AKTU UPTU Application Form 2018 available now. Check UPSEE Online Application Form filling process. Get UPTU 2018 Application Form Details like Registration Fee, Eligibility etc. Therefore to apply for the AKTU/ UPTU/ UPSEE examination, candidates need to get register. Hence read the entire article and get the complete details of UPTU 2018.
AKTU UPTU Application Form 2018
The Online Application of Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination 2018 is available now. The Officials of Dr.A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University Uttar Pradesh issued the UPSEE Application Form at their official Site. Therefore candidates can fill and Submit the Form through online mode only. And also, aspirants must be aware of online application ending dates. Candidates who submitted their AKTU UPTU Application Form successfully before the last date are eligible to appear for the Examination.
Aspirants who are looking for the UG and PG admissions need to get register first. While applying for the AKTU UPTU/ UPSEE Examination, candidates should select the UG or PG Application Form. Therefore candidates need to check eligibility criteria before filling the UPTU Online Application Form. Hence candidates can get the complete information regarding the UPSEE 2018 from the official site upsee.nic.in. And also can get from this article.
UPSEE Application Form 2018 @ upsee.nic.in
|Name of the Exam conducting University||Dr. Abdul Kalam Technical University|
|Examination Name||UPSEE (Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Exam)|
|AKTU UPSEE Application Form Starting date||January 2018|
|Online Application Ending date||March|
|Application Correction dates||March|
|UPSEE 2018 Admit Card Available Date||April 2018|
|UPTU Exam Date (Tentative)||April|
|UPTU Result 2018||May last week 2018|
|Counseling Date||Second week of June 2018|
AKTU UPSEE Online Application Form 2018
AKTU UPTU 2018 Application Form released at their official site. The UPSEE is organized by the Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam Technical University. This Examination conducted to offer admissions into various UG and PG courses in the field of Engineering, Management etc. Uttar Pradesh State Entrance examination is a State Level examination to offer admissions for the eligible candidates. Therefore candidates who are willing to fill the UPTU Application Form can check the complete information regarding the UPTU/ UPSEE 2018.
UPSEE Application Form Fee
|Category Name||Application Fee|
|Male/ Transgender (General and OBC)||Rs. 1200/-|
|SC/ ST, Physically Handicapped, female candidates||Rs. 600/-|
- The UPTU Online Application fee Payment should be made through online by using payment gateways i.e., debit Card/ Credit card and Net Banking.
- All Master and Visa cards are expected for the Fee payment.
- No other mode fee payment is accepted by the officials.
Eligibility Criteria for AKTU/ UPTU UPSEE 2018
Before filling the AKTU UPTU online Application Form, Aspirants must check the eligibility criteria. Here, we provided the complete information regarding the eligibility criteria for UPSEE 2018 exam.
1. General Eligibility:
- Candidates who belong to the Indian National, Kashmiri Migrants, and NRI candidates are eligible to apply for UPSEE Examination.
- And there is no upper age limit to apply for this examination.
2. Qualification Eligibility:
- Candidates who are going to apply for the B.Tech course should have passed the 12th standard with PCM subjects.
- And B.Sc graduates and diploma holders are also eligible to apply for B.Tech (Lateral Entry).
- Those who are appearing in the qualifying exams are also eligible to apply for the Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination 2018.
How to Apply UPTU Online Application Form?
- UPTU Registration
- Fill UPTU Online Form
- Upload Images
- Make Fee Payment
- Submitting Online Application Form
Required Documents and Details to fill USEE Online Application Form
- Scanned Images of Passport size photograph and Signature.
- And also Scanned image of Left thumb impression.
- Qualifying examination/ 12th standard details.
- A valid Email ID and Contact Number.
- Applicant’s Category.
- Address and payment option.
Before filling the UPTU Application Form, candidates need to keep these documents and details ready along with them.
How to fill UPTU 2018 Application Form
Candidates who are willing to fill the UPTU Online Application Form can check the Applying process. Therefore check the Stepwise Applying procedure for AKTU/ UPTU Examination. Hence we are suggesting the candidates, go through the below Steps to apply for Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination 2018.
Step 1: Online Registration
- Visit the official website www.upsee.nic.in or direct link attached below.
- Now Select the Application Form i.e., for UG or PG.
- Now click on the “Apply” button.
- Read all the instructions carefully and click on the button “Click here to Proceed”.
Step 2: Fill UPSEE 2018 Application Form with details
The UPTU 2018 Application Form has to be filled with the following details. Therefore go through the details given below that used to be filled in the Application Form.
1. Personal Details:
Aspirants should enter the following details in the form are
- Name of the Applicant.
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Parent Domicile
- Aadhar Card Number (Not Mandatory).
2. Qualifying Details:
- Select the qualifying exam status.
- Qualifying examination name.
- from which state the qualifying examination passed/ appeared.
3. Category Details:
- Chose the Category Name, Sub-category name.
- And also rural weightage (as applicable).
4. Other Details:
- Select the subjects of qualifying examination (12th standard).
- Now Select your opted course name.
- And also fill the three choices for the examination center.
5. Communication Details:
- Enter your current address with the pin code.
- And Permanent address with the pin code.
6. Submit Details:
- Choose the password and security question.
- Now enter the security pin and click on the “Submit” button.
- A review window will open which displays the filled entries.
- Then aspirants are required to check all the entered details in the UPTU Form.
- Once you find all the entered details are correct, then tick the checkbox and click on “Final Submit” button.
Step 3: Upload Images
1. Photograph details:
- The Scanned image of the photograph should be colored and passport size with 3.5cm (width) x 4.5cm (height) dimensions.
- And the image background should be white or lite color.
- The Size of the photograph should not exceed more than the 100 Kb and it should be in JPEG format.
- And also aspirants should mention their name below the image.
2. Signature Details:
- The Scanned image of Signature should not more than the 30 Kb and should be in JPEG format.
- And should have the dimensions of Signature is 3.5cm (width) x 1.5cm (height).
- The Signature should be made with the blue or black ink.
3. Left Thumb Impression:
- Thumb impression should be with the black ink.
- And the Size of the Image should be 30 KB in JPEG format.
- And the dimensions of Thumb scanned image should be of 3.5cm (width) x 1.5cm (height).
Upload Images in the UPTU Application Form:
- Click on the “Upload Images” Section.
- Now click on the browse button to choose the images.
- Now upload the images of Photograph, Signature and thumb impression one by one.
- After uploading the images, click on the “Save” button.
Step 4: UPTU Online Form Fee Payment
- After filling the online Application, click on the “Pay Examination Fee” option.
- And select the Payment gateway option.
- Now click on the “Proceed to Payment” button.
- Enter all the payment details and make payment.
AKTU UPTU 2018 Form Correction
While filling the UPTU Application Form, if you made any mistakes in the Application Form will get a facility to correct them. The authority will provide the correction facility dates. Aspirants can modify the details on that particular dates only. Once the correction period is over, no changes in the application form will be entered. After correcting the details, aspirants are suggested to take the printout of the corrected UPTU Online Application Form for further use.
Hence check the AKTU/ UPTU Application Form 2018 filing process. Candidates who are willing to apply online UPSEE 2018 can get the complete details of Applying Procedure, UPSEE Online Application Fee, eligibility etc. Therefore, for more information and Latest updates of Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination 2018 can visit our site www.entranceexams.io regularly. Here, we will update latest details of UPTU UPSEE 2018.