- 1 Indian Navy WNC Recruitment 2017 – 168 Chargeman, MTS Jobs
- 1.1 Western Naval Command Mumbai Notification 2017-18 – Summary
- 1.2 HQWNC Mumbai Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Headquarters Western Naval Command Mumbai Jobs 2017-18 Eligibility
- 1.4 Indian Navy WRC Civilian Personnel Notification 2017 – Brief Details
- 1.5 Western Naval Command Recruitment 2017-18 Application Procedure
HQWNC Mumbai Notification 2017-18 issued recently. Apply through online for 168 Indian Navy WNC Chargeman, MTS Posts on or before 26th December 2017. Get complete information regarding Western Naval Command Recruitment 2017 in this article.
Here is the Latest Employment News 2017 for the job hunters who are eagerly waiting for Indian Navy Jobs. Headquarters Western Naval Command, Mumbai published a Latest Mumbai Western Naval Command Recruitment Notification 2017-18 with Advt No. 01/2017 and 02/2017. Indian Navy invites applications from candidates to fill 168 Western Naval Command Chargeman, MTS Posts under the administrative control of Western Naval Command. So, candidates who are crazy about Indian Navy Jobs can utilise this opportunity. Indian Navy Board accepts only online WNC Mumbai application forms between 06.12.2017 and 26.12.2017 at hqwncrecruitment.com. Selected contenders will be posted anywhere in Indian Naval Units as per administrative requirement.
|Western Naval Command Mumbai Recruitment 2017 @indiannavy.nic.in|
|Organisation Name||Western Naval Command Mumbai|
|Post Name||Chargeman, MTS and Other posts|
|Total No. of Vacancies||168|
|Job Category||Indian Navy Jobs|
|Online applications accepted from||06.12.2017 (10 AM)|
|Last date for applying||26.12.2017 (5 PM)|
Click here for Latest Sarkari Naukri News 2017-2018
HQWNC Mumbai Vacancy Details
According to the Western Naval Command Recruitment Notification 2017, following HQWNC Mumbai Vacancies available for each post. Refer official Notification for category wise vacancy details.
|168 Western Naval Command Civilian Personnel Vacancies|
|1.||Multi Tasking Staff (Non-Industrial)||Mali||17|
|5.||Ward Sahayika (Only Women)||06|
|6.||Other Non-Industrial Posts||Library & Information Assistant||01|
|12.||Cinema Projectionist Grade-II||03|
|13.||Civilian Motor Driver Ordinary Grade||22|
|16.||Chargeman (Ammunition & Explosive)||41|
Interested applicants can check the eligibility criteria required for hqwncrecruitment.com Recruitment 2017 like educational qualification and age limit.
Educational Qualification of Western Naval Command Civilian Personnel Jobs
Candidate should have following educational qualification to apply for Western Naval Command Recruitment 2017.
- MTS (Non-Industrial) Posts – Matriculation and proficiency in relevant trade from any recognised board.
- Other (Non-Industrial) Posts – Refer official Notification.
- Chargeman (Mechanical) – B.Sc. degree in Physics/ Chemistry/ Mathematics (OR) Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Electronics/ Producation Engineering.
- Chargeman (Ammunition and Explosive) – B.Sc. degree in Physics/ Chemistry/ Mathematics (OR) Diploma in Chemical Engineering.
Mumbai Western Naval Command Recruitment 2017 Age Limit | www.indiannavy.nic.in
The aspirant age must be in the following limit to apply for Western Naval Command MTS Recruitment 2017. Moreover, age relaxation is applicable for special category candidates. Check official Western Naval Command Chargeman Recruitment 2017 Notification for age relaxation details.
- For all posts – 18 years to 25 years
- For Post no. 6 – Up to 30 years
- Post no. 7 – 20 years to 35 years
- Post no. 11 – 20 years to 30 years
Go through the following section for more details regarding Mumbai Navy Recruitment 2017 like important dates, selection process, pay scale and application fee.
Download Link – WNC ChargeMan Syllabus 2017-18
Download Link – WNC MTS Syllabus 2017-18
|Indian Navy WNC Mumbai Notification 2017 Dates|
|Online application available from||06.12.2017|
|submission of online application closes on||26.12.2017|
Candidates will be selected for the post of Indian Navy Western Naval Command Civilian Personnel 2017 based on their performance in the following rounds.
- Written Test
- Document Verification
Appointed candidates for Indian Navy Jobs 2017 will get a pay scale as mentioned below.
- For Chargeman Posts – Rs. 35400/- to Rs. 81200/-
- For MTS (Non-Industrial) Posts – Rs. 18000/- to Rs. 56900/-
- Other (Non- Industrial) Posts – Refer official Notification
Application fee details were not enclosed in the HQWRC Notification 2017. For more clarification check the official notification.
Interested and eligible candidates who wish to apply for Latest Indian Navy Jobs 2017 in Mumbai. First of all, download and go through the official WRC Mumbai Notification 2017. Check your eligibility required for Western Naval Command Mumbai Recruitment 2017, if you are eligible then apply for Mumbai WRC Civilian Personnel Jobs. Only online application forms will be accepted by Indian Navy Board. Follow Apply online steps while applying.
How To Apply For Indian Navy WRC Recruitment 2017 @ hqwncrecruitment.com
- First of all, go to hqwncrecruitment.com
- Click on the ‘Apply online’ link next to the post i.e., Chargeman or MTS you would like to apply.
- Fill the application form completely.
- Lastly, take the printout of filled application form for further use.
Download Official Western Naval Command MTS Recruitment Notification 2017 PDF
Download Official Western Naval Command Chargeman Recruitment 2017 Notification
Apply Online For Indian Navy Jobs 2017
For further more clarification refer official Western Naval Command Recruitment MTS Notification 2017. Meanwhile, check our web portal for more updates and Latest Employment News 2017-18.