- 1 UPSC Exam 2017 Latest News @ www.upsc.gov.in
- 1.1 Brief Details of Union Public Service Commission Jobs
- 1.2 All about Union Public Service Commission 2017 | UPSC Upcoming Exams 2017
- 1.3 List of Jobs under UPSC
- 1.4 www.upsc.gov.in – UPSC Combined Medical Services Notification 2017
- 1.5 www.upsc.gov.in – UPSC Civil Services Notification 2017
- 1.6 Union Public Service Commission CDS Recruitment 2017
- 1.7 Tentative UPSC Exam Calendar 2017 PDF
Union Public Service Commission CMS Notification 2017 announced. Get UPSC Combined Medical Services Syllabus, Previous Papers, Selection Procedure, Eligibility, Application Form, etc. Check CSAT, CMS, CDS, NDA, NA, SCRA, IES, CAPF of UPSC Exam 2017.
UPSC Exam 2017 Latest News @ www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have a desire to get the most prestigious designation of all the people in India? If so, it is essential to take part in the exams conducted by Union Public Service Commission. Out of all the Exams conducted by UPSC, Civil Services is one of the most reputed and tough Examinations in India. Nearly 3 to 4 Lakhs apply for UPSC Exam every year. As per the Latest Update, there are approximately 1100 Vacancies. Candidates can apply for UPSC Recruitment 2017 as soon as possible. Students must have a glance at the below sections for details such as UPSC Eligibility, Application Form, Admit Card, Answer Key, Result, etc.
Brief Details of Union Public Service Commission Jobs
|Exam Conducting Authority||Union Public Service Commission|
|Exams under UPSC||
|Type of Job||Central Government|
|Number of Vacancies||Updated soon|
|Job Location||Across India|
All about Union Public Service Commission 2017 | UPSC Upcoming Exams 2017
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) is a central agency which organizes various Exams every year. They are Civil Services Examination, Indian Forest Service Examination, National Defence Academy Exam, Combined Defence Services Examination, Naval Academy Exam, and many other. Candidates can find the complete list from the following sections.
UPSC Exam is conducted throughout the year for various services which are described above. Civil Services Examinations is the prestigious Exam of all the Exams conducted by UPSC which is commonly known as IAS Exam. The CSAT (Civil Services Aptitude Test) consists of almost 24 services such as IFS, IPS, IRS, IRPS, etc. For complete information regarding List of Exams under Union Public Service Commission, refer the below post.
Click here for UPSC CMS Notification 2017
List of Jobs under UPSC
Candidates who are desired to get into any of the services under UPSC can attempt any of the Examination listed below. As most of the students do not know the UPSC Exam List, we have provided here. Candidates who clear the following list of exams will get a chance to work with Union Public Service Commission.
- Civil Services Examination
- Combined Defence Services Examination
- Engineering Services Examination
- Naval Academy Examination
- National Defence Academy Examination
- Combined Medical Services Examination
- Combined Geoscientist and Geologist Examination
- Central Armed Police Forces (Assistant Commandant) Examination
- Special Class Railway Apprentice Examination
- Indian Economic Service Examination
- Indian Statistical Service Examination
www.upsc.gov.in – UPSC Combined Medical Services Notification 2017
Combined Medical Services (CMS) is one of the top level Competitive Exams in India. It is organized by the Union Public Service Commission. Through UPSC Combined Medical Services Recruitment 2017, candidates can get into Medical Services and various posts under Ministry of Health and Family Welfare of Government of India. Union Public Service Commission CDS 2017 Application Form will be available on the Official website, i.e. www.upsc.gov.in from 26th April 2017 onwards. Aspirants must have a look at the below sections for details like Eligibility Criteria, Application Form, Important Dates, Syllabus, Admit Card, Exam Pattern, and many other.
Combined Medical Services Posts Details
The following posts come under Union Public Service Commission CMS Jobs.
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officers in Railways
- Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services
- General Duty Medical Officers in NDMC
- Junior Scale Posts in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Service
- Medical Officers in the Municipal Corporation of Delhi
Union Public Service Commission CMS 2017 Important Dates
|Notification publication date||26th April 2017|
|Commencement of Online Application Form||26th April 2017|
|Last date to apply||19th May 2017|
|Admit Card download date||Three weeks before the Exam|
|UPSC CMS 2017 Exam Date||13th August 2017|
|Declaration of Result||September/ October 2017|
UPSC CMS 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate’s Age must not be more than 32 years as on 1st January 2017.
- Applicant should belong to Indian Nationality and the citizens of Bhutan and Nepal are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates appearing for this UPSC Exam for Combined Medical Services should possess MBBS Degree from a University Recognized by Medical Council of India.
- Candidates appearing for the final year can also apply.
How to Fill Union Public Service Commission CMS Application Form 2017
Aspirants who are interested in Medical Services can apply by logging on to the Official website, i.e. www.upsc.gov.in. There are two stages involved in UPSC CMS Application Form 2017. In Stage 1, applicants must register themselves with basic details like Personal, Educational, and Address. Candidates must proceed with Stage 2 after successful completion of Stage 1. Applicants must select the Examination Center, Pay the requisite amount and Upload the Scanned Images in the Stage 2 Application Process. You will receive the Registration ID through SMS or E-mail.
Combined Medical Services Application Fee
- Candidates of General Category must pay Rs. 200/- only.
- SC/ ST/ Female candidates should pay no Application Fee as they are exempted from fee payment.
- Individuals can pay the fee either in Online or Offline mode.
- Applicants must make the payment at any SBI Branch.
- Candidates can also pay the requisite fee through Net Banking facility of State Bank of Hyderabad/ State Bank of India/ State Bank of Mysore/ State Bank of Bikaner & Jaipur/ State Bank of Travancore/ State Bank of Patiala/ Visa/ Master Credit/ Debit Card.
UPSC CMS 2017 Exam Pattern
|S No.||Name of the Paper||Subject Name||Number of Questions|
|1.||Paper 1||General Ability||30|
|Gynecology & Obstetrics||40|
|Preventive & Social Medicine||40|
- Combined Medical Services Examination consists of 2 Papers.
- The duration of Exam for each paper is 2 hours.
- Maximum Marks for each paper is 250 Marks.
- Each paper has 120 questions.
UPSC Combined Medical Services 2017 Admit Card @ www.upsc.gov.in
Candidates who have applied for Union Public Service Commission CMS Vacancies 2017 can download UPSC CMS Hall Ticket 2017 from the Official website, i.e. www.upsc.gov.in. The Admit Card of Union Public Service Commission CMS Jobs 2017 will be available from three weeks before the Exam. Candidates must carry the UPSC CMS Admit Card 2017 while appearing for the Exam.
Union Public Service Commission CMS Exam Centers List 2017
|S No.||City Name||Name of the City||Exam Center Name||Name of the Test Venue||Name of the City|
Aspirants will be given Exam Center at any of cities tabulated above.
UPSC Combined Medical Services Answer Key 2017
Few days after the completion of UPSC Exam for Combined Medical Services, the Answer Key for UPSC CMS Exam 2017 will be published on theUPSC Official Portal. Aspirants who have taken the Exam can check their responses by comparing with actual answers.
UPSC CMS 2017 Results
The Combined Medical Services Result of UPSC Exam of all the Stages will be announced one after the other. All the contestants can check their UPSC Combined Medical Services Result 2017 from the Official website, i.e. www.upsc.gov.in. You can find the list of qualified aspirants which will be disclosed on the Portal. After the completion of the entire process, the scores obtained by the students will be published. The candidates whose name is included in the UPSC CMS Merit List 2017 will be called for Personal Interview.
Union Public Service Commission Combined Medical Services Cut Off 2017
Cut Off is the minimum marks to be secured by the candidate to get shortlisted for further rounds. The conducting authority, Union Public Service Commission will set the minimum qualifying mark. Candidates must score UPSC CMS Cut Off 2017 marks to get qualified in the Combined Medical Services Exam 2017.
Union Public Service Commission CMS 2017 Selection Procedure
Candidates who have appeared for the Combined Medical Services Examination 2017 will be shortlisted based on their performance in two stages. They are
- Written Test and
- Personal Interview
All the qualified candidates will be invited for the Interview round which carries 100 Marks.
www.upsc.gov.in – UPSC Civil Services Notification 2017
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the most awaiting Indian Civil Services Notification 2017 on 22nd February 2017. According to the Notification, there are total 980 Vacancies. Candidates who have applied for UPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2017 must attend for the Civil Services Aptitude Test 2017 (Prelims) which is scheduled on 18th June 2017. Union Public Service Commission acts as a gateway to all the services in India. Indian Administrative Service (IAS), Indian Forest Service (IFS), Indian Police Service (IPS) and 22 other Central Services come under Civil Services. Aspirants must refer the below sections for details like Important Dates, How to Apply Online, Eligibility Criteria, etc.
UPSC CSAT Important Dates 2017
|Exam Name||Civil Services Aptitude Test|
|Number of vacancies||980 Jobs (27 for PH candidates)|
|Date of Notification||February 22, 2017|
|Starting Date to apply||February 22, 2017|
|Last date to apply||17th March 2017|
|Date of Preliminary Exam||18th June 2017|
|Main Exam Date||October 2017|
Union Public Service Commission CSAT Eligibility Criteria
Applicants should satisfy all the Eligibility conditions while applying for UPSC Civil Services Aptitude Test 2017.
- As on 1st August 2017, applicants must not be less than 21 years old and not, more than 32 years old.
- In other words, candidates should not be born before 2nd August 1985 and not after 1st August 1986.
- The relaxations in Age Limit is applicable to candidates of reserved category as per the norms of Union Public Service Commission, which is given below.
- SC/ ST – 5 years
- OBC – 3 years
- Ex-Servicemen & Commissioned Officers with 5 years service – 5 years
- Jammu & Kashmir domiciled during 1st January 1980 to 21st December 1989 – 5 years
- Candidates applying for Civil Services Examination must have passed Graduation in any discipline from a Recognized University.
- Applicants can also possess an equivalent qualification of the above recognized by the Central Government.
Number of Attempts
Individuals of General Category can give the Civil Services Aptitude Test for 6 times. OBC Category candidates can attempt for 9 times whereas aspirants belonging to SC/ ST Category can attempt this Exam any number of times.
UPSC Civil Services Aptitude Test 2017 Selection Procedure
The Selection Procedure for CSAT consists of three stages. The three stages are
- Preliminary Exam (Objective Type)
- Main Exam (Descriptive or Subjective Type)
- Personal Interview
How to Apply for UPSC Civil Services Examination 2017
People who are interested in building their career in the most prestigious position should apply online for UPSC Exam 2017 to enter into Civil Services. Candidates must fill UPSC Civil Services Online Application Form 2017 in Online mode only. Below are the steps to apply for Union Public Service Commission Civil Services Aptitude Test 2017. Applicants must refer the steps before filling the Application Form.
- Log on to the Official website, i.e. www.upsc.gov.in.
- Fill the UPSC CSAT Application Form 2017 with exact information.
- Candidates will receive a Provisional Registration Number and Password.
- Pay the requisite fee through Online Payment Gateway.
- Check all the details filled by you.
- Submit the Application Form.
- Take a print out of the Application Form for future use.
Union Public Service Commission CSAT Application Fee
- Candidates who belong to General and Other Backward Classes should pay Rs. 100/- while SC/ ST/ Female aspirants should pay no application fee.
Union Public Service Commission CDS Recruitment 2017
Every year, a huge number of aspirants who are interested in getting a job in Defence Services apply for UPSC Combined Defence Services Recruitment 2017. Interested candidates can apply from 9th November 2016.
CDS (I) Exam 2017 Important Dates
|Exam Name||Combined Defence Services|
|No. of vacancies||463 Posts|
|Date of release of Notification||9th November 2016|
|Application Form Starting Date||9th November 2016|
|Last date for Application Form submission||2nd December 2016|
|Date of CDS (I) Examination 2017||5th February 2017|
Important Dates for UPSC CDS (II)
|Notification release date||9th August 2017|
|Starting Date to apply||9th August 2017|
|Application Form Closing Date||8th September 2017|
|Date of CDS (II) Exam 2017||19th October 2017|
Union Public Service Commission CDS 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Conducting Authority will not allow the aspirants who do not fulfill the Eligibility Criteria to take the Exam. So, all the students must check the Eligibility Conditions of Age, Nationality, Educational Qualification, etc.
Applicants applying for UPSC Exam must be either
- A citizen of India or
- Bhutan Citizen or
- Tibetan refugee who has come to India before 1st January 1962 or
- A citizen of Nepal
- Candidates’ (Unmarried Male) Age should be between 18 and 22 years if they wish to get admission in Indian Maritime Academy (IMA).
- For Indian Air Force Academy (IAF), the student should be an unmarried male with his age between 18 and 22 years.
- For Indian Naval Academy (INA), an Unmarried male with 18 to 22 years of age is eligible.
- An Unmarried/ Married male of age 18 to 22 years can only apply for Officers Training Academy (SSC Course for Men).
- In order to apply for Officers Training Academy, a candidate can be either Unmarried/ Divorcees/ Widows whose age lies between 18 to 22 years.
- Aspirants must have a Bachelor’s Degree from a Recognized University if they wish to apply for IMA & Officer’s Training Academy.
- For Air Force Academy, candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree from a Recognized University with Physics & Chemistry in (10+2) or B.Tech.
- To get into Indian Naval Academy, applicants must have completed Engineering from a Recognized University/ Institution.
- Candidates appearing in the final year exams can also apply for UPSC Combined Defence Services Exam 2017.
UPSC CDS Apply Online Steps
- First of all, students must visit the UPSC Official website, i.e. www.upsc.gov.in.
- Click on the Application Form link.
- Fill the required fields with correct details.
- Make the payment of Application Fee as per the norms mentioned in the Information Brochure.
- In the first half, fill all the details while in the second half, aspirants must pay the requisite fee.
- Submit the filled Application Form after checking the details.
- Take a print out of the UPSC CDS 2017 Application Form for further reference.
- Male Applicants belonging to General Category need to pay Rs. 200/-.
- Female and reserved category candidates need not pay the fee.
To get selected for various Defence Vacancies, candidates must clear the following rounds.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
- Medical Test
Tentative UPSC Exam Calendar 2017 PDF
We have given the calendar regarding List of Upcoming UPSC Exam 2017.
|S No.||Name of the Exam||Notification release date||Application Form Last date||Date of Exam||Test Duration|
|1.||Engineering Services (Prelims)||29th September 2016||21st October 2016||8th January 2017||1 Day|
|2.||Combined Defence Services (I)||9th November 2016||2nd December 2016||5th February 2017||1 Day|
|3.||CISF AC Exam||7th December 2016||30th December 2016||5th March 2017||1 Day|
|4.||National Defence Academy & Naval Academy (I)||18th January 2017||10th February 2017||23rd April 2017||1 Day|
|5.||Indian Economic Service/ Indian Statistical Service||8th February 2017||3rd March 2017||12th May 2017||3 Days|
|6.||CGSE/ GE||8th February 2017||3rd March 2017||12th May 2017||3 Days|
|7.||Engineering Services (Main)||–||–||14th May 2017||1 Day|
|8.||Civil Services Prelims/ IFS Prelims||22nd February 2017||17th March 2017||18th June 2017||1 Day|
|9.||CAPF (AC)||12th April 2017||5th May 2017||23rd July 2017||1 Day|
|10.||Combined Medical Services||26th April 2017||19th May 2017||13th August 2017||1 Day|
|11.||NDA & NA (II)||7th June 2017||30th June 2017||10th September 2017||1 Day|
|12.||Civil Services Main||–||–||28th October 2017||5 Days|
|13.||Combined Defence Services (II)||9th August 2017||8th September 2017||19th November 2017||1 Day|
|14.||Indian Forest Services (Main)||–||–||3rd December 2017||10 Days|
|15.||Section Officer/ Stenographer||13th September 2017||6th October 2017||16th December 2017||2 Days|
Visit our website, entranceexams.io on a regular basis for further information regarding UPSC Exam 2017.