- 1 WBHRB Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 www.wbhrb.in 2017 Recruitment for Tutor/Demonstrator Posts
- 1.2 WBHRB Vacancy 2017 – 184 Jobs in West Bengal Health Department
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for WBHRB Tutor Demonstrator Recruitment
- 1.4 WBHRB Medical Officer Recruitment 2017
- 1.5 WBHRB Recruitment 2017 – www.wbhrb.in MO, Librarian Jobs
- 1.6 Latest Job Openings in West Bengal Health Recruitment Board
- 1.7 WB Health Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria – 279 WBHRB Vacancy
- 1.8 WBHRB 279 MO Librarian Vacancies Notification Details
- 1.9 www.wbhrb.in Application Form for WB Health Recruitment 2017
Latest WBHRB Recruitment 2017 Notification released. Apply Online for 184 Tutor, Demonstrator, Statistician-cum-Assistant Professor, Psychologist Vacancies. Interested candidates can check eligibility for the WBHRB Tutor Recruitment and can fill the application forms through online mode. The starting date to fill the online application is 10th October 2017 and the last date is 23rd October 2017.
WBHRB Recruitment 2017
Here is the good news for the aspirants who are searching for the Govt Jobs in West Bengal. The West Bengal Health Recruitment Board come up with the new notification to fill up 184 Psychologist, Tutor, Demonstrator, Statistician-cum-Assistant Professor Posts. Job hunters can utilize this excellent Employment News by applying to the WBHRB 2017 Recruitment.
Before applying to the WB Health Department Recruitment 2017, aspirants have to confirm their eligibility. As per the official notification, postulants should possess MBBS Degree included in the First/Second Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule. And, the applicant’s age should not exceed 45 years. Go through the below sections for more West Bengal HRB Recruitment.
www.wbhrb.in 2017 Recruitment for Tutor/Demonstrator Posts
|Name of the Organization||West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB)|
|Posts Name||Tutor, Psychologist, Demonstrator posts|
|No of Posts||184 vacancies|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Starting Date of Online Application||10th October 2017|
|Closing date to apply online||23rd Oct 2017 (before 8 PM)|
|Fee Payment Dates||11th to 30th October 2017 (up to banking hours)|
|Last Date of Full Submission of Form||1st November 2017 (before 8 PM)|
|Work Location||West Bengal|
|Pay Scale||Rs.15600 – Rs.42000, Grade Pay of Rs.5400|
|Official Web Portal||www.wbhrb.in|
WBHRB Vacancy 2017 – 184 Jobs in West Bengal Health Department
|S.No||Post Name||Vacancy Count|
|2||Psychologist/ Clinical Psychologist||12|
|Total Vacancies||184 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria for WBHRB Tutor Demonstrator Recruitment
Applicants have to complete MBBS Degree 1st or 2nd Schedule or Part-II of the 3rd Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956 ). Kindly, refer the official notification for the post wise qualification details.
To apply for the West Bengal Health Recruitment, the postulant’s age must not be more than 45 years.
The West Bengal Health Recruitment Board will conduct either written test or interview for the applicants.
Postulants have to pay Rs. 210/- through any Bank Counter in the branch of Banks participating in the GRIPS.
How to Fill up www.wbhrb.in 2017 Application Form?
Eligible candidates can apply for the WB Health Recruitment 2017 through online mode. The board will receive the online applications forms from 10th October 2017 to 23rd October 2017. For further details, check the notifications enclosed in the below links.
WBHRB Recruitment 2017 Notification issued for 279 Block Medical Officer, Librarian Posts. Refer WBHRB MO Vacancy 2017 Eligibility @ www.wbhrb.in. Apply Online for 279 WB Health Recruitment 2017 before 11th September 2017. Furthermore, details of West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) Jobs 2017 such as Application Procedure, application fee, etc are mentioned below. So, have a glance at this article to know the complete information.
WBHRB Medical Officer Recruitment 2017
Hello, Job Seekers!!!! Latest Employment News for you. Because the West Bengal Health Recruitment Board released the WBHRD MO Notification 2017 at www.wbhrb.in. The aim of this publication of this advertisement is to fill the 279 Block Medical Officer, Librarian Posts. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the WBHRB 2017 Recruitment on or before 11th September 2017. The applicants who fulfil the Educational Qualification and Age limitation can participate in the WB Health Recruitment 2017.
As per the official notification, individuals who possess Medical Degree and Diploma in Library Science are eligible for WBHRB 279 MO Vacancies. We advise the aspirants to refer the West Bengal Health Recruitment Board Notification 2017 to know more about the Medical Officer, Librarian Jobs. For the sake of the contenders, we have attached the official notification pdf at the end of this article.
WBHRB Recruitment 2017 – www.wbhrb.in MO, Librarian Jobs
|WB Health Recruitment 2017 Notification|
|Name of the Board||West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB)|
|Posts Name||Block Medical Officer, Librarian|
|No of Vacancies||279 vacancies|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Starting Date of Online Application||1st September 2017|
|Closing date to apply online||11th Sept 2017 (before 8 PM)|
|Final date for Fee Payment||18th Sept 2017 (up to banking hours)|
|Last Date of Full Submission of Form||20th Sept 2017 (before 8 PM)|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
|Official Web Portal||www.wbhrb.in|
|Job Category||West Bengal Govt Jobs|
Latest Job Openings in West Bengal Health Recruitment Board
|S.NO||Name of the Post||Available Vacancies|
|1||Block Medical Officer||216|
|Total Vacancies||279 Posts|
WB Health Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria – 279 WBHRB Vacancy
Before going to apply for the West Bengal Health Recruitment Board MO Recruitment 2017, one should check the eligibility criteria. The eligibility specifies the Age limit, Academic qualification details which are mentioned by the Board. For your convenience, we have provided the eligibility rules as per the official notification here.
www.wbhrb.in 2017 Educational Qualification
- For Block Medical Officer Post: Aspirants should possess Medical Degree in the 1st or 2nd Schedule or Part-II of the 3rd Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Also, Registered as a Medical Practitioner in the West Bengal.
- For Librarian Post: Postulants must complete Master’s Degree with Diploma in the Library Science from the recognized University or Board.
Age Limitation for WBHRB Jobs
To apply for the WBHRB Medical Officer Recruitment 2017, the age limit should be the following.
- Maximum age for Block Medical Officers – 36 years.
- Maximum age for Librarian Posts – 39 years.
For the Reserved Candidates, the upper age relaxation is as per the rules of the West Bengal Health Recruitment Board. So, Please refer the official WBHRB Recruitment Notification 2017 for the upper age relaxation.
WBHRB 279 MO Librarian Vacancies Notification Details
WBHRB Recruitment 2017 Selection Process
The West Bengal Health Recruitment Board will select the postulants either by conducting the written test or interview.
West Bengal HRB MO Jobs 2017 Pay Scale
Block Medical Officer Posts
The salary payable for the Block MO Posts is Rs.15600-42000/-, and PB of 4A, Grade Pay – Rs.5400/-.
- For Bachelor Degree Holders, the pay scale is Rs.7100-37600, with a Pay in Band of 8370, Grade Pay- 3600/-.
- For Masters Degree Candidates, the offered salary is Rs.7100-37600 and a Pay in Band of 8370. Plus, a Grade Pay of 4100/-.
Application Fee for WBHRB MO Vacancy
- Block Medical Officer Jobs: The General applicants have to Pay Rs. 210/- and the SC/ST are exempted from the fee payment.
- For Librarian Posts: The application Fee of Rs. 160/- have to be payable by the General Candidates and there is No Fee For SC/ST.
The Application fee to the has to be paid through Bank Challan.
WBHRB Recruitment Important Dates
www.wbhrb.in Application Form for WB Health Recruitment 2017
Aspirants who are interested in these West Bengal Govt Jobs can utilize this chance on or before 11th September 2017. Postulants can apply to the WBHRB 279 Block Medical Officer Vacancies through Online @ www.wbhrb.in. Here, we have provided easy and useful steps for filling the online application form. So, follow these points to apply for the WBHRB Medical Officer Recruitment.
How to Apply Online for Block Medical Officer Recruitment 2017 WBHRB?
- Visit the official website i.e., www.wbhrb.in. Else, click on the below attached link.
- Then, click on the WBHRB Recruitment 2017 Notification.
- Refer the eligibility conditions in the official notification.
- If eligible, click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Then, fill the WBHRB Medical Officer Recruitment 2017 Application form.
- Ensure your details are correct or not and then Pay the application fee.
- Read all the instructions of the Advertisement carefully.
- Finally, Take a Printout of the MO online application form for future reference.
Download WBHRB Block Medical Officer Notification 2017
Hope that the information updated on this article helps the aspirants. To know more information regarding the WBHRB Recruitment 2017, keep visiting our site www.entranceexams.io. Also, Bookmark our website for the latest updates on all State and Central Govt jobs, Entrance exams.