- 1 West Bengal PSC Miscellaneous Services Recruitment 2018
Latest West Bengal PSC Notification published. Apply through online for various Miscellaneous Services Posts. Online applications will be available from 3rd January 2018 to 24th January 2018. Scroll down for WBPSC Recruitment 2018 details.
West Bengal PSC Miscellaneous Services Recruitment 2018
Goods News!!! for the job seekers of West Bengal State who are in search of Govt Jobs. West Bengal Public Service Commission published a Latest Notification for Miscellaneous Services Recruitment Examination 2018 with Advt No. 29/2017. Through WBPSC Recruitment 2018 the board is going to fill various Miscellaneous Services vacancies. Hence, eligible aspirants can apply for Latest Sarkari Naukri in West Bengal State. The submission of online applications starts on 03.01.2018 and ends on 24.01.2018 @ www.pscwbapplication.in.
The WBPSC board will recruit the candidates based on the result of the written test which consists of two papers, i.e., preliminary and final examinations. The preliminary examination is going to be held on 3rd March 2018. Therefore, interested candidates can go through the article for complete WBPSC Miscellaneous Services Exam syllabus and previous papers. Also, Check out the details of West Bengal Miscellaneous Service Recruitment 2018 like eligibility, important dates, application procedure, etc.
Summary of WBPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification
|www.pscwbapplication.in Recruitment 2018|
|Board Name||West Bengal Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Various Miscellaneous Services Posts|
|Examination Name||Miscellaneous Services Recruitment Examination 2018|
|No. of Vacancies||500+ (Expected)|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Start Applying From||03.01.2018|
|Last Date to Apply||24.01.2018|
|Preliminary Exam Date||03.03.2018|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
PSC Miscellaneous Services Vacancy Details
The number of available vacancies were not mentioned in the official notification. The board will notify them later. The posts included in the WBPSC Miscellaneous Services Recruitment 2018 are
- Assistant Child Development Project Officer
- Disaster Management Officer/Block Disaster Management Officer
- Block Youth Officer/Municipal Youth Officer/Borough Youth Officer
- Sub-Inspector of Excise
- Block Welfare Officer/Welfare Officer
- Inspector, Backward Classes Welfare
- Assistant Agricultural Marketing Officer
- Assistant Programme Officer
- Controller of Correctional Services
- Inspector of Agricultural Income Tax
- Consumer Welfare Officer
- Saving Development Officer
- Posts in West Bengal Subordinate Labour Service
- Auditor of Co-operative Societies
- Assistant Auditor, Board of Revenue
- Extension Officer, Mass Education Extension
- Lady Extension Officer, Mass Education Extension
- Assistant Controller of Correctional Services
- Investigating Inspector
- Revenue Inspector
Eligibility Criteria for PSC WB Miscellaneous Services Recruitment 2018
Educational Qualification of WBPSC Miscellaneous Posts
- The aspirant must possess any degree from the recognized university, or its equivalent can apply for Miscellaneous Examination West Bengal.
Age Limit of West Bengal PSC Jobs
Age limit for WBPSC Recruitment 2018 is 20 years to 39 years as on 01.01.2018. Refer official notification for upper age relaxation details.
Other Details of WBPSC Recruitment 2018
Important Dates of PSC WB Latest Notification 2018
|Application Starting Date||03.01.2018|
|Last Date to submit applications||24.01.2018|
|Last Date for payment of fee through online||24.01.2018|
|Payment of fee through offline closes on||25.01.2018|
|PSC Miscellaneous Exam Preliminary Date||03.03.2018|
Pay Scale for WBPSC Miscellaneous Posts
- For Post No. (1 to 12) – Rs. 7,100/- to Rs. 36,700/- plus GP Rs. 3,900/-
- For Post No. (13 to 20) – Rs. Rs. 7,100/- to Rs. 36,700/- plus Grade pay Rs. 3,600/-
Selection Process of West Bengal PSC Miscellaneous Recruitment 2018
The stages involved in the WBPSC Miscellaneous Recruitment Examination 2018 are as follows.
- Preliminary Examination
- Final Examination
- Personality Test
Application Fee for WBPSC Recruitment 2018
The application fee of Rs. 160/- for Miscellaneous Services Recruitment Examination 2018 can be paid in online or offline mode. However, SC/ ST/ PWD residents of West Bengal are exempted from paying the application fee.
How to Apply for WBPSC Miscellaneous Exam 2018
- Open West Bengal PSC official web portal, www.pscwbapplication.in
- On the homepage select “Click here” link next to “Miscellaneous Services Recruitment Examination 2018.”
- Now on the next page click on “Enrol yourself” button.
- Enter the details and click on “Sign Up” button.
- On submission unique enrolment no. and password gets generated and displayed. Using these credentials sign in into the portal.
- Now fill the application form, pay the fee and click on “Submit” button.
- Finally, take the printout of application form for future use.
Official Portal: www.pscwbapplication.in
WBPSC Recruitment 2017 Notification issued by the West Bengal Public Service Commission for filling 254 Assistant Professor Posts. Hence, aspirants who have an interest in these Job Openings can apply to the WBPSC Assistant Professor Vacancy 2017 before 11th September 2017. Read this article to know the PSCWB Recruitment 2017 Eligibility. Refer pscwb.org.in Assistant Professor Notification 2017 for the Vacancy Details. Scroll down the page for the West Bengal PSC Recruitment 2017 How to Apply Procedure.
PSCWB Recruitment 2017 – 254 Assistant Professor Jobs
Our team has brought some good news for the candidates who are interested in Teaching Jobs. The West Bengal Public Service Commission revealed the Latest Employment News at pscwb.org.in. As per this news, there were 254 Assistant Professor Vacancies in PSC West Bengal. Hence, aspirants who look for the Govt Jobs in West Bengal can utilize this best chance in order to work with the West Bengal Public Service Commission. Applicants can refer the West Bengal PSC Assistant Professor Notification 2017 for the Department wise vacancies.
Applying contenders have to check the eligibility for the WBPSC Jobs 2017. Hence, refer the below sections for the WBPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017 Eligibility conditions. As per the official notification, the postulants who have an age not more than 37 years are preferable for the Assistant Professor Vacancies. And, the Essential Education Qualification for the PSC West Bengal Recruitment 2017 is Master’s Degree. The contenders who match these conditions can apply for the WBPSC 254 Assistant Professor Jobs. Keep reading this page for the complete details of the PSCWB Recruitment 2017 such as pay scale, application fee, etc.
WBPSC Recruitment 2017 for 254 Assistant Professor Vacancies @ pscwb.org.in
|West Bengal PSC Recruitment 2017 Notification|
|Name of the Organization||West Bengal Public Service Commission (WBPSC)|
|Job Designation||Assistant Professor|
|No. of Vacancies||254 Posts|
|Job Category||Govt Jobs in West Bengal|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Starting date to apply online||21st August 2017|
|Last date to apply Online||11th September 2017|
|Final date to pay fee||12th September 2017|
|Job Location||West Bengal|
(PSCWB) West Bengal PSC Recruitment 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying to the WBPSC 245 Assistant Professor Jobs, one should check their eligibility. Aspirants who fulfil the Academic Qualification and Age limit conditions mentioned by the West Bengal Public Service Commission are eligible to apply for PSC WB Vacancy.
WB PSC Professor Jobs 2017 Educational Qualification
Aspirants should possess Master’s Degree with 55% marks from any recognized university can apply for the PSC West Bengal Vacancy 2017. Also, contenders should have Honours Degree from the board.
West Bengal PSC Assistant Professor Vacancy Age Limit
As on 01/01/2017, postulants must have a maximum age of 37 years are eligible for the WBPSC Recruitment 2017.
WBPSC Assistant Professor Notification 2017 Overview
www.pscwb.gov.in 2017 Recruitment Process
- Written Test.
Pay Scale for WB PSC Professor Jobs
The West Bengal Public Service Commission will offer the pay scale of Rs 15600 to Rs 39100 with Grade Pay Rs 6000 for the selected candidates.
Application Fee for West Bengal PSC Recruitment
- For the General and OBC Candidates – Rs.210/-.
- For SC, ST and PWD Aspirants – No fee.
Additionally, the candidates have to pay the service charge and others through credit/debit card. Hence, candidates can refer the West Bengal Public Service Commission Professor Notification 2017.
www.pscwbonline.gov.in Professor Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- Starting date to submit online application: 21st August 2017.
- Closing date to apply online: 11th September 2017.
- Final date to pay the application fee: 12th September 2017.
How to Apply Online for WBPSC Assistant Professor Jobs 2017 @ pscwb.org.in
- At First, postulants log onto the pscwb (West Bengal Public Service Commission) official website i.e., www.pscwb.org.in.
- Search for the West Bengal PSC Professor Notification 2017 and read it carefully for the eligibility conditions.
- If eligible, click on the WBPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2017 Apply Online Link.
- Fill up the complete online application form with the correct details.
- Cross verify the filled details once and then pay the application fee as per your category.
- Finally, take a print out of the WBPSC Recruitment 2017 Online Application Form for future reference.
This is all about the WBPSC Recruitment 2017. If you need any more information regarding the Assistant Professor Jobs, refer the PSC West Bengal Notification 2017. Else, you can ask us through comments below. We will try our level best and provide answers as fast as possible. And, visit our www.entranceexams.io website for the Upcoming Govt Jobs in India.