- 1 2289 UP Medical Department Job Vacancies – UPPSC Recruitment 2021
Latest UPPSC Recruitment Advertisement released. Apply Online for 2289 Uttar Pradesh Medical Health and Child Welfare, Medical Education, Chikitsa Shiksha, Technology Education Departments. Online applications will be available @ uppsc.up.nic.in from 30.12.2021 to 30.01.2018. Check out complete details of UPPSC Vacancy Details, eligibility, application procedure, etc.
2289 UP Medical Department Job Vacancies – UPPSC Recruitment 2021
Good News!!! for the residents of Uttar Pradesh. The board of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission published a Latest UPPSC Recruitment Notification on 30th December 2021 with Advt No. 2-2017/2018. Through this recruitment, the UPPSC Board is going to fill 2289 various job vacancies under Medical Education, Chikitsa Shiksha, Technology Education, Medical Health and Child Welfare Departments. So, eligible candidates can apply through online for UPPSC Jobs. Interested aspirants can fill online application form from 30th December 2021, and the last date is 30th January 2021. As there are a huge number of vacancies, there will be immense competition. Therefore apply as soon as possible to avoid last minute server issues.
Latest UPPSC 2021 Notification Summary
|UPPSC Medical Education Department Recruitment 2021|
|Board Name||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Dental surgeon, Lecturer, Professor and other posts|
|Starting Date to Apply||30.12.2017|
|Last Date to Apply||30.01.2018|
|Last Date to Deposit Fee in Bank||25.01.2018|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Job Type||UP Govt Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
UPPSC Vacancy Details
According to the UPPSC 2021 Notification, there are 2289 vacancies available in various departments of Uttar Pradesh State which are tabulated below. Refer official notification for clear-cut vacancy details.
- Medical Health and Child Welfare Department – 595
- Medical Education Department – 425
- Uttar Pradesh Chikitsa Shiksha Department – 10
- Technology Education Department – 1259
Eligibility Criteria for uppsc.up.nic.in Recruitment 2021
The eligible candidates who wish to apply for UPPSC Recruitment 2021 should ensure their eligibility before applying. Verify your eligibility for age limit and educational qualification from below sections. Refer official UPPSC 2021 Notification for complete details.
|SNo.||Department Name||Educational Qualification||Age Limit|
|1.||Medical Health and Child Welfare||BDS degree or its equivalent qualification||21 years – 40 years|
|2.||Medical Education||DM/ M.Ch/ MD in respective fields or its equivalent||Maximum of 65 years|
|3.||Uttar Pradesh Chikitsa Shiksha (Homeopathy)||Diploma or degree in Homeopathy||28 years – 40 years|
|4.||Chikitsa Shiksha (Unani)||Post Graduation/ five years degree in Unani||25 years – 40 years|
|5.||Technical Education||Masters Degree/ Degree in Engineering||35 years – 50 years|
Other Details of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2021
Pay Scale for Department of Medical Education Posts in UP
- Medical Health and Child Welfare Department – Rs. 56,100/- to Rs. 1,77,500/-
- For Other Departments- Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/-
UPPSC Technical Education Department Recruitment 2021 – Selection Process
The candidates will be selected for UPPSC Jobs based on their performance in the SCREENING TEST.
Application Fee for UPPSC Recruitment 2021
The applicants need to deposit fee in the bank to apply for Uttar Pradesh Chikitsa Shiksha Department Recruitment 2021. Category wise application fee is as follows.
- General & OBC – Rs. 105/-
- ST/ SC – Rs. 65/-
- PWD – Rs. 25/-
Important Dates of UPPSC 2021 Notification
|UPPSC Advertisement Release Date||30.12.2017|
|Start Applying From||30.12.2017|
|Last Date to deposit fee in bank||25.01.2018|
|Submission of Online applications closes on||30.01.2018|
|Submission of hard copy of application along with enclosures ends on||07.02.2018|
Application Procedure of UPPSC Recruitment 2021
Interested candidates who would like to apply for UPPSC Medical Education Department Recruitment 2021 firstly need to apply through online. After filling the online application form, the aspirant should deposit the application fee in the bank then submit the hard copy of online application form along with enclosures in the office of Commission.
How to Apply for UPPSC Jobs @ www.uppsc.up.nic.in
- Visit the official UPPSC web portal, www.uppsc.up.nic.in or directly click on the link attached below.
- On the homepage select the link “Notifications/ Advertisement.”
- Now click on “Apply” button next to “Direct Recruitment.”
- Then click on the ‘Register’ button beside the post you would like to apply.
- Complete the registration process and click on the ‘register’ button and click on “Apply Online” link.
- Fill the application form details, upload the required documents and click on “Submit” button.
- Then select the link “Click here to Proceed Payment” to deposit the fee in the bank.
- Lastly, click on the “Submit” button and take the printout of application and submit it along with enclosures in the office of the commission.
The information furnished here is not official, it is just for reference. In case of any doubts refer official UPPSC Recruitment 2021 Notification which is attached below. Meanwhile, keep in touch with Entrance Exams page for upcoming Latest Govt Job Notifications.
Official Website: www.uppsc.up.nic.in