- 1 UPSC CDS Notification 2018 – www.upsc.gov.in
- 1.1 www upsc gov in CDS Recruitment 2017-18
- 1.2 CDS Notification 2018 UPSC – UPSC Combined Defence Services Examination 2018
- 1.3 Latest UPSC CDS Vacancy 2017
- 1.4 UPSC CDS 2018 Eligibility
- 1.5 UPSC CDS 2018 Notification – संयुक्त रक्षा सेवा परीक्षा (I)-2018 Details
- 1.6 UPSC CDS I & II Exam 2017 -18 Important Dates
- 1.7 How to Fill up UPSC CDS 2017 Application Form?
- 1.8 Download UPSC CDS I Notification 2018
UPSC CDS Notification 2018 Pdf released on 8th November 2017. Interested candidates can check the UPSC CDS Eligibility Conditions @ upsc.gov.in. If eligible, apply for the UPSC CDS Exam 2018 through online mode. Refer the UPSC CDS Vacancy 2018 details on this page. Get further details of the UPSC Combined Defence Services Examination (I) 2018 such as Selection Criteria, CDS Apply Online steps, Pay Scale, etc. from the below sections.
Latest Update on 09/11/2017: Union Public Service Commission has released the CDS I Notification 2018. The online application of संयुक्त रक्षा सेवा परीक्षा (I) was activated on 08/11/2017. So, apply for Combined Defence Services Exam (I), 2018 from this page. The CDS I UPSC exam was scheduled on 4th February 2018. Scroll down this page for more updates.
UPSC CDS Notification 2018 – www.upsc.gov.in
|Name of the Board||Union Public Service Commission|
|Examination Name||Combined Defence Services Exam 2018|
|No. of Vacancies||414 posts|
|Job Catgory||Central Government Jobs|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Initial Date to Apply Online||8th November 2017|
|Last Date to apply online||4th December 2017|
|UPSC CDS Exam Date 2018||4th February 2018|
www upsc gov in CDS Recruitment 2017-18
The Union Public Service Commission will conduct various exams such as Engineering Services Examination(ESE), Civil Services Examination(CSE), CDS Examination, etc. At present, the Union PSC is going to issue the www.upsc.gov.in Combined Defence Services Notification for conducting UPSC CDS Exam 2018. This CDS Examination is the National level Exam which was conducted twice in a year in the months of February and November. This article provides details of both CDS 1 2018 Exam and CDS II 2018 exam.
CDS Notification 2018 UPSC – UPSC Combined Defence Services Examination 2018
Latest CDS UPSC 2017 Notification: Hello, Readers….We came back with the Latest Employment News. The Union Public Service Commission is going to issue the www.upsc.gov.in CDS Notification 2017-18. As per this notification, the board will organize the UPSC CDS Exam 2018 to hire suitable candidates for filling various posts in Indian Navy Academy (INA), Officers Training Academy (OTA), Indian Military Academy (IMA), Air Force Academy (AFA). Hence, job hunters who are looking for the Government Jobs can apply for the Union PSC CDS Recruitment 2018 before the deadline.
Coming to the eligibility criteria, applying candidates should complete Degree from the recognized university. And, the age limit of the postulants should not be less than 20 years and more than 25 years. Those contenders who match these requirements are allowed to apply for the UPSC CDS Notification 2018. The last date to fill the UPSC CDS 2017 Application Form is 4th December 2017. Go through the following sections for more details of the UPSC Combined Defence Services Recruitment 2017-18.
Latest UPSC CDS Vacancy 2017
The UPSC CDS Vacancies 2018 are distributed among various departments like IMA, INA, IAA, OTA.
- Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun: 100
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai (For women): 12
- Air Force Academy, Hyderabad: 32
- Indian Naval Academy (INA), Ezhimala: 45
- Officers Training Academy, Chennai (For Men): 225
UPSC CDS 2018 Eligibility
Age Limit for CDS UPSC Exam 2018
- IMA/ INA: Unmarried male persons born between 2nd July 1994 and 1st July 1999 are only eligible.
- AFA: As on 1st July 2018, the applicant’s age must be 20 to 24 Years. i.e, not born before 2nd July 1994 and later than 1st July 1998.
- OTA (SSC Course for Men): Married/Unmarried Male individuals who born not earlier than 2nd July 1993 and not later than 1st July 1999 are eligible for UPSC CDS Exam.
- OTA (SSC Women Non-Technical Course): Unmarried women who born between 2nd July 1993 and 1st July 1999 are eligible.
UPSC CDS 2017-18 Qualification
- IMA/ OTA: Postulants have to complete Degree from a recognised university/institute.
- For INA: Aspirants who possess Bachelor Degree in Engineering from the Govt recognised university.
- AFA: Applicants should complete Degree in Physics & Maths at 10+2 level or Bachelor in Engineering from the recognised university.
Refer the official UPSC CDS Notification 2018 for more details of the age limits.
CDS UPSC Notification 2017-18 Eligibility
|Academy Name||Academic Qualification||Age limit|
|Indian Naval Academy||Hold a Degree in B.E/B.Tech||20-24 Years|
|Indian Military Academy||Possess Graduation or Equivalent Degree||20-25 Years|
|Officers Training Academy (Women)||Possess Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university|
|Indian Air Force Academy||Passed a Degree in B.E./B.Tech/B.Sc with 10+2 Certificate|
|Officers Training Academy (Men)||Hold a Graduation degree in a discipline from a recognized university/institute|
UPSC CDS 2018 Notification – संयुक्त रक्षा सेवा परीक्षा (I)-2018 Details
Before applying for UPSC CDS Notification (I) 2018, postulants should be aware of Application fee, selection process, important dates, application process mere satisfying the CDS 1 2018 eligibility. So, let’s have a look at those below.
UPSC CDS Vacancy 2018 Application Fee
- For General Candidates: Rs. 200/-
- For Female/SC/ST Candidates: Nil.
Postulants have to pay the exam fee either by depositing the money in any of the SBI Branches by cash or by using credit/debit card or net banking.
UPSC CDS 2018 Selection Procedure
The organisation will select the candidates applied for the UPSC CDS Exam 2018 on the basis of the performance in
- Written Examination
- SSB Interview
UPSC CDS I & II Exam 2017 -18 Important Dates
|Events||CDS (I) 2018||CDS (II) 2018|
|UPSC CDS Notification 2018 Release Date||8th November 2017||8th August 2018|
|Starting date to apply online||Update Soon||Update Soon|
|Last date to submit CDS Online Form||4th December 2017||3rd September 2018|
|admit card issuance date||Update soon||Notify soon|
|Exam date||4th February 2018||18th November 2018|
|Result Release date||Update Soon||Notify soon|
|SSB Interview||Notify soon||Update Soon|
|Final Result Announcement date||Update Soon||Notify soon|
How to Fill up UPSC CDS 2017 Application Form?
- Firstly, postulants need to open the official website i.e., www.upsc.gov.in or directly click on the apply online link attached below.
- Go to the careers sections on the homepage.
- Now, click on “UPSC CDS Notification 2018” link.
- Read the instructions in the user manual carefully.
- If you are eligible, click on the UPSC CDS Apply Online link.
- Fill up the online form with all the details such as personal, academic & other information.
- Upload the scanned photograph & signature.
- Cross check all the details in the application form before filling the application form.
- Take the printout of the Union PSC CDS Online Form for further reference.
Download UPSC CDS I Notification 2018
Official website: www.upsc.gov.in
Hope, the readers get the complete information regarding the UPSC CDS Notification 2018. If you have any queries regarding the UPSC CDS 2017-18 Notification, drop your doubts in the below comment box. Also, keep visiting the www.entranceexams.io website for the latest updates about Union PSC Combined Defence Services Examination 2018.