- 1 465 UP Samiksha Adhikari Posts – UPPSC RO ARO Recruitment 2018
New UPPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification published. Apply for 465 Sahayak Samiksha Adhikari posts through online from 30th December 2017 and on or before 30th January 2018. Scroll down for more details about UPPSC Samiksha Adhikari Recruitment 2018.
465 UP Samiksha Adhikari Posts – UPPSC RO ARO Recruitment 2018
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission invites applications from eligible and desirous aspirants to fill 465 Samiksha Adhikari and Sahayak Samiksha Adhikari Vacancies. These vacancies will be filled under UP Secretariate, UP Public Service Commission, Board of Revenue, UP. So, the candidates who are searching for Latest Govt Jobs can apply for UPPSC Recruitment 2018 through online. The link for online applications will be active @ uppsc.up.nic.in between 30.12.2017 and 30.01.2018. Hence, to avoid server problems on the last date apply as soon as possible. Go through the article for complete information regarding Latest UPPSC Jobs like selection procedure, application procedure, eligibility, vacancies, etc.
UPPSC Samiksha Adhikari 2017 Notification – Summary
|uppsc.up.nic.in Recruitment 2018|
|Name of the board||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Sahayak Samiksha Adhikari|
|No. of Vacancies||465|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Start Applying from||30.12.2017|
|Last Date to Apply||30.01.2018|
|Last Date to Deposit Fee in Bank||25.01.2018|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
|Job Category||UP Govt Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
Uttar Pradesh Samiksha Adhikari Vacancy Details
- General Recruitment – 460
- Special/ Backlog Recruitment – 05
According to the UPPSC Samiksha Adhikari Recruitment Notification, 465 Samiksha Adhikari/ Sahayak Samiksha Adhikari vacancies available presently. The number of vacancies may increase or decrease as per the request from Govt.
Eligibility Criteria for UPPSC Samiksha Adhikari Recruitment 2018
The applicants need to verify two essential parameters i.e., age limit and educational qualification before applying for UPPSC Recruitment 2018.
Educational Qualification of uppsc.up.nic.in Samiksha Adhikari Posts
- Samiksha Adhikari – Bachelors Degree in the respective field from any recognized university.
- Sahayak Samiksha Adhikari – Bachelors Degree from any university established by Law in India.
Refer official UPPSC Notification 2018 for detailed educational qualification required for the post of Samiksha Adhikari and Sahayak Samiksha Adhikari.
Age Limit of UPPSC Jobs
- Minimum Age Limit – 21 years
- Maximum Age Limit – 40 years
The cut off date for the age limit of UPPSC Samiksha Adhikari post is 01.07.2017. Moreover, upper relaxation applies to particular category candidates.
uppsc.up.nic.in Recruitment 2018 – Brief Details
Get further more details about UPPSC Vacancy from following sections such as salary, application fee, essential dates, and selection process.
Important Dates of UPPSC RO ARO Notification 2018
- Opening date for online applications – 30.12.2017
- Last Date to Deposit application fee in bank – 25.01.2018
- Submission of online applications closes on – 30.01.2018
- UPPSC Samiksha Adhikari Exam Date – Update Soon
UPPSC Samiksha Adhikari Pay Scale Details
The selected aspirant will get a salary of Rs. 9,300/- to Rs. 34,800/- for the Post of UPPSC Samisha Adhikari/ Sahayak Samisha Adhikari.
UPPSC RO ARO Samisha Adhikari Selection Process
The candidates will be selected for UPPSC Samisha Adhikari Post based on their performance in the following exams. The aspirant who cleared the preliminary exam is only eligible to appear in the main examination.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
Download UPPSC Samiksha Adhikari Model Papers
Application Fee for UPPSC RO ARO Recruitment 2018
- General & OBC – Rs. 125/-
- ST/ SC – Rs. 65/-
- PWD – Rs. 25/-
The applicants need to deposit the application fee for UPPSC Sahayak Samiksha Adhikari Recruitment 2018 as mentioned above.
How to Apply for UPPSC Samiksha Adhikari Recruitment 2018
- Firstly, visit the official portal of Uttar Pradesh PSC, i.e., uppsc.up.nic.in
- Click on the link “All Notification/ Advertisement”.
- Now click on the button ‘Apply’ next to “Samiksha Adhikari/ Sahayak Samiksha Adhikari Examination.”
- Then click on the link “Registration.”
- Enter the details and click on the “Validate & Preview” button.
- Now, click on the link “Submit Application Form” under ‘Online Form Submission section.
- Enter the registration id and click on “Proceed” button.
- Fill the details and click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Finally, take a printout of UPPSC Samiksha Adhikari Recruitment application form and deposit fee in the bank.
For further more clarifications check official UPPSC Samiksha Adhikari Recruitment 2018 Notification. Keep in touch with Entrance Exams page for upcoming job notifications, syllabus, previous papers, etc.
Official Portal: uppsc.up.nic.in