- 1 TSTRANSCO Sub Engineer Electrical Cutoff Marks 2021
- 1.1 Telangana SE Exam Qualifying Marks 2021 @ tstransco.cgg.gov.in
- 1.2 25th Feb TSTRANSCO Sub Engineer Cut Off 2021 | tstransco.in SE / Electrical Cutoff
- 1.3 Factors Influencing the TSTRANSCO Cut off Marks
- 1.4 TSTRANSCO Sub Engineer Category-Wise Cut off Marks 2021
- 1.5 Telangana Sub Engineer Selection Criteria | TSTRANSCO SE Merit List 2021
The TSTRANSCO Sub Engineer Cut Off Marks 2021 is available here. The candidates can check the Telangana SE Qualifying Marks and estimate their TS Result. Also, read the passage to know complete details about TSTRANSCO Category Wise Cutoff and TS Selection Criteria.
TSTRANSCO Sub Engineer Electrical Cutoff Marks 2021
As TS Transco is a government organisation, many of the candidates apply and participate in the TS Test. After writing the exam, aspirants will be searching for TS TRANSCO Sub Engineer Cut off. Why search for anywhere else when we are providing the TSTRANSCO Cutoff on this page of site Entrance exams. Hence, verify your score with the TS SE Cut-off Marks and guess the TS SE Result.
The Telangana Sub-Engineer Exam Cut off are the minimum percentage of marks that the candidate has to secure in the TS written exam. The TS TRANSCO Cut Off Marks 2021 are decided and published by the officials. Moreover, the TS board uses the same tstransco.cgg.gov.in SE Cutoff and declares the TS Sub Engineer Result.
Telangana SE Exam Qualifying Marks 2021 @ tstransco.cgg.gov.in
|TS TRANSCO Electrical Expected Cut Off 2021|
|Board Name||Transmission Corporation Of Telangana Limited Vidyutsoudha|
|Post Name||Sub Engineer / Electrical|
|Total No. of Vacancies||174|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Exam Date||25th Feb 2018|
|Exam Centers||GHMC Areas|
|Initial Key||26th Feb 2021|
|Initial Key Objections||26th Feb 2021 to 28th Feb 2018|
|Official website||tstransco.cgg.gov.in or tstransco.in|
25th Feb TSTRANSCO Sub Engineer Cut Off 2021 | tstransco.in SE / Electrical Cutoff
The Transmission Corporation Of Telangana Limited Vidyutsoudha has released a TSTRANSCO Notification on 28th December 2018. The TS Board is recruiting the candidates for Sub Engineer / Electrical post with 174 vacancies. The selection process includes an objective test and document verification rounds. However, there is no interview.
In addition, test paper includes multiple choice questions with one correct answer. And, the aspirant has to indicate his chosen option on the OMR sheet. By examining the OMR Sheet, TS recruiters calculate the total marks. You can know your total score through TS TRANSCO Answer Key. Then, officials check whether total score crosses the TSTRANSCO Sub Engineer Cut off or not. If it is more than the TSTRANSCO Written Test Cutoff, then the candidate is qualified.
Factors Influencing the TSTRANSCO Cut off Marks
- The number of candidates appeared in TS Exam.
- The Number of Vacancies available for Sub Engineer post.
- The level of difficulty of question paper.
- Average Marks secured by the contenders.
- The Reservation Percentage for various category communities.
TSTRANSCO Sub Engineer Category-Wise Cut off Marks 2021
The TS TRANSCO Categorical Cutoff are as follows:
|Category||Cut off Percentage|
Note that, total marks are 100. Among them, TS written exam marks are 80.
The remaining 20 marks are given to the candidates who are in-service contract or outsourced workers in TS Power Utilities. And also, the aspirant should have secured equal or more than the TSTRANSCO Sub Engineer Cut off. The recruiters divide TS in-serivce weightage marks as follows:
- 1 mark is given for every half year i.e. 180 days.
- In order to gain marks, minimum 6 months of continuous service is necessary.
- In addition, board calculates service period from joining date to notification released date, i.e. 28/11/12. On this basis, the marks are added.
- To gain marks, the aspirant should have experience in Sub Engineer / Electrical job or in any other equivalent post.
Telangana Sub Engineer Selection Criteria | TSTRANSCO SE Merit List 2021
Generally, the TS Merit List contains a list of TS Selected Candidates in the written test. Moreover, the TS Selection List is comprised of 2 parts.
- 30% of posts are for both local and non-local aspirants.
- And, 70% of posts are for local candidates.
Note that, the officials allocate candidates to a zone/substation based on the TS TRANSCO Merit List and the preference given by the contender.
Bookmark this website for getting latest updates on the Latest Government Jobs.