UPSEE Counselling Schedule and procedure is available here. Check UPTU 2020 Counselling Dates, Seat Allotment details on this page. Go through the complete page to know the UPTU Counselling process 2020. Check the UPSEE Counselling admission process in the following sections.
UPSEE Counselling 2020
UPSEE Counselling is a process in which the candidates will be alloted a seat in various colleges. The UPTU Counselling 2020 will be conducted by the Dr A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU). The University prepares the merit list by considering the UPTU scores. Then the officials invite the qualified candidates to attend the UPSEE Counselling 2020. The candidates have to register in online to participate in the UPSEE Counselling 2020. Then the candidates have to select their college and course in order of their preference. After completion of choice filling, the UPSEE Counselling results will be announced. Candidates can confirm their seat or upgrade their seat by clicking the options which are given in the following sections. Read the entire page to know more details of the UPSEE Counselling 2020 in the following sections.
UPTU 2020 Counselling Dates
|UPSEE Counselling Schedule|
|Name of the Authority||Abdul Kalam Technical University|
|Exam Name||Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (UPSEE)|
|Starting Date of UPSEE 2020 Application||January 2020|
|Last Date of UPTU Application||March 2020|
|UPSEE Hall Ticket Availability Date||April 2020|
|Exam Date of UPSEE 2020||April/May 2020|
|Result Declaration Date of UPSEE 2020||June 2020|
|UPSEE 2020 Counselling Dates||June/July 2020|
UPSEE Counselling Details 2020
UPSEE stands for Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam. It is also known as Uttar Pradesh Technical University entrance exam. It is a state level entrance exam which is conducted to provide admissions into various colleges in the state of Uttar Pradesh. This UPSEE exam is conducted by Abdul Kalam Technical University. The AKTU University offers admissions into the first year of B.Tech/B.Arch/B.Pharm/BHMCT/BFAD/MBA/MCA/ MAM courses and second year of B.Pharm, B.Tech and MCA programmes. The UPSEE 2020 notification releases in the month of January 2020. The UPTU 2020 exam will be held in the month of April/May 2020. The result of UPSEE will be declared in the month of June 2020. After the declaration of UPSEE results, the UPTU 2020 Counselling will be held in the month of June/July 2020 tentatively. In the following sections, candidates can obtain the UPSEE Counselling 2020 details like required documents, procedure and other information.
Documents Required for UPTU Counselling 2020
- UPSEE 2020 Admit Card.
- 12th Class Mark Sheet and passing certificate.
- UPSEE 2020 Registration Slip, for JEE Main candidates only.
- Medical Certificate.
- Rural weightage certificate (if applicable).
- Subcategory certificate (for Freedom fighters/CAP/PH).
- Category or Caste Certificate.
- Character Certificate.
- Income Certificate.
- Domicile certificate of either of his parents, if the candidate has passed qualifying examination from outside of U.P.
- GDDA category certificate (if applicable).
UPSEE 2020 Counselling Fee
The candidates should pay the UPSEE Counselling fee 2020 in online. The UPSEE Counselling fee can be paid through Debit Card/ Credit Card/Internet Banking. The UPSEE Counselling fee is as follows.
|Name of the Category||UPTU Counselling Fee 2020|
UPSEE Counselling Procedure 2020
The UPSEE 2020 Counselling will be conducted in many stages. The following are the rounds that will be held in the UPTU Counselling 2020.
- Go to the official website.
- Click on the New Registration link.
- Then enter your details like name, application number, roll no, date of birth, mobile number and email ID.
- Then create a password.
- Then click on the submit button.
Step-2: Fee Payment
- Then login to your account by entering your registration ID and password.
- Choose the fee payment mode ( Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card) and enter your credentials.
- Then pay the UPTU Counselling Fee 2020 and take a print out of the receipt for future use.
Step-3: Document Verification
- Visit the UPSEE Counselling centre along with the required documents.
- Get verified the certificates with the authorities at the verification centre.
- If the candidates fail to bring any certificate, then he/she will not be allowed to participate in the further rounds of the UPSEE Counselling.
Step-4: Choice Filling
- The candidate should log in to the account by providing the user ID and password.
- Select the options of your desired college and course.
- Fill many options to get alloted in the college.
- Save the filled options to avoid the data loss if any power failure occurs.
- Lock the options after completion of filling.
- In case if the candidates forget to lock the options, then the last saved options will be locked by default.
Step-5: Seat Allotment
- Based on the rank, category, options entered the candidate will be alloted a seat.
- Check the UPSEE Counselling results by downloading the allotment order.
Step-6: Reporting at the Alloted College
- The candidates who have secured a seat must report at the alloted college on or before the last date.
- In addition, the candidates should carry all the required documents while reporting.
- If the candidate fails to report at the alloted college, then his/her admission stands cancelled.
UPSEE Counselling – Seat Acceptance Options
The candidates who are satisfied with the alloted seat and don’t want to participate in the further rounds can click on the freeze option.
- The candidates who are satisfied with the alloted seat and want to upgrade the seat in the next round of UPSEE Counselling can use the float option.
- Log into the UPSEE account and confirm your seat by clicking on the float option.
- The candidates who are not satisfied with the allocated seat and not interested to participate in any further rounds can use the withdraw option.
- The seats alloted to those candidates are cancelled and treated as vacant.
- The candidates who have withdrawn the seat can participate only in the UPSEE spot counselling 2020.
The information which is given here is only for reference purpose. Read the complete page to know more details of the UPSEE 2020 Counselling. Also, bookmark our site to get the latest news on All India Entrance Exams.