Latest TSTransco AE Syllabus 2021 is updated here. Check the updated TS Transmission Corporation of Telangana Limited AE (Electrical, Civil, Telecom) Syllabus along with the Exam Pattern below. Find Telangana Transco Telecom Assistant Engineer Syllabus, Study Plan, Study Material @ tstransco.cgg.gov.in. TSTransco Electrical Assistant Engineer Exam is to be conducted on 11/03/2018.
TSTransco AE Syllabus 2021 @ www.tstransco.cgg.gov.in
Candidates can get the TS Transco AE Syllabus 2021 for Electrical, Civil and Telecom Departments in the below sections. TS Transco Syllabus for AE acts as a tool that improves the aspirants learning and communication between the preparation and the Exam. TSTransco Syllabus for EEE serves a purpose for the preparation and also it acts as a blueprint on which the entire preparation relies on. The candidates can approach TSTransco EEE AE Syllabus to make their preparation effective and efficient. The primary step of preparation begins with collecting TSTransco AE Syllabus for Civil, hence we are providing the detailed TSTransco AE Exam Syllabus 2021 here on this site.
Candidates can also check Previous Papers along with the TSTransco Assistant Manager Exam Syllabus. Model papers help the candidates to improve their preparation strength. The individuals can even save their time by preparing only necessary topics that are given in TSTransco AE Syllabus 2021. Read the article completely to get the Telangana Transco AE Exam Syllabus 2021, Exam Pattern, Notification Details and Previous Papers
Telangana Transco Assistant Engineer Syllabus 2021 – Overview
TSTransco AE Syllabus 2021
|Name of the Organisation||Transmission Corporation of Telangana Limited|
|Post Name||Assistant Engineer (Electrical, Civil, Telecom)|
|Mode of the application form||Online|
|Starting date of Payment of Fee||30/01/2018|
|Starting Date of Application Submission||01/02/2018|
|Last Date of Application Submission||16/02/2018|
|Application Fee Payment Closing Date||16/02/2018|
|Date of the Written Exam||11/03/2018|
|Hall ticket Release Date||03/03/2018|
|Work Location||Telangana, Hyderabad|
|Job Category||State Government Job|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
|Official Web Site||tstransco.cgg.gov.in|
Click here for – Latest Employment News 2021
Selection Procedure for Telangana State Transco AE Recruitment 2021
- Written Test.
TS Transco Assistant Engineer Electrical Exam Pattern 2021
TS Transco Exam Pattern for Electrical, Civil, Telecom branches are given below. Exam pattern helps the aspirants to know about the various information like Type of the Exam, Marking Scheme, Structure of the Exam, Difficulty Level of the Exam, etc. Most of the candidates face difficulty in clearing the Screening Test, but it is easy if the individuals know all the details about the Exam exactly. If the preparation is done correctly then clearing the Written Test is a natural process for the candidates. Check below for Telangana Transco Assistant Engineer Telecom Exam Pattern which is tabulated below. If the information is given in the table format, then the individuals can save their time in reading the lengthy paragraphs and also the individuals can get the clear idea about every instruction of the Exam. Check below for detailed TSTransco AE Syllabus 2021 and Telangana Asst Engineer Test Pattern.
|Type of the Exam||Section||Name of the Subjects||Total No of Questions||Total Marks||Duration of the Exam|
|Objective Type (Multiple Choice Questions)||A||Core Subject||80||80||2 Hours|
|B||Numerical Ability & General Awareness||20||20|
www. tstransco.cgg.gov.in Assistant Engineer Syllabus 2021
The candidates can check the given TSTransco AE Syllabus for Electrical in the below sections. The aspirants must note down the topics and concepts before starting their preparation for effective preparation.
Telangana State TSTransco AE Syllabus 2021 – Electrical Engineering
- Electric Circuits
- Network graph.
- Node and Mesh analysis.
- Transient response of dc and ac networks.
- Sinusoidal steady‐state analysis.
- Passive filters.
- Ideal current and voltage sources.
- Thevenin’s theorem.
- Norton’s theorem.
- Superposition theorem.
- Maximum power transfer theorem.
- Two‐port networks.
- Three phase circuits.
- Power and power factor in ac circuit.
2. Electromagnetic Fields
- Coulomb’s Law.
- Electric Field Intensity.
- Electric Flux Density.
- Gauss’s Law.
- Electric field and potential due to point line, plane, and spherical charge distributions.
- Effect of the dielectric medium.
- The capacitance of simple configurations.
- Biot‐Savart’s law.
- Ampere’s law.
- Faraday’s law.
- Lorentz force.
- Magnetomotive force.
- Magnetic Circuits.
- Self and Mutual inductance of simple configurations.
3. Signals and Systems
- Representation of continuous and discrete‐time signals.
- Shifting and scaling operations.
- Linear Time-Invariant and Causal systems.
- Fourier series representation of continuous periodic signals.
- Sampling theorem.
- Applications of Fourier Transform.
- Laplace Transform and z-Transform.
4. Electrical Machines
- Single phase transformer: Equivalent circuit, phasor diagram, open circuit and short circuit tests, regulation, and efficiency.
- Three phase transformers: Connections, parallel operation.
- Auto‐transformer, Electromechanical energy conversion principles,
- DC Machines: Separately excited, series and shunt, motoring and generating mode of operation and
their characteristics, starting and speed control of dc motors.
- Three phase induction motors: principle of operation, types, performance, torque-speed characteristics, no-load
and blocked rotor tests, equivalent circuit, starting and speed control.
- Operating principle of single phase induction motors.
- Synchronous machines: cylindrical and salient pole machines, performance, regulation and parallel operation of generators, starting of synchronous motor, characteristics; Types of losses and efficiency calculations of electric
5. Power Systems syllabus for EEE Exam
- Power generation concepts.
- AC and DC transmission concepts.
- Models and performance of transmission lines and cables.
- Series and Shunt compensation.
- Electric field distribution and insulators.
- Distribution systems.
- Per‐unit quantities.
- Bus admittance matrix.
- GaussSeidel and Newton-Raphson load flow methods.
- Voltage and Frequency control.
- Power factor correction.
- Symmetrical components.
- Symmetrical and unsymmetrical fault analysis.
- Principles of over‐current.
- Differential and distance Protection: Circuit breakers, System stability concepts, Equal area criterion.
6. Control Systems
- Mathematical modeling and representation of systems.
- Feedback principle.
- Transfer function.
- Block diagrams and Signal flow graph.
- Transient and Steady‐state analysis of linear time-invariant systems.
- Routh-Hurwitz and Nyquist criteria.
- Bode plots.
- Root loci.
- Stability analysis.
- Lag, Lead, and Lead‐Lag compensators.
- P, PI and PID controllers.
- State space model, State transition matrix.
7. Electrical and Electronic Measurements
- Bridges and Potentiometers.
- Measurement of voltage.
- Energy and power factor.
- Instrument transformers.
- Digital voltmeters and multimeters.
- Phase, Time and Frequency measurement.
- Error analysis.
8. Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Characteristics of diodes.
- BJT, MOSFET; Simple diode circuits: clipping, clamping, rectifiers.
- Amplifiers: Biasing, Equivalent circuit, and Frequency response.
- Oscillators and Feedback amplifiers.
- Operational amplifiers: Characteristics and applications.
- Simple active filters.
- VCOs and Timers.
- Combinational and Sequential logic circuits.
- Schmitt trigger.
- Sample and hold circuits.
- A/D and D/A converters.
- 8085Microprocessor: Architecture, Programming, and Interfacing.
9. Power Electronics
- Characteristics of semiconductor power devices: Diode, Thyristor, Triac, GTO, MOSFET,
- DC to DC conversion: Buck, Boost, and Buck-Boost converters.
- Single and three phase configuration of uncontrolled rectifiers.
- Line-commutated thyristor-based converters.
- Bidirectional ac to dc voltage source converters.
- Issues of line current harmonics.
- Power factor.
- Distortion factor of ac to dc converters.
- Single phase and three phase inverters.
- Sinusoidal pulse width modulation.
tstransco.cgg.gov.in TSTransco AE Syllabus 2021 – Civil Engineering
- Engineering Mechanics
- System of forces, free-body diagrams, equilibrium equations.
- Internal forces in structures.
- Friction and its applications.
- Kinematics of point mass and rigid body.
- Centre of mass.
- Euler’s equations of motion.
- Energy methods.
- Principles of virtual work.
2. Solid Mechanics
- Bending moment & shear force in statically determinate beams.
- Simple stress & strain relationships.
- Theories of failures.
- Simple bending theory, flexural and shear stresses, shear center.
- Uniform torsion, buckling of column, combined and direct bending stresses.
3. Structural Analysis
- Statically determinate & indeterminate structures by force/ energy methods.
- Method of superposition.
- Analysis of trusses, arches, beams, cables & frames.
- Displacement methods: Slope deflection and moment distribution and methods.
- Influence lines.
- Stiffness & flexibility methods of structural analysis.
4. Construction Materials and Management
- Construction Materials: Structural steel – composition, material properties and behavior.
- Concrete – constituents, mix design, short-term and long-term properties.
- Bricks and mortar.
- Construction Management:
- Types of construction projects.
- Tendering and construction contracts.
- Rate analysis and standard specifications.
- Cost estimation.
- Project planning and network analysis – PERT and CPM.
5. Concrete Structures
- Working stress, Limit state & Ultimate load design concepts.
- Design of beams, slabs & columns.
- Bond & development length.
- Prestressed concrete.
- Analysis of beam sections at transfer & service loads.
6. Steel Structures
- Working stress & Limit state design concepts.
- Design of tension & compression members, beams and beam-columns, column bases.
- Connections – simple & eccentric, beam-column connections, plate girders, and trusses.
- Plastic analysis of beams & frames.
7. Soil Mechanics
- Origin of soils, soil structure, and fabric.
- Three-phase system and phase relationships, index properties.
- Unified and Indian standard soil classification system.
- Permeability – one-dimensional flow, Darcy’s law.
- Seepage through soils – two-dimensional flow, flow nets, uplift pressure, piping.
- The principle of effective stress, capillarity, seepage force and quicksand condition.
- Compaction in laboratory and field conditions.
- One-dimensional consolidation, time rate of consolidation.
- Mohr’s circle, stress paths, effective and total shear strength parameters, characteristics of clays and sand.
8. Foundation Engineering
- Sub-surface investigations – scope, drilling bore holes, sampling, plate load test, standard penetration and cone penetration tests.
- Earth pressure theories – Rankine and Coulomb; Stability of slopes – finite and infinite slopes, method of slices and
- Stress distribution in soils – Boussinesq’s and Westergaard’s theories, pressure bulbs.
- Shallow foundations – Terzaghi’s and Meyerhoff’s bearing capacity theories, the effect of the water table.
- Combined footing and raft foundation.
- Contact pressure.
- Settlement analysis in sands and clays.
- Deep foundations – types of piles, dynamic and static formulae, load capacity of piles in sands and clays, pile load test, negative skin friction.
9. Fluid Mechanics
- Properties of fluids, fluid statics Continuity, momentum, energy and Continuity, momentum, energy and corresponding equations Potential flow, applications of momentum and energy.
- Potential flow, applications of momentum & energy equations Laminar & turbulent flow; Flow in pipes, pipe networks; Concept of Laminar & turbulent flow.
- Flow in pipes, pipe networks.
- The concept of the boundary layer and its growth.
- Forces on immersed bodies.
- Flow measurement in channels and pipes.
- Dimensional analysis and hydraulic similitude.
- Kinematics of flow, velocity triangles.
- Basics of hydraulic machines, specific speed of pumps and turbines.
- Channel Hydraulics – Energy-depth relationships, specific energy, critical flow, slope profile, hydraulic jump,
uniform flow and gradually varied flow.
- Hydrologic cycle, precipitation, evaporation, evapotranspiration, watershed, infiltration, unit hydrographs, hydrograph analysis, flood estimation and routing, reservoir capacity, reservoir, and channel routing, surface run-off models, groundwater hydrology – steady state well hydraulics and aquifers.
- Application of Darcy’s law.
- Duty, delta, estimation of evapotranspiration.
- Crop water requirements.
- Design of lined & unlined canals, head works, gravity dams, & spillways.
- Design of weirs on permeable foundation.
- Types of irrigation systems, irrigation methods.
- Waterlogging & drainage.
- Canal regulatory works, cross-drainage structures, outlets, and escapes.
13. Water and Waste Water
- Quality standards, basic unit processes & operations for water treatment.
- Drinking water standards, water requirements, basic unit operations & unit processes for surface water treatment, distribution of water.
- Sewage and sewerage treatment, quantity & characteristics of wastewater.
- Primary, secondary & tertiary treatment of wastewater, effluent discharge standards.
- Domestic wastewater treatment, the quantity of characteristics of domestic wastewater, primary & secondary treatment.
- Unit operations & unit processes of domestic wastewater, sludge & disposal.
14. Air Pollution
Types of pollutants, their sources & impacts, air pollution meteorology, air pollution control, air quality standards & limits.
15. Municipal Solid Wastes:
Characteristics, generation, collection & transportation of solid wastes, engineered systems for solid waste management (reuse/ recycle, energy recovery, treatment, and disposal).
16. Noise Pollution:
Permissible limits of noise pollution, Impacts of noise, measurement of noise & control of noise pollution.
17. Transportation Infrastructure:
- Highway alignment and engineering surveys.
- Geometric design of highways – cross-sectional elements, sight distances, horizontal and vertical
- The geometric design of railway track.
- Airport runway length, taxiway, and exit taxiway design.
18. Highway Pavements:
- Highway materials – desirable properties and quality control tests.
- Design of bituminous paving mixes.
- Design factors for flexible and rigid pavements.
- The Design of flexible pavement using IRC: 37-2012.
- Design of rigid pavements using IRC: 58-2011.
- Distresses in concrete pavements.
19. Traffic Engineering:
- Traffic studies on flow, speed, travel time – delay, and O-D study, PCU, peak hour factor, the parking study, accident study and analysis, statistical analysis of traffic data.
- Microscopic and macroscopic parameters of traffic flow, fundamental relationships.
- Control devices, signal design by Webster’s method.
- Types of intersections and channelization.
- Highway capacity and level of service of rural highways and urban roads.
20. Geomatics Engineering
- Principles of surveying Errors and their adjustment; Maps – scale, coordinate system.
- Errors and their adjustment.
- Maps – scale, coordinate system.
- Distance and angle measurement – Levelling and trigonometric leveling.
- Traversing and triangulation survey Total station; Horizontal and vertical curves.
- Total station; Horizontal and vertical curves.
- Photogrammetry – scale, flying height; Remote sensing – basics, platform, and sensors, visual image interpretation.
- Basics of Geographical information system (GIS) and Geographical Positioning system (GPS).
Telangana TSTransco AE Syllabus 2021 – Telecom ( Electronics & Communication Engineering)
Networks, Signals & Systems
- Network solution methods
- Nodal & mesh analysis.
- Network theorems: Thevenin and Norton’s, Superposition, Maximum power transfer.
- Wye‐Delta transformation.
- Steady state sinusoidal analysis using phasors.
- Time domain analysis of simple linear circuits.
- Solution of network equations using Laplace transform.
- Frequency Domain Analysis of RLC circuits.
- Linear 2‐port network parameters: driving point & transfer functions.
- State equations for networks.
2. Continuous-time signals
- Fourier series & Fourier transform representations, sampling theorem & applications.
- Discrete-time signals: discrete-time Fourier transform (DTFT), DFT, FFT, Z-transform, interpolation of discrete-time signals.
- LTI systems: definition & properties, causality, stability, impulse response, convolution, poles, & zeros, parallel andcascade structure, frequency response, group delay, phase delay, digital filter design techniques.
3. Electronic Devices
- Energy bands in intrinsic & extrinsic silicon.
- Carrier transport: diffusion current, drift current, mobility & resistivity.
- Generation & recombination of carriers.
- Poisson & continuity equations.
- P-N junction.
- Zener diode.
- MOS capacitor.
- Photo Diode & solar cell.
- Integrated circuit fabrication process: oxidation, diffusion, ion implantation, photolithography & twin-tub CMOS process.
4. Analog Circuits
- Small signal equivalent circuits of diodes.
- BJTs & MOSFETs.
- Simple diode circuits: clipping, clamping, & rectifiers.
- Single-stage BJT & MOSFET amplifiers: biasing, bias stability, mid-frequency small signal analysis & frequency response.
- BJT & MOSFET amplifiers: multi-stage, differential, feedback, power & operational.
- Simple op-amp circuits.
- Active filters.
- Sinusoidal oscillators: Criterion for oscillation, single-transistor, & op-amp configurations.
- Function generators.
- Wave-shaping circuits & 555 timers.
- Voltage reference circuits.
- Power supplies: ripple removal & regulation.
5. Digital Circuits
- Number systems.
- Combinatorial circuits: Boolean algebra, minimization of functions using Boolean identities & Karnaugh map, logic gates & their static CMOS implementations, arithmetic circuits, code converters, multiplexers, decoders & PLAs.
- Sequential circuits: latches & flip‐flops, counters, shift registers & finite state machines.
- Data converters: sample & hold circuits, ADCs & DACs.
- Semiconductor memories: ROM, SRAM, DRAM.
- The 8-bit microprocessor (8085): architecture, programming, memory & I/O interfacing.
6. Control Systems
- Basic control system components.
- Feedback principle.
- Transfer function.
- Block diagram representation.
- Signal flow graph.
- Transient & steady-state analysis of LTI systems.
- Frequency response.
- Routh-Hurwitz & Nyquist stability criteria.
- Bode & root locus plots.
- Lag, lead & lag-lead compensation.
- State variable model & solution of state equation of LTI systems.
- Random processes: autocorrelation & power spectral density, properties of white noise, filtering of random signals through LTI systems.
- Analog communications: amplitude modulation & demodulation, angle modulation & demodulation, spectra of AM & FM, superheterodyne receivers, circuits for analog communications.
- Information theory: entropy, mutual information, & channel capacity theorem.
- Digital communications: PCM, DPCM, digital modulation schemes, amplitude, phase & frequency shift keying(ASK, PSK, FSK), QAM, MAP & ML decoding, matched filter receiver, calculation of bandwidth, SNR & BER for digital modulation.
- Fundamentals of error correction.
- Hamming codes.
- Timing & frequency synchronization, inter-symbol interference & its mitigation.
- Basics of TDMA, FDMA & CDMA.
8. Electro Magnetics
- Maxwell’s equations: differential & integral forms and their interpretation, boundary conditions, wave equation, Poynting vector.
- Plane waves & properties: reflection & refraction, polarization, phase & group velocity, propagation through various media, skin depth.
- Transmission lines: equations, characteristic impedance, impedance matching, impedance transformation, S-parameters, Smith chart.
- Waveguides: modes, boundary conditions, cut-off frequencies, dispersion relations.
- Antennas: Antenna types, radiation pattern, gain & directivity, return loss, antenna arrays.
- Basics of radar.
- Light propagation in optical fibers.
TSTransco AE Syllabus 2021 – Basic Arithmetic
- Linear Algebra.
- Differential Equations.
- Complex Variables.
- Probability and Statistics.
- Numerical Methods.
- Transform theory.
Telangana Transco AE Syllabus 2021 – Numerical Aptitude
- Ratio & Proportion.
- Decimals and Fractions.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Ratio and Time.
- Interest & Discount.
- Profit and Loss.
- Number Systems.
- Use of Tables and Graphs Mensuration.
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations.
- The relationship between Numbers.
- Time and Work.
- Time and Distance.
TSTransco AE Syllabus 2021 – General Awareness
- Current Events.
- Economic Scene.
- Scientific Research.
- General Polity including Indian Constitution.
- Countries & Currencies.
- Countries and Capitals.
- National & Internation affairs.
- States & Capitals.
- Daily News.
- Famous Personalities.
- Art & Culture.
- Sports & Games.
- Current GK.
|Electrical||TSTransco Asst Engineer Exam Syllabus 2021 for Electrical|
|Civil||Telangana Assistant Manager Exam Syllabus 2021 for Civil|
|Telecom(Electronics & Communication Engineering)||TS Transco AE 2021 Syllabus for ECE|
Candidates can check the TSTransco AE Syllabus 2021 Pdf above. We have provided the detailed and the exact information about the Telangana Transco Asst Engineer Syllabus and Exam Pattern if the aspirants still have any problem in finding the information you can contact us by the below comment box. Stay tuned to Entrance Exams page for more details of TSTranso AE Syllabus for Electrical, Civil, Telecom, Notification Details, Results, Previous Papers, Admit Cards etc.
Check official site @ www.tstransco.cgg.gov.in