- 1 WNC Multi Tasking Staff Cut off marks | HQWNC Mumbai MTS Cut Off Marks 2017-18
- 1.1 Indian Navy WNC MTS Cut Off @ indiannavy.nic.in
- 1.2 Indian Navy Western Naval Command MTS Qualifying Marks
- 1.3 Factors Influencing MTS Western Naval Command Cut Off Marks 2017
- 1.4 Cut Off Marks of Indian Navy MTS 2017-18 | Indian Navy Non-Industrial Exam Cutoff
- 1.5 Download Western Naval Command MTS Cut Off Marks
Western Naval Command MTS Cut Off will available soon. Verify the Indian Navy MTS Cutoff Marks 2017. To get more details of WNC MTS Qualifying Marks read this article. And also, follow the given steps to download WNC Civilian Personnel Cut-off Marks 2017-18.
WNC Multi Tasking Staff Cut off marks | HQWNC Mumbai MTS Cut Off Marks 2017-18
The Cut off Marks have a vital role in the recruitment process. Cutoff Marks are commonly called as Qualifying Marks. As the name itself suggests, the WNC Chargeman, MTS Cut-off marks set the range for selecting the candidates for next round. Moreover, the Western Naval Command MTS Cut Off defines the least possible marks a candidate should get to be shortlisted for further rounds. Most of all, WNC Cutoff helps the officials in shortlisting the knowledgable aspirants and avoiding the unsuitable candidates. For that reason, the Mumbai Western Naval Command decides the Indian Navy Expected Cut Off range based on specific factors. These factors are mentioned below. The Navy can set the indiannavy.nic.in Civilian Personnel Cutoff marks as per section or category wise.
|MTS Cutoff for Western Naval Command Exam 2017|
|Name of the Board||Western Naval Command Mumbai|
|Organisation Name||Naval Armament Inspection Organization|
|Name of the Post||Civilian Personnel – Multi Tasking Staff & other Non-Industrial posts|
|Total No. Of Vacancies||69|
|Job Category||Indian Navy Job|
|Result Date||Updated Soon|
|Category||Cut Off Marks|
Also, check All India Govt. Jobs Cutoff Marks.
The Indian Navy has published a notification for the Recruitment of Civilian Personnel 2017. It includes 34 Multitasking Staff and 35 Other non-Industrial posts. For selecting candidates, the recruitment board is conducting a written test. All the aspirants interested in Indian Naval Jobs applied for it. From the time of completion of the written test, candidates are searching for WNC MTS Answer key, Cut off and Results. Western Naval Command Mumbai Multi Tasking Staff Cutoff Marks are published on this page. Also, know your score by verifying Indian Navy Civilian Personnel Cutoff. Furthermore, after WNC MTS Results are announced know whether you are selected for the interview or not.
- Number of Vacancies.
- The total number of aspirants attended the Written Exam.
- Difficulty Level of test paper.
- The Reservation set for various categories.
- And also, the average marks acquired by candidates.
The recruitment board of civilian personnel is receiving applications for the written exam. And, it also shortlists candidates for the objective test in these situations:
- If the applicants exceed the predefined limit, i.e. too large in proportion to no. of vacancies
- And it is not convenient for the board to conduct the written exam for all the candidates
Then it selects aspirants based on merit list with 1:25 ratio to the number of vacancies. Generally, the officials form merit list by categorizing the candidates according to the marks obtained by them in prescribed educational qualifications. Finally, after conducting the written test, the board releases the Indian Navy Cut Off Marks on the official website.
- First of all, go to the official site by clicking the given below link.
- On the home page, on ‘Personnel’ panel, click on ‘Civilian’ Option.
- Then, look for ‘Cutoff for Recruitment of Civilian Personnel’. Click on the link.
- Finally, a Western Naval Command MTS Cut Off PDF file opens in a window. Click on ‘download’ option for saving it.
- And also, click on ‘print’ option to take a print out.
Official Website: indiannavy.nic.in.
Follow this website Entranceexams to stay updated on latest Indian Government Job Notifications 2017-18.