- 1 Telangana Assistant Engineer Cut off Marks 2021
- 1.1 TSTRANSCO AE Cut Off Marks 2021 @ tstransco.cgg.gov.in
- 1.2 TSTransco AE Qualifying Marks | 11th March TSTRANSCO Cut off Marks 2021 for AE Exam
- 1.3 Factors Considered While Deciding the TS TRANSCO AE Cutoff Marks 2021
- 1.4 TSTRANSCO Category Wise Cut off Marks 2021
- 1.5 TSTRANSCO AE Merit List 2021 | tstransco.in Assistant Engineer Qualifying Marks
Get the TSTRANSCO AE Cut off Marks from here. Also, check TS TRANSCO AE Electrical Cutoff and know your TS Result early. Scroll down to know complete information about the Telangana Asst Engineer Cutoff and TS Meril List.
Telangana Assistant Engineer Cut off Marks 2021
The TSTRANSCO Cutoff Marks helps the candidates to guess their result. The TS AE Cut off are the minimum number of marks or the minimum percentage of marks that an aspirant needs to secure in the TS online exam. Given these points, we can say that TSTRANSCO AE Civil Cutoff is an entry passage to get into the next round. For that reason, we are proving the tstransco.cgg.gov.in AE Cut off on this page of Entranceexams Site.
In addition, the TSTRANSCO AE Expected Cut off can be helpful in future also. You can use the Telangana AE Cutoff while preparing for next TSTRANSCO related recruitments. Follow the Employment News, to get information about recruitments.
TSTRANSCO AE Cut Off Marks 2021 @ tstransco.cgg.gov.in
|TS TRANSCO Assistant Engineer Cutoff 2021|
|Board Name||Transmission Corporation Of Telangana Limited Vidyutsoudha|
|Post Name||Assistant Engineer (Electrical, Civil & Telecom)|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Exam Date||11th March 2021|
|Initial Key||12th March 2021|
|Initial Key Objections||12th March 2021 to 15th March 2021|
|Official website||tstransco.cgg.gov.in or tstransco.in|
TSTransco AE Qualifying Marks | 11th March TSTRANSCO Cut off Marks 2021 for AE Exam
The TSTRANSCO Recruitment Notification is released on 28th December 2021. The board is recruiting the candidates for the Assistant Engineer (Electrical, Civil & Telecom) with 330 vacancies. The selection process includes a written online test. The officials are conducting the test on 11th March 2021. The candidates who qualify for it are eligible for appointment/document verification.
After conducting the TStransco online exam, the recruiters release a TSTRANSCO Answer Key on 12th March 2021. With the help of TS AE Exam Key, the aspirants can calculate their total score. Then, check whether the score meets the TSTRANSCO AE Cut off Marks or not to guess your result.
Factors Considered While Deciding the TS TRANSCO AE Cutoff Marks 2021
- Number of candidates appeared in the TSTRANSCO Exam.
- Total Number of Vacancies available for Assitant Engineer posts.
- The Level of Difficulty in the question paper.
- Average Marks achieved by the candidates.
- And also, Reservation Percentage for various category communities.
TSTRANSCO Category Wise Cut off Marks 2021
The TSTRANSCO Caste Wise Cutoff Marks are as follows:
|Caste Category||Cutoff Marks|
Also, for Physically Handicapped (PH), 30% is the qualifying marks.
Note that, even if you are qualified for the written test, do not guarantee that you will get a call for certificate verification round. Only, the TSTRANSCO Selected Candidates are eligible for next stage in the recruitment process.
TSTRANSCO AE Merit List 2021 | tstransco.in Assistant Engineer Qualifying Marks
Only, TS officials can prepare the TSTRANSCO Merit List based on TSTRANSCO AE Cut off Marks. And, by considering the tstransco.cgg.in Merit List, the TSTRANSCO Result is announced. The TS AE Qualified List contains the shortlisted candidate’s names based on their ranks. Moreover, there are two parts in TS TRANSCO Selection List. These parts contain:
- Combined merit list of local and non-local candidates for whom 40% of posts are reserved.
- Whereas, 60% of posts are for local candidates.
Also, the allocation of a zone/substation is done based on following rules:
- For Local candidates, the particular zone is provided according to their rank on TS AE Merit List and the preference provided by the aspirants.
- For Non-Local candidates, a particular substation is provided by considering their rank on TSTRANSCO Statewide Merit List and area preference of contenders.
However, the TS recruiters have the complete right to place the candidates in any zone for which he/she is considered to be eligible.
Bookmark this site, to get complete details about the central and state government jobs directly to your system.
Also, if you have any queries or suggestions, comment below.