- 1 TSSPDCL Notification 2018 – 153 TS Assistant Engineer Posts
TSSPDCL Latest Update: TSSPDCL AE Notification 2018 published for 153 Assistant Engineer (Electrical & Civil) vacancies. Apply Online for TSSPDCL AE Recruitment 2018 @ www.tssouthernpower.com between 2nd February 2018 and 19th February 2018. Get complete details regarding Telangana SPDCL Recruitment 2018.
TSSPDCL Notification 2018 – 153 TS Assistant Engineer Posts
Flash News!!!! the much awaited TS SPDCL Notification 2018 released. As per the latest news, TSSPDCL AE Recruitment 2018 Notification announced by Telangana State Southern Power Distribution Company Limited. This year the officials TSSPDCL has planned to fill 133 Assistant Engineer (Electrical) and 20 Assistant Engineer (Civil) vacancies. So, the candidates looking for Electrical Department Jobs can utilize this golden opportunity and apply for Telangana SPDCL AE Recruitment 2018 through online. The commencement of Online applications starts on 2nd February 2018 and closes on 19th February 2018.
The aspirants will be shortlisted for TS SPDCL AE Posts based on their performance in the Written Test. Hence to hit the post, you need to crack the written test which is going to be held on 25th March 2018. Therefore, start your preparation without any delay as the time span is very less. Go through the article for furthermore details regarding TSSPDCL Notification 2018 like eligibility, selection, application procedure, etc. Also, get TS SPDCL AE Exam Syllabus and Model Papers. Check them out!!!
Overview of TSSPDCL AE Notification 2018
|www.tssouthernpower.com Recruitment 2018|
|Board Name||Telangana State Southern Power Distribution Company Limited (TS SPDCL)|
|Exam Name||TSSPDCL Exam|
|Post Name||Assistant Engineer (Electrical & Civil)|
|Job Category||TS Govt Jobs|
|Pay Application fee between||01.02.2018 and 19.02.2018 (till 5:00 PM)|
|Application Starting Date||02.02.2018|
|Application Closing Date||19.02.2018 (till 11:59 PM)|
|TSSPDCL AE Exam Date||25.03.2018|
|Official Website||www.tssouthernpower.com or tssouthernpower.cgg.gov.in|
Telangana SPDCL AE Vacancy Details
According to the TSSPDCL AE Notification 2018, 153 Assistant Engineer vacant positions available which are tabulated below. Refer official for Community wise, gender-wise vacancy details.
|SNo.||Post Name||Limited Recruitment||General Recruitment||Vacancies|
|1.||Assistant Engineer (Electrical)||09||124||133|
|2.||Assistant Engineer (Civil)||00||20||20|
Eligibility Criteria for TSSPDCL AE Recruitment 2018
The applicant must have following eligibility criteria like age limit and educational qualification which are required for SPDCL Telangana AE Recruitment 2018.
Educational Qualification of SPDCL Telangana Assistant Engineer Posts
- Asst Engineer (Electrical) – Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering / Electrical and Electronics Engineering from any recognized university/ institution.
- Asst Engineer (Civil) – Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering from any recognized university/ institution.
Age Limit of TSSPDCL Jobs
The age limit for TSSPDCL Recruitment 2018 as on 01.01.2018 is as follows. Moreover, upper age relaxation applies to special community aspirants as per the rules of govt.
- Minimum – 18 years
- Maximum – 44 years
Other Details of TSSPDCL AE Recruitment 2018
Go through the following modules for more details regarding TSSPDCL AE Notification 2018 like important dates, pay scale, selection process, and application fee.
Important Dates of TS SPDCL AE Notification 2018
|Starting Date for Fee Payment||01.02.2018|
|Starting Date to Submit online application||02.02.2018|
|Last Date for Fee Payment||19.02.2018 (Till 5:00 PM)|
|Closing Date to Submit online application||19.02.2018 (Till 11:59 PM)|
|Download Admit Card from||15.03.2018|
|TS SPDCL AE Exam Date||25.03.2018|
Pay Scale of Telangana State SPDCL AE Post
The board offers attractive salaries to the appointed candidate for the post of Telangana SPDCL Assistant Engineer, i.e., Rs. 41,155/- to Rs.63,600/- per month.
Selection Process of TSSPDCL Recruitment 2018
The aspirants will be shortlisted through TSSPDCL AE Recruitment 2018 based on their performance in the WRITTEN TEST.
Application Fee for Telangana SPDCL Recruitment 2018
The candidates should pay the following fee for TSSPDCL Recruitment 2018 through Online. However, SC/ ST/ BC/ PWD candidates are exempted from paying the examination fee.
- Application Fee – Rs. 100/-
- Examination Fee – Rs. 120/-
How to Apply for Telangana SPDCL Assistant Engineer Posts
- Firstly, go to TS SPDCL official website, i.e., tssouthernpower.cgg.gov.in
- TS SPDCL homepage gets open.
- On the home screen, click on the link “TSSPDCL AE Notification 2018.”
- Read the notification completely and check for eligibility.
- If eligible, then click on the link “Apply Online” next to the post “Assistant Engineer (Electrical/ Civil).”
- Enter the complete details like personal, educational qualification, etc. efficiently.
- Then upload the required scanned copies such as signature, a photograph and click on “Submit” button.
- Now proceed to pay the application fee and click on “Final Submit” button.
- Finally, take a print of TSSPDCL AE Recruitment 2018 application form for future reference.
In case of any queries refer TSSPDCL AE Notification 2018 through the link attached below. Hence, keep in constant touch with Entrance Exams page for Latest updates.
Official Website: www.tssouthernpower.com