- 1 UPPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2021 – uppsc.up.nic.in सीधी भर्ती
- 1.1 UPPSC Recruitment 2021 for Lecturer & Professor posts
- 1.2 Latest UPPSC Vacancy Details 2021
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria of Uttar Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2021
- 1.4 More details of 807 UP Chikitsa Shiksha Department Jobs | uppsc nic notifications
- 1.5 Procedure to Apply for UPPSC Recruitment 2021-22 @ uppsc.up.nic.in
UPPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2021 Notification released | Total 807 vacancies available | Lecturer & Professor Posts in UP Chikitsa Shiksha Department | Apply online for UPPSC Vacancy before 24th November 2021 | Get UPPSC Lecturer Online Application @ uppsc.up.nic.in
UPPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2021 – uppsc.up.nic.in सीधी भर्ती
|UP Lecturer & Professor Recruitment|
|Name of the Board||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Lecturer, Professor, Reader, Group B posts, etc.|
|No. of Posts||807 Posts|
|Starting date to apply for UPPSC Direct Recruitment||24th October 2021|
|Last date to deposit fee||21st November 2021|
|Closing date to apply online||24th November 2021|
UPPSC Recruitment 2021 for Lecturer & Professor posts
Latest UPPSC News: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission is inviting online applications from unemployed candidates of UP state to fill 807 vacancies. The officials have released this UPPSC Recruitment 2021 Notification for recruiting Lecturers and Professors in UP Chikitsa Shiksha Department (Unani, Homeopathy, Ayurvedic, Allopathy, etc). So, the candidates seeking for Government Jobs in Uttar Pradesh must utilize this opportunity. Interested candidates can start filling their online applications of UPPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2021 from 24th October 2021 to 24th November 2021 through the official website, i.e., www.uppsc.up.nic.in. So, what are you waiting for? This is the right time to fill up the UPPSC Online Application form. For your convenience, we are also providing the apply online link at the bottom of this page.
More on this topic such as UPPCL Professor Vacancy, Uttar Pradesh PSC Eligibility, How to Apply, etc. are disclosed in detail below. So, all the Eligible candidates of this UPPSC Direct Recruitment 2021 hurry up and submit your online registration forms before the deadline.
Latest UPPSC Vacancy Details 2021
|S.no.||Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|4.||Group B posts||06|
|8.||Inspector of Government Offices||01|
To know the department wise UPPSC Lecturer Vacancy 2021, refer the official notification given below.
Eligibility Criteria of Uttar Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2021
The eligibility criteria of UPPSC Lecturer & Professor Recruitment 2021 specify the age limit and educational qualification required. So, before applying, all the aspirants must make sure they are eligible or not for UP Public Service Commission Recruitment 2021.
Age Limit for uppsc.up.nic.in Direct Recruitment
The age limit required for this UPPSC Direct Recruitment 2021 of Lecturers is as under.
- Minimum age: 21 years.
- Maximum age: 45 years.
- However, age relaxations are applicable for reserved categories as per the rules of UP State Government.
For detailed post wise age limit, refer the official notification of 807 UPPSC Lecturer Jobs.
Educational Qualification for UPPSC Lecturer Jobs
Individuals who have done Post Graduation degree in the relevant field from a recognized University or Institution are only eligible to apply for this UPPSC Notification 2021.
More details of 807 UP Chikitsa Shiksha Department Jobs | uppsc nic notifications
Candidates applying for UPPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2021 must be aware of some details such as Selection Proces, Application fee, Pay Scale, Steps to Apply online, etc. For the sake of applicants, I have provided those details here.
Selection Process of उत्तर प्रदेश शिक्षा विभाग Jobs
Aspirants of Uttar Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2021 will be selected based on their performance in both Written exam and Personal Interview.
Candidates applying for UPPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2021 must pay the application fee in online mode. The application fee for various categories is mentioned below.
- Unreserved & OBC category: Rs. 105/- (Exam fee Rs. 80/- + Online (General) processing fee Rs. 25/-).
- SC & ST categories: Rs. 65/- (Exam fee Rs. 40/- + Online processing fee Rs. 25/-).
- Physically Handicapped: Rs. 25/- (Exam fee NIL + Online processing fee Rs.25/-).
The Monthly Salary for all the selected candidates will be between Rs. 8,000/- to Rs. 67,700/- along with the Grade Pay. But the pay scale of UPPSC Professor Jobs will change for all the announced vacancies. So, kindly consider some time and check the Uttar Pradesh PSC Lecturer Recruitment 2021 Notification.
Important Dates of UPPSC 2021 Recruitment
- UPPSC Official Notification 2021 release date: 24th October 2021.
- Starting date to fill UPPSC Lecturer Online Application: 24th October 2021.
- Last date for fee payment: 21st November 2021.
- Closing date to submit online application: 24th November 2021.
- Last date for submitting the hard copy of UP Lecturers Application form: 01st December 2021.
Also, check 5628 UP Health Dept Jobs 2021-22
Procedure to Apply for UPPSC Recruitment 2021-22 @ uppsc.up.nic.in
- Firstly, open the official website of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission i.e., www.uppsc.up.nic.in
- On the left side of the homepage, you can see the Notifications/ Advts section.
- In that, search for UPPSC Direct Recruitment 2021 Notification.
- Now download the notification and read it carefully. You can also get the same from the below links.
- If you are eligible, then navigate to the Apply Online link of UPPSC Lecturer Notification 2021.
- Now, you have to fill the UP Chikitsa Shiksha Dept Application Form with correct details.
- Upload the recent scanned photograph, signature, and other documents in the given format.
- Verify all the details once before you submit the form.
- At last, take a copy of the application form for future use.
Download UPPSC Notification 2021
UP Chikitsa Shiksha Department Notification Pdf – 807 Lecturer & Professor Posts
Hope you all have received the complete information regarding the UPPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2021. Stay tuned with our entranceexams.io site for more details about all Entrance Exams, State Government, and Central Government Jobs in India.