- 1 UPSC CMS 2021 – Combined Medical Services Examination
- 1.1 UPSC Combined Medical Services Posts Names
- 1.2 upsc.gov.in CMS Vacancies 2021
- 1.3 Union Public Service Commission Notification 2021 (Recently Released)
- 1.4 UPSC CMS Eligibility – Combined Medical Services Exam Eligibility
- 1.5 UPSC Online Registration (Available)
- 1.6 CMS UPSC Exam Date 2021 @ upsc.gov.in
- 1.7 Combined Medical Services Examination Syllabus – UPSC Syllabus
- 1.8 UPSC Exam Pattern – Combined Medical Services Exam Pattern 2021
- 1.9 UPSC CMS Previous Question Papers
- 1.10 UPSC Admit Card Download @ upsc.gov.in
- 1.11 Union Public service Commission 2021 Exam Centers
- 1.12 www upsc gov in Answer Key
- 1.13 Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) CMS Cut Off 2021
- 1.14 UPSC Result – UPSC CMS 2021 Mark Sheet
- 1.15 Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Rank Card 2021
- 1.16 UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination Selection Process
Union Public Service Commission has released the UPSC CMS Notification 2017 through online upsc. UPSC CMS is one of the top level competitive examinations in India. Candidates who want to apply for the Central govt Medical Officer posts can check the eligibility criteria before applying for the Combined Medical Services Examination 2021.
The medical service is an important part of the government organization. The medical service department has as much importance as administrative affairs, revenue, engineering or other services. Every department of the government must require medical services. Union Public Service Commission is a major recruitment agency in India. Through Combined Medical Services Exam, the officials recruit the medical personnel in government organization and services.
UPSC CMS 2021 – Combined Medical Services Examination
|upsc gov in CMS Exam 2021|
|Name of the Organization||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Exam Name||Combined Medical Services Examination 2021|
|No. of Vacancies||710 Vacancies|
|UPSC CMS 2021 Exam Date||13th August 2021|
Union Public Service Commission – UPSC CMS Recruitment 2021
Hurry up!!! check the Latest UPSC Employment News 2021
The “Combined Medical Services” Examination or CMS Exam is organized by Union Public Service Commission (UPSC). UPSC conducts the CMS Examination for the recruitment of the Union Public Service commission Medical Officers in various organizations such as Indian Railways, Indian Ordnance Factories, etc. The UPSC Notification is usually announced in the month of March. The UPSC CMS 2021 Exam and conducted in June.
Recently, on the day itself, UPSC has released Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2021 Notification on 26th April 2021. Hurry up!!!!! candidates look the UPSC Recruitment details and apply as soon as possible through upsc online.
Click here for Latest Central Government Jobs
UPSC Combined Medical Services Posts Names
The UPSC CMS Posts are as follows.
- Assistant Divisional Officer in the Railways
- Asst Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factor Health Services
- Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services
- General Duty Combined Medical Service Medical Officer Posts in New Delhi Municipal Council
- General Duty Medical Gr II in East Delhi Municipal Corp, North & South Delhi Municipal Corporation
upsc.gov.in CMS Vacancies 2021
|UPSC Combined Medical Services Vacancy 2021 Details|
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways||450|
|Asst UPSC Medical Officer Vacancy 2021 in Indian Ordnance Factor Health Services||26|
|Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services||216|
|General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council||02|
|General Duty Medical Gr II in East Delhi Municipal Corporation, North Delhi Municipal Corp & South Delhi Municipal Corp.||16|
The UPSC CMS Vacancy 2021 details are tabulated above. The UPSC CMS Salary is different for the candidates applying for different upsc posts.
Union Public Service Commission Notification 2021 (Recently Released)
Union Public Service Commission has released the UPSC CMS 2021 Notification on 26th April 2021. Candidates who are preparing for Combined Medical Services Examination 2021 can grab this opportunity and apply for UPSC CMS exam.
Aspirants who have completed MBBS will meet the minimum eligibility conditions for UPSC Exam. Candidates who are willing to apply have to read the UPSC Notification 2021 carefully. The UPSC CMS Notification 2021 details such as eligibility, UPSC exam pattern, syllabus, previous papers, etc are provided below.
Check UPSC CMS Notification 2021
UPSC CMS Eligibility – Combined Medical Services Exam Eligibility
Candidates have to fulfill the eligibility conditions before applying for UPSC CMS 2021 Exam.
- Candidates must be the citizens of India.
UPSC CMS Eligibility – Educational Qualification
- Aspirants should have completed MBBS from any university recognized by MCI. (or) Aspirants must have passed the written and practical parts of the MBBS Examination.
- Candidates who are appearing for the final year MBBS are also eligible to appear for UPSC 2021 Exam.
- Applicants must have compulsorily completed the rotating internship.
Physical & Medical Standards
- Applicants must be physically and mentally fit according to the physical & medical standards for the Combined Medical services Exam 2021.
UPSC Age Limit
Candidates have to possess the UPSC CMS Age Limit before applying for Central govt Service Recruitment 2021 as follows.
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 32 years
UPSC Online Registration (Available)
Aspirants are required to apply through the official website www.upsc.gov.in. The officials have also invited the aspirants to fill the UPSC Online application from 26th April 2021. The last date to submit the UPSC CMS Application Form 2021 through online is 19th May 2021 till 6.00 PM.
Download UPSC NDA 2 Application Form 2021
How to fill UPSC CMS Application Form 2021?
- Visit the official website www.upsc.gov.in
- You will redirect to the UPSC home page.
- On the home page, search for the “UPSC Apply Online” link.
- Click on the UPSC CMS Online Application tab.
- Fill all the text boxes with your personal, academic details.
- Check all the details before submitting the UPSC CMS 2021 Application Form.
- Finally, submit the UPSC CMS 2021 Application and download it on the desktop.
- Take the printout of the UPSC CMS 2021 Online Application.
upsc.gov.in Application Fee
Candidates are required to pay the registration fee through online/offline mode. The UPSC Online Application Fee is as follows for the candidates of different categories.
- For General candidates: Rs. 200/-
- For SC/ST/PH/Female Aspirants: Nil
There are two modes for the payment of the application fee.
- Payment by cash in any branch of SBI
- By using SBI credit/debit card
Applicants who have opted the payment by cash mode have to take the printout of the pay in slip through online.
The UPSC Admit Card is available through online within three weeks before the commencement of UPSC Exam. UPSC CMS Admit Card is not sent by the officials through the post.
CMS UPSC Exam Date 2021 @ upsc.gov.in
|UPSC gov in CMS Exam|
|UPSC Notification Release Date||26th April 2021|
|Starting Date to fill the UPSC Application Form||26th April 2021|
|Last Date for the submission of the UPSC CMS Online Application||19th May 2021|
|UPSC Admit Card Download||3 weeks prior to the CMS Exam Date|
|Date of UPSC CMS Exam Date||13th August 2017|
|UPSC Result Date||September/October 2021|
Combined Medical Services Examination Syllabus – UPSC Syllabus
- General Ability
- General Medicine
- Gynaecology & Obstetrics
- Preventive & Social Medicine
The upsc cms 2021 syllabus pdf consists of the topics related to the above subjects.
UPSC Exam Pattern – Combined Medical Services Exam Pattern 2021
|Part||Mode of Exam||No. of Paper||Name of the Subject||No. of Questions||No. of Marks||Duration|
|I||Computer Based Exam||Paper-I||General Ability||30||250||2 hours|
|Gynaecology & Obstetrics||40|
|Preventive & Social Medicine||40|
- Part 1 Exam is conducted for 500 marks.
- UPSC Exam paper consists of objective type questions.
- Union Public Service Commission Combined Medical Services Examination 2021 is conducted in computer based (online) mode.
- There is negative marking for the incorrect response.
- The negative marking for each wrong answer is 1/3rd of the marks.
UPSC CMS Previous Question Papers
UPSC Previous Papers are the perfect and reliable guide for the study purpose. So, candidates who have successfully applied for upsc cms exam 2021 have to download the UPSC Question Paper through upsc online. Borrow the Combined Medical Services Exam books and utilize them in your preparation.
By solving the UPSC Previous Year Question Papers, candidates will get the answers to the below questions.
- What do you need to study?
- What type of questions are asked in the UPSC CMS Old Papers?
- How will be the UPSC Exam Pattern?
- How many questions are asked in the UPSC CMS 2021 Question Paper?
Also, candidates can analyze your UPSC preparation by solving the upsc cms previous years question papers with answers. Practice the UPSC CMS Solved Question Papers free download daily to access your upsc preparation. Finally, candidates need to eliminate the fear from your mind and attempt well in Combined Medical Services Exam.
UPSC Admit Card Download @ upsc.gov.in
The UPSC Admit Card 2021 is available through online upsc site. Candidates who have successfully applied for combined medical services exam can download UPSC CMS Admit Card 2021 through upsc online.
Before finishing the downloading process of UPSC Admit Card, candidates have to check all the details on the in it. If you have come across any mistakes, urge the officials to clear the mistakes on the UPSC CMS 2021 Hall Ticket.
Details mentioned in UPSC CMS 2021 Admit Card
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Exam Center
- Address of the Exam Center
- Date & time of UPSC CMS Exam
Union Public service Commission 2021 Exam Centers
|UPSC CMS Exam Centers|
www upsc gov in Answer Key
Union Public Service Commission will release the UPSC 2021 Answer Key through upsc online. Candidates have to cross check the UPSC CMS Question Paper 2021 with the help of the upsc cms 2021 answer key. Through the UPSC Answer Key, candidates can estimate the score obtained in the upsc cms exam.
Click here for UPSC NDA Answer Key
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) CMS Cut Off 2021
|UPSC Cut Off Marks|
|Category||upsc cut off 2021 www upsc gov in Cut Off 2021||CMS Cut Off 2014|
|out off 500||for 600||out of 500||out of 600||for 500||out of|
The UPSC CMS Cut Off Marks 2021 is decided by the officials on the basis of the following factors.
- No. of Vacancies
- No. of candidates applied for UPSC 2021
- The number of aspirants qualified the CMS Exam.
- The difficulty level of the UPSC CMS Exam.
- Reservation Criteria, etc
UPSC Result – UPSC CMS 2021 Mark Sheet
The officials of Union Public Service Commission will upload the UPSC Prelims 2021 Result for all the applicants of upsc exam. UPSC Result 2021 is only available in online mode. Candidates have to enter the roll number and date of birth to download the UPSC Mains Result 2021 through online upsc.
Candidates can download the UPSC Mains Result and also take the printout of the UPSC Results 2021 for future reference. The officials have announced that they will release the UPSC CMS Result 2021 in the month of September/October 2021.
Check UPSC NDA 1 Result
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Rank Card 2021
Candidates who have qualified the UPSC Exam have to compulsory download upsc CMS Rank Card through upsc online. Aspirants need to enter the roll number and date of birth to download the UPSC Score Card 2021.
Download UPSC NDA 2 Rank Card 2021
UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination Selection Process
Candidates qualified in the written test are invited for the personality test/interview. Candidates will get recruited in medical services and various upsc posts under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India after qualifying the UPSC CMS Exam 2021.
Certificates required to be carried at the time of Interview
Qualified candidates of the written test are required to carry the documents of passing the written test and practical tests of final MBBS Exam along with the upsc online form. Candidates have to submit all the following certificates after the announcement of the result of the computer based exam.
- Age Certificate
- Academic qualification certificates
- Caste Certificate in case of ST, SC, OBC candidates
The details covered on this page regarding UPSC Exam 2021 is for the reference purpose only. We also update the details through this page. So, we advise the candidates to follow our site regularly for the updates on UPSC Jobs.