UPSEE 2019 application form will be available soon. Get the direct link to fill UPSEE application form 2019. Refer the eligibility criteria to know the AKTU requirements to apply for UPSEE 2019 exam. Know the Abdul Kalam Technical University UPTU Exam Dates 2019. Check simple UPTU application form 2019 filling process includes registration, fee payment, uploading images etc. Moreover, get UPSEE login details.
UPSEE 2019 Application Form – Apply for UPTU/ AKTU 2019
Abdul Kalam Technical University releasing the UPSEE application form through online mode. The university will announce the application for 2019-20 academic year in January 2019. Therefore, interested candidates can fill the UPTU application form 2019 through its official web portal. We will upload the direct link for AKTU/ UPTU online application form 2019 for the convenience of the candidates. Hence, the candidates can fill the UPSEE 2019 application form through the given link.
Through the Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination, AKTU will provide the admissions into the various Postgraduate and Undergraduate courses. So, the students who intended to get admission seat in the respective courses apply for UPSEE exam. Applicants need to register and submit the filled application form of UPTU 2019 through online mode only. There is no availability of offline applications. In this article, candidates can get the quick steps to register, filling UPTU 2019 form, uploading images and fee payment. Therefore, follow the provided process while filling UPSEE 2019 application form. Go through the upcoming sections, to get the complete information regarding Uttara Pradesh State Entrance Examination apply online procedure.
UPTU Form 2019 – Important Dates
|upsee.nic.in 2019 Application Form|
|Name of the Organization||Dr. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU/ UPTU)|
|Entrance Exam Name||Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination|
|UPSEE Notification 2019 Release Date||January 2019|
|UPTU 2019 Application form Starting Date||January 2019|
|UPTU online Application Form 2019 Last Date||March 2019|
|Closing Date of UPSEE Application form 2019 fee payment||March 2019|
|Availability of UPTU Online Application form 2019 Correction facility||March 2019|
|UPSEE 2019 Admit Card Download Date||April 2019|
|UPSEE Exam Date 2019||April 2019|
|Declaration of UPTU Results 2019||May 2019|
|UPTU Counselling 2019 Dates||June 2019|
|Category Name||Application form|
About Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (AKTU/ UPTU)
UPSEE is the state level entrance examination. It will be organized once in a year. Abdul Kalam Technical University manages the UPSEE entrance exam for Admission to First Year of B. Tech. /B.Tech.(Biotechnology)/ B.Tech. (Agriculture Engg.) / B.Arch. / B.Des. / B.Pharm. /B HMCT/ BFAD/ BFA/ MBA/ MBA (Integrated)/ MCA/ MCA (Integrated) and 2nd Year (Lateral Entry) of B. Tech./ B.Pharm./ MCA. AKTU and UPSEE are combinely called as Uttar Pradesh Technical University. Therefore, interested candidates can apply for UPSEE entrance exam as soon as possible Refer the details on UPSEE 2019 application on this page. Also, check all UP State Entrance Exams online application form dates.
Who can Apply for UPSEE 2019 – AKTU/ UPTU Eligibility Criteria
- Indian National, NRI and Kashmiri Migrant candidates are eligible to apply for UPSEE test.
- There is no specified age limit to appear the AKTU/ UPTU examination.
- Students must complete their 12th standard to apply for Undergraduate courses.
- Candidates have to pass the graduation for appearing the UPSEE PG admission test.
- Qualifying examination candidates are also eligible to apply for the exam.
- Applicants need to obtain minimum aggregate marks in their qualifying examination.
UPSEE 2019 Application Fees
- Candidates are required to make the application fee payment through online mode only.
- Need to pay using Debit/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking.
- Through payment gateway, they have to enter the payment details.
- Check the UPSEE 2019 application fee payment – category wise in the tabular form.
|Male/ Transgender (General & OBC)||Rs. 1300/-|
|SC/ ST/ PwD/ Female||Rs. 650/-|
Pre Requisites to Fill UPTU Application Form 2019
- Aadhar Card Number of the candidate
- Mobile Number
- Email Id
- Scanned Photograph
- Scanned image of Signature
UPSEE Application Form 2019 Filling Procedure @ upsee.nic.in
To submit UPTU application form 2019, candidates have to complete the process of UPSEE registration, uploading scanned images of photograph & signature, UPTU 2019 application fee payment. Hence, the applicants can follow the given simple procedure to finish the UPSEE 2019 application form. The following steps are as follows
Step-1: UPSEE/ UPTU Registration 2019
- First of all, go to the official homepage/ click on the uploading link.
- On the official homepage, the candidates need to click on the respective “Registration link”.
- Now, they have to enter the personal & educational details such as
- Personal Details
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Aadhar Number
- Parent’s Domicile
- Address for Communication
- Email Address
- Contact Mobile Number
- Educational Information
- Name of the Examination
- Year of Passing/ Appearing
- Qualifying Exam Passed/ Appearing
- Qualifying Examination Subjects
- Category of the candidate
- Choice of Examination Centre in order of preference
- Sub Category
- Seeking Admission for
- Rural Weightage Claimed
- Papers in which you wish to appear in UPSEE 2019
- Course (s) applied for
- Personal Details
- After entering the above-required details, candidates need to choose the password.
- Recheck all given information and then click on “Submit” button.
- Please note that, once you submit the application by clicking on “Final Submission”, you will not able to make any changes in the UPTU 2019 online application form.
- Note down the generated application number and password to login to the account.
Step-2: Uploading Scanned Images of Signature & Photograph in UPTU Online Application Form 2019
- On successful registration, candidates will get the application number and password.
- By using them, they have to UPSEE login to the account.
- Here, applicants upload the scanned image of the photograph.
- The passport size colour photograph size should be less than 100 KB (3.5 cm × 4.5 cm) and in JPEG format.
- Also, upload scanned signature image.
- The signature image must be in JPEG format and maximum size of 30 KB (3.5 cm × 1.5 cm).
- Thereafter, click on “Save” button.
Step-3: UPSEE Application Fee Payment
- For making UPTU application fee payment, candidates need to choose the “Mode of Payment” and click on “Proceed for Payment” button.
- Applicants can make the payment of application fee through Debit/ Credit Card/ Net Banking.
- On successful payment, the transaction number is generated. Keep it safe for future reference.
- After that, candidates should download the “Confirmation Page” by clicking on the link and take the print copies for future communication.
Hope the given article on UPSEE 2019 application form is used for the candidates. We gave the details for reference only. Our team will change the given information after the official announcement of UPTU 2019 notification. So, stay touch with this UPSEE application form page to know the latest news. Also, get notification alerts on all state level entrance exams.