WBJEE JECA 2020 Counselling process is given here. Check West Bengal JEE JECA 2020 Counselling Schedule and other details on this page. Refer WBJEE JECA Counselling Schedule and other details. Refer WBJEE JECA 2020 Counselling and seat allotment details.
WBJEE JECA Counselling 2020
WBJEE JECA 2020 Counselling will be conducted to the candidates who have qualified for the WBJEE JECA 2020 exam. The WBJEE JECA Counselling schedule will be released by the officials after results are announced. The Counselling will be held in online mode. The candidates can check the rank wise WBJEE JECA Counselling dates and attend the West Bengal JEE JECA Counselling on the scheduled date. WBJEE 2020 Counselling is the final step to get placed in any of the colleges. So, the candidates should check all the necessary requirements before attending the WBJEE JECA Counselling 2020. The WBJEE JECA Counselling 2020 contains many steps from registration to seat allotment procedure. The candidates should register themselves first and fill the options to secure a seat. Based on the merit, category and options filled by the candidate the officials allocate a seat to the candidates. Go through the below sections to know WBJEE JECA Counselling Schedule, Process and other details.
WBJEE JECA Counselling Dates
|WBJEE 2020 Counselling Schedule|
|Name of the Board||West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board|
|Name of the Exam||JECA|
|Level of the Exam||State Level|
|WBJEE 2020 Application Starting Date||March 2020|
|Last Date of WBJEE JECA Counselling 2020||April 2020|
|WBJEE JECA 2020 Hall Ticket Release Date||June 2020|
|Exam Date of WBJEE 2020||June 2020|
|WBJEE JECA Counselling Dates||July 2020|
|Name of the Category||Counselling|
WBJEE JECA 2020 Counselling Information
JECA stands for Joint Entrance Examinations for admissions in Master of Computer Applications. JECA is organized by West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board. WBJEE JECA is a state level exam which is conducted to provide admissions into Masters of Computer Applications in the state of the West Bengal. The WBJEE Counselling schedule will be published on the official website. The candidates can check the WBJEE Counselling dates and attend the West Bengal JECA 2020 Counselling with the required documents. In the following sections, candidates can obtain WBJEE JECA Counselling procedure and other information.
Documents Required for WBJEE JECA Counselling 2020
- WBJEE JECA 2020 Admit Card/ Hall Ticket.
- Admit Card, Marks Sheet and Certificate of Qualifying Examination.
- WB JECA 2020 Score Card / Rank Card.
- Degree or Provisional Certificate.
- Application Confirmation slip .
- Caste Certificate.
- Class 10th Admit Card, Marks Sheet and Certificate.
- Counselling Fee Payment Receipt or E-Challan.
- Colour passport size photograph same as provided in application form.
- Residence/ Domicile Certificate.
- Aadhar Card.
- Medical Certificate for Physically Handicapped (PH) with 40% to 70% disability.
wbjeeb.in JECA Counselling Stages
The JECA 2020 Counselling comprises of the following sections.
- WBJEE JECA Counselling Fee Payment
- Choice Filling
- Seat Allotment
WBJEE JECA 2020 Counselling Process
Check the WBJEE JECA Counselling process and get an idea before attending it.
Step-1: WBJEE JECA Counselling Fee Payment
- On the basis of WBJEE JECA ranks, the official’s releases WBJEE Merit list.
- The candidates who are placed in the WBJEE JECA 2020 can participate in the WBJEE JECA 2020 Counselling.
- After WBJEE Counselling dates 2020 are released, candidates can pay the WBJEE JECA 2020 Counselling fee either in offline or online mode.
- Candidates can pay the WBJEE JECA Counselling fee by visiting the official website.
- Select the mode of payment i.e net banking or credit card or debit card and enter your details.
- If you want to pay through e-challan, download it from the official portal and pay the fee in person at the specified bank.
- Take the receipt of payment or save it to your desktop for future reference purpose.
Step-2: WBJEE JECA Counselling Process
- The candidate should register himself on the official website.
- In the WBJEE JECA registration form, enter your details like name, roll number, date of birth.
- Then create a password to generate necessary login credentials.
- Provide your options in the order of your choices.
- The candidate should enter more no of choices as they wish.
- After filling all the choices, the candidate should save and lock all the options.
- The officials allocate seats to the candidate based on the rank, category, availability of seats.
- Finally, the officials publish WBJEE JECA Counselling results.
- Check the WBJEE JECA Counselling result by downloading the allotment order.
- Take a printout of the WBJEE JECA Admission letter and other necessary documents to get admission into the allocated institute.
- If the candidate doesn’t report to the assigned college within the given time, then his/her allotment will be cancelled.
The information which is given here is only for reference purpose. Refer the entire page to know more details of the WBJEE JECA 2020 Counselling. Visit our site to know the latest information on All India Entrance Exams.