- 1 TSTRANSCO Jr Lineman Cut Off Marks 2021
- 1.1 TS TRANSCO Qualifying Marks 2021 @ tstransco.cgg.gov.in
- 1.2 TS TRANSCO Junior Linemen Exam Qualifying Marks
- 1.3 Factors Influencing Telangana Junior Lineman Cut off Marks 2021
- 1.4 TSTRANSCO Junior Lineman Cut Off | tstransco.in Jr Lineman Category-Wise Cutoff Marks
- 1.5 Transmission Corporation Of Telangana Limited Vidyutsoudha Cut-off 2021 | Telangana TRANSCO Merit List 2021
The TSTRANSCO Junior Lineman Cut Off is given below. The TS Results are declared based on the Telangana Lineman Category Wise Cutoff. Hence, read this article to know any information about the TS TRANSCO Cut Off Marks 2021 and TS Merit List.
TSTRANSCO Jr Lineman Cut Off Marks 2021
The TS TRANSCO exam is held on 11th February 2021. Since it is a state government job, a lot of candidates applied and participates in the written exam. But, officials publish the TS JLM Result a bit late as it requires a lot of time to assess all the candidate’s papers. Thus, all the aspirants will be searching for the Telangana JLM Cutoff Marks to analyse their result early.
Usually, the TSTRANSCO Cut Off Marks 2021 is the minimum number of marks that a candidate is required to get in the TS objective test. The recruiters published the Telangana Jr Linemen Cut-off along with the TS Lineman Recruitment Notification. Therefore, we have provided the utilization and the range of TSTransco Junior Lineman Cut Off Marks in this page.
TS TRANSCO Qualifying Marks 2021 @ tstransco.cgg.gov.in
|Telangana TRANSCO Junior Lineman Cut Off Marks 2021|
|Board Name||Transmission Corporation Of Telangana Limited Vidyutsoudha|
|Post Name||Junior Lineman|
|Job Location||Telangana (TS)|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Exam and Pole/Tower Climbing|
|Exam Date||11th Feb 2021|
|Preliminary Key date||12th Feb 2021|
|Initial Key Objections||12th Feb 2021 to 15th Feb 2021|
|Official website||tstransco.cgg.gov.in or tstransco.in|
Get latest Employment News from here.
TS TRANSCO Junior Linemen Exam Qualifying Marks
The Transmission Corporation Of Telangana Limited Vidyutsoudha is recruiting the candidates for Junior Lineman post. It has 1100 vacancies. And, the recruitment process has objective type test and Pole/Tower Climbing Test. Moreover, the objective test contains multiple choice questions. For every question, four options are available with only one correct option. And, the aspirant needs to specify his choice by darkening circles on the OMR Sheet.
Note that, the aspirant must qualify for the climbing test in order to get the junior lineman job.
However, there is no interview. Also, the aspirant can check whether he/she are eligible for the next round through tstransco.cgg.gov.in JLM Cutoff.
Factors Influencing Telangana Junior Lineman Cut off Marks 2021
- No. of candidates appeared in the TStransco Exam.
- No. of Vacancies available for Junior Lineman post.
- The Difficulty Level of the objective test.
- Average Marks secured by the contenders.
- The Reservation Percentage for various categories.
TSTRANSCO Junior Lineman Cut Off | tstransco.in Jr Lineman Category-Wise Cutoff Marks
The Tstransco JLM Cut off along with TS Transco Answer Key defines the result of the aspirant. The overall marks are 100 Marks. Among them, for written test marks are 80. Therefore, check the Telangana Categorical Cutoff are as follows:
To gain remaining 20 marks the candidates must get more than TSTRANSCO Junior Lineman Cut off and should be an in-service contact / outsourced worker in TS power Utilities. In addition, the 20 marks are distributed as follows:
- For every half year i.e. 180 days, 1 mark is given.
- In any case, if it is less than 6 months, then marks are not considered.
- The period of service is calculated from joining date to the date of notification. On this basis, the marks are added.
- To gain marks, the aspirant should have experience in Junior Lineman job or in another equivalent post.
Transmission Corporation Of Telangana Limited Vidyutsoudha Cut-off 2021 | Telangana TRANSCO Merit List 2021
The TS Selected Candidates are the aspirants who are qualified in the recruitment process. The TSTRANSCO Merit List is the list prepared by the officials. It contains the names of TS Test Qualified Candidates. However, the TS Selection List is made in 2 parts as follows:
- 20% of the posts are reserved for both local and non-local candidates in the merit list.
- Remaining 80% is for the local candidates.
To get latest updates on government jobs, bookmark the website Entranceexams.