WBJEE Application Form 2021 is available now. Check West Bengal JEE Eligibility Criteria & Exam Dates. Get WB Joint Entrance Exam Dates. Also, get Steps to Fill WB JEE 2021 Application Form. Students can also get the complete information regarding WBJEE Online Application Form 2021.
WBJEE Application Form 2021 @ www.wbjeeb.nic.in
We have good news for all the students who are seeking an admission in Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Courses in Colleges located in West Bengal State. The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board has recently published WBJEE 2021 Notification. According to the Notification, candidates can apply for West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam 2021 from the first week of January 2021. Students must, first of all, check their Eligibility with respect to Domicile, Educational Qualification & Age Limit. Candidates who fulfill all the Eligibility Conditions should submit the Application Form of WBJEE 2021 before the deadline. Officials of WBJEEB will reject the West Bengal JEE Application Form 2021 of students who doesn’t satisfy the Eligibility. Aspirants must fill the WBJEE Online Application Form 2021 with relevant details. Students, whose Signature, Photograph and Left Thumb Impression is not as specified by the authorities of WBJEEB cannot download their West Bengal JEE Hall Ticket 2021.
Also, check WBJEE Syllabus & Test Pattern 2021
So, candidates should also upload Signature, Photograph and Left Thumb Impression as per the norms of WBJEE Board. Applicants can fill the West Bengal JEE Online Application Form 2021 in Online mode only. All the interested and eligible candidates can register themselves for West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination 2021 by logging on to WBJEE Official website, i.e. www.wbjeeb.nic.in. Individuals can pay the required Application Fee both through Offline and Online modes. The Officials of West Bengal JEE Board will open the Correction Window for the applicants to perform corrections in WB Joint Entrance Examination 2021 Application Form. Applicants can log on to the correction window using their Application Number & Password. Also, get more details about WBJEE Application Form 2021 by reading the article completely.
WBJEE 2021 Application Form Dates
|Release of WBJEE 2021 Information Brochure||Fourth week of December 2021|
|WB JEE Online Application Form 2021 Starting Date||First week of January 2021|
|WBJEE Application Form 2021 Last Date||First week of February 2021|
|Last date to Upload documents||1st week of February 2021|
|Last date to pay Application Fee||1st week of February 2021|
|Printing of WBJEE 2021 Online Application Form Last date||First week of February 2021|
|Opening date of Correction Window||First week of February 2021|
|Category||Entrance Exams Online Application|
Important Dates of WB JEE 2021
|Name of the Exam Conducting Body||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB)|
|Exam Name||WB JEE 2021|
|Date of Availability of WBJEE 2021 Admit Card||Second week of April 2021|
|West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Date 2021||Fourth week of May 2021|
|Publication of WB JEE 2021 Results||1st week of June 2021|
|Commencement of WBJEE 2021 Counselling||June or July 2021|
Brief details about West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination 2021
Every year, West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations Board (WBJEEB) organizes a Common Entrance Examination which is known as WBJEE. It is abbreviated as West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination. Candidates get admission in Under Graduate Courses through this Exam. These Programmes are offered by different Institutes located in West Bengal State. Students can opt for any fo the courses, i.e. Engineering, Medical, Technological & Pharmaceutical from various Private and Government Colleges of West Bengal State. In Government Dental or Medical Colleges of the State, 85% seats are reserved for West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam while remaining 15% are for those applying through All India Medical Entrance Exam. Get the complete information of WBJEE Application Form 2021 like Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee, Steps to Fill WBJEE 2021 Medical Application Form from the following sections.
WBJEE Application Fee 2021
- Candidates applying for Engineering/ Technological/ Architecture/ Pharmacy Courses should pay Rs. 500/- as West Bengal JEE Application Fee 2021.
- Students applying for Dental/ Medical/ Pharmacy Courses must pay an Application Fee of Rs. 500/-.
- Applicants who are applying for Architecture/ Engineering/ Medical/ Pharmacy/ Dental Courses must remit Rs. 600/-.
Mode of Payment
- Individuals can make the payment through Bank Challan of Allahabad Bank.
- Candidates can also pay the requisite amount through Electronic Payment Gateway (EPG), i.e. Credit/ Debit Card or Net Banking.
Applicants can choose any of the Payment Modes as per their convenience to make the payment.
Also, check WBJEE Results 2021
WBJEE 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Individuals must ensure that they fulfill the Eligibility Criteria of WBJEE 2021 before applying for this Exam. Check the complete Eligibility which is given below.
- The aspirant must be a Citizen of India.
- Candidates who do not have their domicile in West Bengal State are not eligible to get admission in Medical/ Dental Courses.
- Such candidates can register for Engineering Courses only.
- Aspirants should be minimum 17 years old as on December 31 of the year of admission.
- However, candidates who wish to get admission in Degree level Marine Engineering Course must be minimum 17 years old and maximum 25 years old as on 31st December 2021.
- There is not Upper Age Limit to apply for West Bengal JEE 2021.
- For Engineering and Technological Courses, students must have passed 10+2 or Equivalent Exam from any Recognized Board with their subjects as Chemistry, Physics & Mathematics.
- For Architecture Courses, applicants must have passed Intermediate or Equivalent Exam with Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics & English as their subjects.
How to Apply for WBJEE 2021
- First of all, log on to the Official website of WBJEE 2021, i.e. www.wbjeeb.nic.in or Click on the link given at the bottom of this article.
- Click on the “West Bengal JEE 2021 Online Application Form” link.
- Fill all the details in the WBJEE Exam Application Form 2021 with correct details.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- Note the Application Number for further reference.
- Then, upload the Scanned Images of Photograph and Signature.
- Go to the Fee Payment section & Pay the requisite fee.
- Finally, take the print out of WBJEE Online Application Form 2021 for future use.
Aspirants must follow the simple steps given above while applying for WB Joint Entrance Examination 2021.
Also, check WBJEE Counselling Procedure 2021
www.wbjeeb.nic.in – How to Fill WBJEE Application Form 2021
Students must keep the following details or documents ready while filling West Bengal JEE Exam 2021 Application Form.
Details/ Documents Required
- Details of Credit/ Debit Card.
- Certificate of Date of Birth.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Category and Income Certificate (50 KB to 300 KB).
- Scanned Image of Recent Passport size Photograph (4 to 100 KB).
- Scanned copy of Signature and Left-Hand Thumb Impression (1 to 30 KB).
- Details of Educational Qualification.
Step – 1: WB JEE Registration 2021
- Visit the Official website of West Bengal JEE 2021, i.e. www.wbjeeb.nic.in.
- Now, click on the link “Online Application WBJEE 2021”.
- Candidates should fill all the basic details and then, click on “Register” button.
Step – 2: Fill WBJEE Application Form 2021
- In this step, students must fill the West Bengal JEE Online Application Form 2021 with Personal Details, Educational Qualification details, Course details, Communication details, Security Pin and Password.
- Now, applicants must click on “Submit” button.
- You must note down your Application Number for further use.
Step – 3: Upload Scanned Images
- Students must upload the Scanned documents (Photograph, Signature) in JPG format.
- After uploading all the required documents successfully, aspirants may continue to the Payment Portal or log out from the page.
Step – 4: Payment of Fee
- Candidates must pay the amount based on the course opted by them either through Offline or Online mode.
- After the successful Payment of WB Joint Entrance Exam Application Fee 2021, a “Confirmation Page” will generate.
- Students can take the print out of the Confirmation Page for future use.
- Finally, click on “Log out” button to come out from that page.
Students must go through the steps mentioned above before filling WB Joint Entrance Exam Application Form 2021.
WBJEE Application Form 2021 Correction
Officials of WBJEE Board will open the Correction window for West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam 2021 Online Application Form. The tentative date for Corrections in WB JEE Application Form 2021 is in the first week of February 2021. We will update the same whenever officials release the Correction dates.
Visit our website, entranceexams.io on a regular basis for more updates regarding WBJEE Application Form 2021 Online.