity and Education Marriage: Changing patterns of marriage and its consequences.
- Social legislations / Laws related to women.
- Specific Problems of Women in Rural Society.
TSPSC Grade II Syllabus 2021 – Human Life Span Development
- Growth and development.
- Concepts, major issues, principles, Developmental stages, Developmental tasks during the lifespan, Factors for growth and development.
- Pregnancy-Care, complications.
- Critical periods in development.
- Types of birth.
- Complications during delivery.
- Postnatal care for mother and child.
- Care of newborn.
- Importance of breastfeeding, weaning.
- Characteristics of the newborn.
- Characteristics and care of the premature baby.
- Development in Infancy – physical, motor, socio-emotional, cognitive, language development, Importance of infant stimulation.
- Definition, Importance, Materials, things to consider.
- Stimulating materials for different senses; Day Care centers.
- Practices to be followed.
- Material required.
- Developmental delays during infancy.
- Early Childhood Period–Significance.
- Cognitive and language development.
- Importance of play in development.
- Methods of child study.
- Disciplinary practices.
- Behaviour problems.
- Developmental indicators.
- Development during school age.
- Development during adolescence.
- Pubertal changes.
- Physical and identity development.
- Identity and personality problems.
- Transitions and Interests.
- Vocational guidance during adolescence.
- Development during adulthood.
- Children with special needs.
- Types of disabilities.
- Organizations working for disabled.
- Facilities for special children.
- Children with socio-emotional disadvantages.
- Welfare programmes for children, adolescents and women.
TNPSC Extension Officer Exam Syllabus – Human Nutrition and Food Science
- Importance of nutrition for well being.
- Food hygiene and laws, Nutraceuticals in foods.
- Food Fortification.
- Fat-soluble vitamins-A, D, E, K, water-soluble vitamins-B-complex and Vit.C minerals-Ca, P, Fe, I, Zn, Na, F – Role, Functions, Sources, Requirements, Deficiency signs and symptoms and Health problems associated.
- Basic food groups – Composition and Nutritive value, selection, processing, Cooking methods, Changes during cooking, Prevention of losses of nutrients.
- Food Adulteration.
- Processed and convenience foods.
The Telanga PSC Extension Officer Syllabus for various Subjects is given below in Pdf. The candidates who want to get the TSPSC Syllabus for their concerned Subject can check in the below provided Pdf. The Subjects for which the TNPSC EO Syllabus is given in Pdf are as follows.
- Early Childhood Development & Education.
- Health, Hygiene & Sanitation.
- Policies & Programmes related to Rural Development, Women and Children.
- Social problems.
- Social work Intervention & communication.
We have provided the Latest and accurate information about TSPSC Lab Technician Syllabus 2021-22. If you still have any doubts, you can contact us by the below-given comment box. Stay tuned entrance exams page for further more details. All the best to all aspirants!!!
Check official site @ www.tspsc.gov.in